A step forward, The Senju return to the spotlight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A step forward, The Senju return to the spotlight

Post by Koga Senju on Sun May 14, 2017 3:06 am

"It's been so many years since a Senju has been a shinobi or at least in the records. Must be dire for them to return suddenly."

This student was speaking to another as a man with a metal band on his head walked by. This band had a clan symbol on it, this symbol was that of the Senju clan of the Forest. It is just as the student spoke of, the Senju have not been seen for many years since Tsunade the Fifth Hokage. This Fifth Hokage was also the Granddaughter of the First Hokgae who was named Hashirama Senju. I, Koga Senju, am the Great Great Grandson of the Second Hokage Tobirama Senju, the brother of Hashirama Senju. As a decendant of them it is my duty to take care of the village.

As I make my way over to my seat in the Academy, I wait for the sensei to show himself so I can learn to harness the power of my chakra. With this power I shall become strong enough to protect this village and become Hokage to protect everyone. Just then the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Good evening class," The teacher paused and waited for his students to take their seats, "Today class we shall be learning about the chakra control. This lesson shall teach you all how to focus your chakra into a single point of your body. This is the point of using many different types of jutsu or chakra related techniques."

A quick pause of awe came over the class as they heard that it could allow them to use chakra. I just sat there with a interested look on my face.

The teacher continued. "There is a leaf on your desks in front of you. Place them on your forehead and try to push it off with your chakra and your chakra only."

Picking up the leaf I placed it on my head as I began to focus my chakra into the one spot on my head. Everyone else followed as well, however many just goofed off thinking of it as a joke.

Not many here were as serious as we needed to be. Since those events of a few months ago, all leading officials of the villages have vanished without even a note. Since then each village has taken steps to try and continue what the previous people were trying to do. This however was a big disaster. With all officials gone and apparently us being formed into a new world altogether, we now lay in unknown territory. Any shinobi that went to explore the outer areas never returned so we presumed they were deceased.

Quickly formulating my chakra I did not waste anytime getting the leaf off my head with just my chakra. The teacher only looked at me and nodded. This was a sign that I completed my task with little trouble. Taking a quick look around I noticed only two other students have finished at this current time.

"Sensei allow me to ask you a question," I pause to await getting his attention. "If this was the start to getting use of jutsu, then is it possible to use a jutsu once we learn it right now?"

The teacher paused for a slight moment. "It is very possible. You are of the Senju Clan which surprises me you did not know this before hand. You may learn a jutsu and try it of course but do keep in mind your chakra levels may not be high so keep to low class style jutsu."

Keeping what sensei said in mind, I knew that I had to be careful for the time being. I already knew my element was fire thanks to my father using the paper test. Now was the time to learn how to use that element and take my rightful place at the top along with my ancestors. As a Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf.

wc 688
Leaf Concentration Practice 688/200wc
Koga Senju

Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A step forward, The Senju return to the spotlight

Post by Koga Senju on Sun May 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Stepping off my desk I walk towards my teacher in hopes that I could attempt a low class jutsu. With high hopes that he had something for me to learn I stopped right in front of him.

"Could you please teach me a jutsu sensei? I have hopes that you have something that I can learn." I paused for a moment before continuing on. "Perhaps something that would be used for the graduation."

The teacher got a surprised look in his eye as I made the suggestion of the jutsu. He then reached into his desk and pulled out a scroll then held it out in front of him as he opened it. I looked at the scroll and grinned as I saw the name of the jutsu. It was the Clone jutsu, one of the basic level jutsu.

"As you can see this is one of the basic jutsu of the academy." He paused and looked on as some more students finished their leaf training and left for lunch. "Good now then, please read over the scroll and practice for the moment."

The teacher handed me the scroll as I then went on to read the scroll. This jutsu was basically very simple from the start but it is one of the jutsu needed to graduate from the academy. With this jutsu being required I cannot waste any time right now. With my mind set on the goal I finish reading over the first half of the scroll as I prepare to attempt the jutsu. Formulating the hand signs I then make the final sign as I yell Clone Jutsu to complete the jutsu.

Smoke then appeared around me filling the room. Once the smoke cleared I was standing there with two other versions of myself there beside me on each side. Impressed with myself I stand there with a grin on my face while the sensei was impressed as well. The clones vanished quickly as I finished this training. The teacher could only smile at my progress and then signaled for me to follow him.

"Come with me Koga," The teacher then began to walk towards the door, "I would like to see how strong you are with Taijutsu as well. Consider this more special training."

Nodding I follow my sensei out the door to head out back to courtyard. This time was Taijutsu training beyond more than anything I was excited to begin the next half of my training.

wc 436
Clone Jutsu 436/200wc
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Following my sensei down the hallway he stopped at a closet that he opened up that had many different weapons within it. He reached in and grabbed a weapon pouch and weapon holster. Placing both on his person he then threw me a sword which I held at my side.

"Your specialty is using swords is it not?" The teacher then paused and looked over at Koga, "Your family holds you in high reguards. I want to see for myself how skilled you are. If you are as capable as they say or not."

I grip my sword tightly as I do hate it when someone likes to play at my capabilites. This is annoying, even so if I can defeat this teacher I may be able to become a Genin quicker. Which either way if I can gain some form of respect quickly then I will become closer to my goal. So far I am more than passing in other courses other than Genjutsu as none of my family are skilled in it. This should be easy for me, despite his skills being better than my own I still should be able to keep up to a degree. Either way being it, I continued to follow the teacher out to the yard where we stood a distance apart and faced each other.

"Now just because you are a student does not mean I will go easy on you. I hope you realize that." The teacher stood there staring me down as I gripped the sword.

"I expect no less of you sensei, please do not go easy on me." I quickly drew out my sword and took a stance ready to fight him off. "If I am to become Hokage I cannot allow myself to be slacking. Take this as seriously as you want and I shall do my best to keep up."

The two of us continued to stare each other down until the teacher made the first move and threw a kunai knife at me. Quickly deflecting the knife, I run at him with my sword angled at my left side then swing it to the right, while being directly in front of him. He dodged my attack effortlessly however I did manage to put a scratch into his jacket. The two of us face each other as he does not waste any time on using a counter attack with a kick at my face. Putting my sword into the ground I quickly lift up my left arm with my right arm bracing it to block the attack.

Catching his attack I quickly wrap my arm around his leg as I throw a punch at him as a counter. This attack actually managed to connect as I then threw him away from me as quickly as I could. Then within that moment the teacher appeared behind me with a kunai to my throat.

"It does appear that you are very skilled at what you do," The teacher then smiled and put his kunai away. "You will become a fine shinobi someday. However you have a long way to go before that can happen. Until then I guess I could train you." He then offered to shake my hand as I extended mine and shook his hand.

"I look forward to training with you sensei." I say this with a smile as I finish the Taijutsu examination to move onto the next part of my training.

wc 610
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 am

Now that I have finished the Taijutsu portion of the training I was dismissed for the day. The teacher has left for now and I am left here to my own devices to do as I please. Since I have time to really think about it my clan has not been a part of the ninja system in years. This was due to many going passive and not wanting to fight anymore and opted for more peaceful lives. I am one of the rare few who still have capability to use combat skills in my clan. Which is why during this dire time I was sent to the academy to gain more skill and train what I already possess to become stronger.

"I guess it's time to go home for the night. Father must have sent some of the scrolls of our ancestors for me to studay already." I said this to myself of course but I was still excited to head home for the first time in a few days since I was always away training. "Tomorrow is another day to learn academy things."

Quickly standing up I run out of the gates and head for my apartment that was in teh center of the village. It is far from where the rest of my clan lives but it is home no matter what. Running quickly down the road I head for home to try and get dinner and rest up for the next day.

wc 254
left thread
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down