Dragon Ball
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

A Beast to Control the Monster

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Beast to Control the Monster - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beast to Control the Monster

Post by ChaosKaiz on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Shuryoku Style: Elemental Clone
"My brokenness has made me become more primal, more instinctual."
---

Regashi made his way through the multiple paths in the cave, which would leave most people lost and confused for hours if not days before they found a way out if at all. The young Shinobi, however, has become accustomed to the cave and the winding pathways throughout allowing him to navigate carefully and at an increased pace. Eventually he found himself in a large open area with a high ceiling and several spires formed throughout the cavern. Regashi slowly walked through the main entrance of the cavern before stopped and removing his feet from his shoes. He winced slightly at the feel of the cold wet floor beneath his feet as he continued his previous stride along the room.

Once he made it to about center of the room, Regashi halted in his movements and allowed his gaze to drift off into the distance slowly dropping himself into a trance. Once he was settled, he started to lower his stance to bring himself closer to the ground feeling the sensation in the ground. Chakra would flow from his body, a clear change from his pure black chakra with a silver glisten to it. Both of his hands started to shift from his side and connect in front of him in a clasping hand sign. Immediately he shift his left leg forward and a hard and aggressive slide extending his stance.

Doing so caused the earth to crack and lift into another spire as he started to rotate his upper torso and elevate himself to follow the motion of his abdomen. His movements shift from the stiff rigid low stance to a more airy dance with jumps and air rotation as the spire crumbled revealing a form made of rock with a figure similar to Regashi. This stone quickly cracked and revealed an exact clone of Regashi, but as soon as it took a full form, Regashi used the momentum of his dance to thrust forward a gust of air that crumbled the clone but it left behind small rocks and other debris on the ground splashing on the small puddles.

He then shifted his high volume movements to become more fluid upon the ground, keeping himself centered and moving one way with momentum equal to his last movement. Finally he lifted his arms up above his head with a firm step on the ground and the puddle closest to him rose from the ground and shifted quickly into another clone of Regashi. His right hand formed a fist that he placed the palm side opening to his lips and exhaled creating a small stream of fire that consumed the water and created smoke as a fire sprite stood where the water once was.

The fire was quickly removed as the smoke started to spin and take the place of the fire being. Regashi stared fro a moment at the newly created clone before a quick snap of his fingers causing a massive surge of electricity to consume the room before a bolt struck in front of him creating a static clone of himself. "Still kind of rough on some of them, but this technique requires the journey to be done."

---
Word Count: 621
Overall Word Count: 621
Achieved Jutsu | 621 / 500
---

Name: -X Style- -X clone-
Description: Creates a clone of -insert element here- that is able to attack.
Ability: Clones have similar speed and appearance as the user, but their attacks are more or less superficial in terms of damage. Persons of equal or higher power can easily discern the real from the fake after a short moment of concentration. Clones are meant for deception, not strength.
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Race : Human (Ninja)
Class : Eagle Eye
Power : 19
Strength : 23
Stamina : 23
Speed : 23
Energy : 21
Perception : 59
Energy Speed : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Beast to Control the Monster - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beast to Control the Monster

Post by ChaosKaiz on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 pm

The Call of the Void Technique
"My brokenness has made me become more primal, more instinctual."
---
"Hey, Regashi-kun..." Chomei spoke softly to their Jinchurki, bothered by something. "Do you feel that?" Regashi was confused by the statement, but quickly felt a strange presence tugging at his chest almost as if it was attempting to grip his heart. It took a moment, but then it started to occur to him what would be causing that sensation, and it could possibly be based on the fact that someone was reaching for his Dojutsu Seal. 

"An eye for an eye, reveal to me what you see." Immediately his left eye started to surge with a massive amount of tension and discomfort that quickly became painful. It was momentary as his eye eventually went dark and he closed it seeing the view of the cave that he was standing and and a view that he could not make sense of. 

A Vision Lost in View
Spoiler:

Noel stood there in the place that his mind had created from so many broken memories and even more so shattered feelings that he had built up over the years of pain and misery that is considered his adolescent life. His vision was fixed upon the view that was before him, being the  endless place that is considered the water, an ocean of the tears bottled up from the life of death and despair. Though it was not an open view to such a water plain, as on either side of his view given but a few degrees off 50 from his position where the edge of two adjacent cliffs. They would circle back and around Noel until they met at a single point conjoined to form this cove to show the solitude that is the life of Noel. Such a simple and beautiful place that held so much darkness behind it as the truth, making one wonder about the beauties of the real world. For they could have been formed from the bleeding heart of a hopeless being even if by the forces of nature uncontrollable by man, woman or any other substantial being in this existing plane.

His smile, though hiding the scars that are blasted upon his heart and soul, still held the strange ability to remain pure and true. It was not a mask to keep the truth hidden, but more so a magnifying glass to expose the fact of an undying will to go forth and challenge the world if need be. This is who Noel was, being just a young man who holds no hope for a real future but keeps faith for a life greater than where he could claim to at this time. His head begun to hand low and give a soft look at the grass at his feet, so gentle upon his toes. From there he slowly rose his head scanning the grassy field seeing as it was a sharp transition from the grassy plains towards the everlasting water from the small opening the cliffs decided to provide.

Thoughts, so many of which were deciding to dance and swarm around every possible idea that would formulate in the midst of his standing there, but one stood out the most in his mind at the moment as the sounds of something crashing down came towards his left. His head quickly came back to reality, or at least this subreality that his mind was able to create with a strange certainty. There he could see the towering beast that has come to be his ally through this short time, a bond literally molded around the lives that they live, which in all honestly was all Noel’s life in which Gyuki would piggy back upon. His eyes would attempt to scale the beast until he reached a point ending at the head and there they made eye contact and then both shared in a mutually strange and awkward smile at one another before returning the gaze towards the open waters.

It was here that the crashing sound that once occurred upon the left of his audio reception had repeated itself towards the right of his body. His head, in reaction to the loud sound, shifted towards the right this time gazing upon the massive dragon - snake like creature with eight heads. This was his most precious summon Haidora, the legendary hydra creature of pure amazement and fascination. There he would realize how this all works for him, as the Eight Tailed Beast Gyuki would settle upon his left gazing into the water; the Eight Headed Beast Haidora would be upon his right gazing into the water; the Eight Gates Beast Noel would be his own being gazing into the water. Here he would realize a second fact that held a large concern in his mind and a weight in his chest that he would be unable to remove.

Noel, birth name Noel Hyuga, was a teenage boy who held the pure blood of the Hyuga clan, a clan that has survived through the collapse of the worlds upon one another, who was unable to access the basic technique that belongs to his family. He held no active ability to control his Byakugan, nor was he capable of even being close to utilizing the Gentle Fist Technique, a primary use of the Eight Trigrams. A system of Eight seemed to surround and submerge him on all sides, and that alone was enough to make him realize that there was something to this that he could not quite understand.

It was then that from the water began to form this small disruption in the common current, and from that formed a single large ball of pure water that formed at the point of opening of the cove. This large sphere then began to mold and change in order to become what could be described as a Water Clone of a shadow of Noel’s past. There stood was a pure water silhouette of a man that Noel knew as ‘Genesis’. This ‘Genesis’ had begun to walk across the water in the attempt to approach Noel. With this new comer, there was a reflection upon Noel showing him the appearance of a man wearing nothing more than his traditional pants and not a single article of clothing more.

Before he could mentally question the reasoning of his apparel, the water clone had reached Noel almost instantly. This man, or at least the copy of the man, was the one that had taught him many philosophies into which he had decidedly began to grow from. Though it was more than just simple philosophy that he was taught as he was told stories of astounding value among fiction and nonfiction. It was at this point that the ‘Genesis’ reached behind him and pulled out a pocket book. He then turned the pages and began to read from the one story that Noel had listened to attentively and always look a liking too.

Spoiler:

The Prologue:
When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

“For when the battle in which the world itself may came onto itself, there shall be one that can bring peace… One that can restore order through a simple… gift?” Noel thought more about this tale considering the multiple worlds that had converged upon each other.

Spoiler:

The First Act:
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
Ripples form on the water's surface
The wandering soul knows no rest.

“This gift, this single idea or item that has been created holds an infinite amount of possibilities. In that same token, to have such a gift could bring enough power to remove the limits that a being possesses. One must wonder what effect this gift holds upon the receiver or those that around around them…” The more he spoke upon the ideas made by the story, he began to connect it to ideas that he recalled from his many adventures.

Spoiler:

The Second Act:
There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh.

“Such power, capable of removing the pain a heart has felt and pull in a feeling like no other. The power raging through them bringing in the right to become a legend, the chance to live like the heavens themselves. Though such an item is the object of many a greedy soul, leaving those unsuccessful to suffer much like an angel fallen from heaven… Or Soul Reaper…” The logic is becoming more and more consistent in the ideas that he realized, for the gift is similar to the ones of tale of these ‘Shinigami’ breaking the realm of the dark side.

Spoiler:

The Third Act:
My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return.

“What will this being leave behind by taking the gift into their own heart, their very soul. Will the world accept the new found power made from a being so far from that right, or will this being be nothing more than an abomination to those that they aim to please. Even still, there is too much at stake should one not accept the gift for there shall be another dreaming of the glory of the gift. For that, they may use the gift aside from the purpose of prosperous growth, but more so for the fact of destruction.” A power so great, that even men and women who were deemed gods by their ‘peers’ would forsaken it all just to find this small gift and to know they are worthy of such a blessing.

Spoiler:

The Fourth Act:
My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left, the bow of the goddess
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber
Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at world's end
The wind sails over the water's surface
Quietly, but surely

“When the gift is received, what comes left of what is remaining of the darkness arising from the scars formed from the gift itself. The power, the truth, the ultimate being could be formed but at the price of losing what is most important… One’s true self. It could drive even the holiest man to the brink of murder and the most righteous man to the brink of insanity.” Such a power so pure and so raw, spoken as if it bears the title as the apple of Eden.”

Spoiler:

The Fifth and Final Act:
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

“So I take this moment and sacrifice the world before me, the lies and truth shall be seen in only light so profound. To embrace not the power, but the entity that is myself in all its reality to be reborn as a new being, a new me. To bring the end of myself for one final slumber…” His mind faded away from all of these riddle based speeches and concepts as the water being seemed to melt and evaporate into a thick cloud of steam that instantly shifted into the water to return with each particle of itself.

Gyuki…. Haidora…” He spoke with a soft and shallow breath as his own head hung low and his fists held tight. “I need to find the Gift…” He voice was shaky at best as he tried to articulate his thoughts. “The Gift is my escape… My freedom…” His mind was racing as he realized what the Gift meant. “To gain use of my true power… to gain use of my…” He trailed off with the end of that sentence for a moment as he slowly began to say the words. “Bya.. Kugan…” Both the beasts turned their massive heads towards their technical leader. He had no idea what the ‘Gift’ actually was nor what it would actually do, but no longer would he be victim to the darkness that is his soul. This vast emptiness that he has become without his true eyes had been growing increasingly painful and has been tearing him apart from the inside out. “I am a Hyuga and I have a right to be back with my village.

He was filled with so many emotions that he held no true understanding of what was going on, “I have no idea how I am going to do this, but I will do it… One way or another. Even if I am the underdog in life.” There was not a warning as the entire world around him began to shake violently. This caused the mountain cliffs surrounding him to shake and even begin to collapse piece by piece. Gyuki and Haidora began to move their massive limbs all around in order to deflect the falling debris.

It proved to not be enough as the ground directly below Noel seemed to give way and there he began to fall. His body continued to descend through the everlasting darkness unsure of what it was that was coming upon him. Memories flashing by a single one at a time until periodically they would freeze giving dialogue that he recalled or moments of this being known as ‘Ragnarok’ that constantly would come upon him.

Quickly Regashi snapped back into reality and wiped the bloody tear coming from his left eye as he kept it closed. "What... What was that?" He asked not to anyone in particular but a general statement of confusion for what it was that he just observed. "Who was I even looking upon, and more importantly why could I feel so many emotions?" It was clear that he was more clueless than he began and held plenty of questions as to what it was that he just went through. 

"Looks like an unlucky Jinchuriki is in trouble, the partner for Gyuki.

Regashi gave a nod, "They might need our help..." He paused for a moment, "But I wouldn't even know where to begin."

"Might be time to start the journey a little sooner than planned.

"Agreed." Regashi started to grab his gear and looked around the cave, "But I believe that watching through the window of the eyes is not enough, potentially I need to make a few doors." There was a pause for a moment as he placed his hand on the ground and felt the very chakra of the earth flowing beneath his finger tips. He slowly allowed his chakra to flow from his hand and that created a symbol reminiscent of his Satorigan. "I can see what the world observes, and now I can go to where the world deserves."

Chomei gave a laugh, "So poetic." Regashi lifted himself from the ground and departed, "Where to first Regashi-kun?"

"We are going home."

---
Word Count: 2710
Overall Word Count: 3331
Achieved Jutsu | 2710 / 1500
-> Leaving Thread <-
---

Name: Flying Thunder God Jutsu
Description: To activate this technique, the user needs a special seal or "technique formula"  to mark the destination. After this is done, the user enters a dimensional void that instantaneously transports themselves to the location of the seal. The technique can create smoke, similar to a Summoning Technique, but that is not always the case. Minato applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. By giving one such kunai to a person, he can immediately teleport to that person at any time. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature.
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Race : Human (Ninja)
Class : Eagle Eye
Power : 19
Strength : 23
Stamina : 23
Speed : 23
Energy : 21
Perception : 59
Energy Speed : 21

View user profile