Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

8 Gates Update

Go down

8 Gates Update Empty 8 Gates Update

Post by ChaosKaiz Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:08 pm

First, allow me to apologize for how sloppy this all will be. Just kind of getting my thoughts on paper, so to speak.

Spoiler:

Above is the current state of the Eight Gates (minus the techniques that can become available which I will ignore for the point of this suggestion.

Another factor to recall (that will need adjustment for this) is when choosing to make a Naruto Human that they choose two of the following options: 2 Elements | Genjutsu | Medical Skills | Sealing Jutsu. This suggestion requires the addition of "Taijutsu" which, if selected, will allow the character to have access to gates 2 - 8 which will take up 1 or 2 technique slots

Gate 1 - Requires Shinobi Race Group + 500 WC to Learn
Provides + 5 to Strengh and Speed
Drawback -  After closing the gate, Stamina Strength and Speed drop by 10 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 2 - Requires Taijutsu Skill and Gate 1,  + 750 WC to Learn
Provides + 7 to Strength and Speed
Drawback - After closing the gate, Stamina, Strength and Speed  drop by 14 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 3 - Gate 2, 10 Stamina + 1,000 WC to Learn | Chuunin
Provides + 10 to Strength and Speed | +1 to Pain Tolerance
Drawback -  After closing the gate, Stamina, Strength and Speed drop by 20 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 4 - Gate 3, 20 Stamina + 1,250 WC to Learn
Provides + 14 to Strength and Speed
Drawback -  After closing the gate, Stamina Strength and Speed drop by 28 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 5 - Gate 4, 40 Stamina + 1,500 WC
Provides + 19 to Strength and Speed
Drawback -  After closing the gate, Stamina Strength and Speed drop by 38 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 6 - Gate 5, 80 Stamina + 1,750 WC | Jounin
Provides + 25 to Strength and Speed
Drawback -  After closing the gate, Stamina Strength and Speed drop by 48 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 7 - Gate 6, 160 Stamina + 2,000 WC
Provides + 32 to Strength and Speed
Drawback -  After closing the gate, Stamina Strength and Speed drop by 64 for x (posts/days/whatever)

Gate 8 - Gate 7, 250 Stamina + 3,000 WC
Provides + 40 to Strength and Speed
Draw Back - Death

A few additional notes
- Bonuses are not cumulative 
- Activating a Gate will prevent the user from using Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Summoning Jutsu, or activate Senjutsu while active. The same jutsu limitation exists for (2*The Gate Level) posts after closing the gate.
- Post Duration | After playing with some calculations I decided that post duration = Highest Gate Achieved*2. Achieving Gate 4 will provide a Duration Limit of 8 for Gate Usage. Now, each gate drains at a rate of Gate Level Active. Having 8 Gates learned provides a 16 post limit, but Gate 4 drains at a rate of 4 per post. If after gate calculation you have 3 Limit Points left but are in Gate 5 the options are: Allow it and conclude the gate or Pull the stat benefits to the highest level available (IE stats would drop to Gate 3) but still retain the drawback of the 5th gate.
- Once a Gate is opened, it must remain as such. The only way to close a gate, is to close all of the gates.
- Drawback Duration | I considered doing 2 posts per gate level (to match the jutsu limitation to allow natural chakra recovery) + 500 WC per gate level dedicated to recovery afterwards for the body. *Medical Jutsu or other Healing methods may accelerate the healing process IE, Medical Jutsu from another playey will cut the WC requirement of the Gate user in half.

This concludes my suggestion.
ChaosKaiz
ChaosKaiz

Race : Human (Ninja)
Class : Eagle Eye
Power : 19
Strength : 23
Stamina : 23
Speed : 23
Energy : 21
Perception : 59
Energy Speed : 21