Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory

Go down

Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory Empty Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory

Post by Kirito Gekko Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:52 pm

After finishing the escape from the government guy, Kirito drifted in the air for a short while before losing speed over some winter island. Losing his strength completely he then fell to the ground from a short height and landed in a snow pile. Losing consciousness, Kirito laid there for a short while until some strange people grabbed him and pulled him somewhere that felt warm. He knew that he wasn't dead yet, just he had no strength left to spare. People were talking around him, sounded like five to six people. However he could not make out what they were talking about. Everything sounded muffled to him. All he could do was lay there without being able to move.

Suddenly some foot steps got closer and he was able to understand the two that were near him. "So this guy is the current King of Prodence and captain of Motion 66? Seems like he would be strong." "Don't under estimate him. He's ranked the same as our former captain Shanks. We should be careful not to anger him. Without our power houses we need to find someone to team up with." From the sounds they were making, they were checking some medical things before they left the room.

All Kirito could think about was the name they mentioned of their captain, Shanks. He was one of the Yonko and Captain of the Red Hair Pirates. It should be spoken the other way around, Kirito should be careful not to anger them. With his thoughts drifting Kirito went to sleep, not knowing of what his injuries were or his situation.

wc 278
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory Empty Re: Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory

Post by Kirito Gekko Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:58 pm

Opening his eyes once more Kirito just laid there and stood at the ceiling. This was the Red Hair territory, perhaps one of the most dangerous of the crews remaining next to the Big Mom Pirates. However with the Beast Pirates defeated perhaps this crew might consider letting him go and just leave. Taking a deep breath, Kirito forced himself to sit up, his muscles ached from his fight with that CP agent. Each fiber was screaming in agony as he managed to pull himself upright. A nurse saw him moving and ran down the hallways at full speed. Not knowing what this meant Kirito just sat there.

Finally some men came to the door and stood there while another walked in. "So you are the famous Kirito Gekko, Captain of Motion 66. It is a pleasure, I am Roga Kagami, acting Captain of the Red Hair Pirates." Kirito looked over at the guy and knew that he didn't look too strong and knew that this crew had shifted into a more passive grouping. Since the disappearance of all dominate people of the world, mostly the weak and those who hid in the shadows were able to reappear. Looking around Kirito also noticed that there was no one ready to fight him either. This was very strange to him. "So you know who I am, why did you save me then? It would have been the perfect chance for you to defeat me and even make a name for yourself." The men just looked away while their Captain stepped forward and sat down in a chair near Kirito to begin his reasoning. "Well, that may have been easy enough to do. You were in rough shape when we found you. However if we had killed you, the World Government would target us and wipe us out easily. We don't have the raw power we once had anymore. Which is why we spared you. At least that was the sole reason at the start. Now we come to you with a new reason, we want you to make us a part of your crew. We do however want to keep operating under the Red Hair name, but we become soldiers of your army and you gain control of our turf. What do you say?" Kirito just turned his head and looked outside and saw the place was a winter wonderland. If this was to be the sole territory gained, perhaps it would be able to be kept hidden for now. Even so, gaining these people as his men, would not change much at all. Their combat strength seemed to be rather weak compared to those in the army of the Prodence Kingdom. Still they could be trained on down the line. "Suit yourself, doesn't matter if you join me or not. However there is something that concerns me. I must leave as soon as possible." Pulling himself up, Kirito began to put on some clothes and began to walk out the door. The thought of what that CP Agent said to him about his home land being invaded brought up so much concern. Perhaps leaving the New World for now would pose a good idea to try and save this guy's home. Kirito knew that trying to be the good guy made him feel weird, but he couldn't let the World Government get away with what they were doing.

wc 584
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory Empty Re: Crash landing, Into the Red Hair territory

Post by Kirito Gekko Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:13 am

Making his way outside Kirito managed to get a feel for what this island was. It was a winter wonderland type of place. He couldn't wrap his head around the idea of why they wanted to conquer this island. However, each to their own. The Red Hair Pirates were staying inside while Kirito began to make his way down a pathway that was covered in snow. The island was covered in snowy mountains all around the area and even the flat areas did not look like they were safe from the snow either. The weather of this island was freezing, so cold that you could spit and it would freeze in mid air. Perhaps it was this weather is why they decided to base here. It scared away anyone who could not brave the cold weather. This did give them points in Kirito's book. It was a very smart tactic on its own and perhaps a chance to even hide if needed. Continuing to limb his way down the path Kirito came to a large clearing and most of the snow was blown away as if some strong wind force had pushed it all back. This made him feel very uneasy as he began to walk faster. Looking around frantically, Kirito knew that someone strong was here on this island but it wasn't one of the Red Hair pirates. None of them had the potential to do this. Getting to the middle a figure then landed on the in front of Kirito and stood there before him. Jumping back, Kirito knew who this was. It was the CP Agent who he fought on Wano. He was standing there before him with his wounds healed already. Being still injured, Kirito knew he stood little to no chance this time around. He was prepared for the worst then the guy pulled out a small pouch and threw it to Kirito and it landed on the ground in front of him.

The guy pointed to the pouch and spoke to Kirito. "Pick that up and eat the bean inside. It's called a Sensu Bean, it will heal your injuries. I couldn't fight someone in your condition and call it a fair win." Kirito remained still but hesitant to even move. The guy on sighed and looked at him with a innocent look and sat on the ground and held his hands in the air. "Just so you believe me, I'll sit here just like this and not move. You can even throw the first attack. I just want a fair fight between us. I have a score to settle with you for my fingers and my eye." Kirito was not fully sure if he could even trust him. At this point it was unknown if that bean will heal or kill him. "Who's to say, if this bean does heal me, that I don't just run away and leave you behind?" The guy just got a smile on his face and stared right at Kirito. This stare was full of power which Kirito knew that it wouldn't serve him well to even try and run. Bending down, Kirito picked up the pouch and opened it to see a single green bean inside it. He was not sure of these healing properties since it was just a bean. Reaching into the pouch Kirito pulled out the bean and placed it on his tongue and began to chew it before swallowing it. Before he knew it a shock wave took over his body and he all of a sudden felt all his strength return. Looking down at his hand in shock, he just stood there for a minute. The healing properties of this bean was amazing and mind blowing. However this was not the time to be marveling at the power of this bean. Throwing the pouch to the ground Kirito then turned his attention back to the guy. "You said you were from the Land of Z right? Perhaps your land is full of amazing things. I promise once we settle the score, I will liberate your people from the government. Consider that my promise." The guy just gave a surprised look on his face as he watched Kirito take his swords off his hip and place them into the ground next to where he was standing. Within that moment Kirito activated his blue flames and turned up the heat to its max. For the first time in a while Kirito was at full strength and it was time to show them off.

Kirito wasted no time charging in to throw a kick at the guy who deflected it and threw a punch. Managing to spin himself around Kirito was able to block this attack and turn the limb he used to block it into Mochi which held the guy in place. The two of them were locked together staring each other in the face as both of them knew they were almost a even match in this moment.

"You definitely were not this weak back on that island. You must actually be strong. You would fit right in with my homeland. However it is my job to kill you and any other high bounty people. You pirates cannot be allowed to influence the world anymore!" He then charged a ball of energy in his hand and fired it at Kirito at point blank range. However due to his flames healing properties he was able to survive it with just a few tears in his clothes as he emerged from the smoke. Raising his open hand Kirito punched the guy in the face then turned his hand into Mochi and covered the guy's head and kicked him away from him. Catching his breath and wiping some small cuts on him, Kirito looked on as the guy struggled to get the mochi off his head. "Your strength isn't that of someone who is weak. Your land must be full of strong fighters, I will be honored to see this homeland of yours someday." Just then the guy did something that caused his aura to appear and it made the mochi explode off his head. Kirito just looked on with a surprised look on his face.

The guy raised back to his feet and stood there with his aura blazing like a fire. "You are strong Kirito Gekko. The question is, why are you a pirate when you could be so much more in life. Perhaps if you had met Goku, the world would be better off with you as a hero instead of a criminal. However since you are a criminal it is my job to end you." The guy pulled his arms back and formed a cup with his hands and Kirito knew this was bad if it was another one of those energy attacks. Preparing to move out of the way the guy began to charge the attack and fired it. "I'm sorry but this is how it ends. Kamehameha!" The attack came at Kirito at full speed which he only managed to see for a split second. The attack exploded causing a large smoke cloud to appear around Kirito and the guy. Once the smoke cleared the guy stood there with a saddened look on his face. It looked as if he didn't want to kill Kirito but had no choice. As he turned around Kirito managed to emerge from a giant ball of Mochi covered in wounds but had Sandai Kitetsu in his hand. The guy only smiled as he was ran clean through the heart. He then spit out some blood as he continued to smile as Kirito stood there behind him for a short while. "At least tell me your name. I must at least know the name of the person who managed to fight me until I hit my limits." The guy was losing conscious but managed to put out some words before he died. "It's Kagura, I trained on Turtle Island at a house called Kame House. Even though its master is dead too, I still trained so I could protect the world. I guess this is where it ends for me. Oh well, at least I tried..." His body went limb on Kirito's sword. As the weight became too much Kirito pushed the body off his sword and onto the ground with a loud thud. "Kagura huh, well it was an honor to have met you. I promise that I will free the Land of Z from the World Government before they cause anyone else to die. I have no idea who this Goku is, but I'm sure if you looked up to him he was a great man. So long. May you rest in peace."

Even with these injuries Kirito knew that he could still fight the World Government officials that were on the Land of Z at least. However if he could find Shinoji that would be even better and increase the chances of winning. Activating his flames, Kirito flew up into the air after grabbing his other sword and placing them both in their sheaths at his left hip. Deciding to take action now was the best option for everything. Flying as fast as he could, Kirito made his way to the Land of Z, to finally liberate its people and restore peace.

wc 1,604
left thread
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down