A Time to Reflect

Go down

A Time to Reflect

Post by Shinoji on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

Laying on the deck Shinoji began to open his eyes. Sitting up quickly he looked around it was very dark. Lighting up a stick with his Thunder God magic light began to engulf the area.

"Where am I? Why is it so dark on the Black Reaper?!"

The men began to gather around him as he sat up and stood to his feet. All of them stood there with a smile on their faces. Shinoji just walked over to a spot to sit down and looked around at his men.

"So tell me, where are we?"

They all got stiff and began to speak. "We are under the sea right now. We are heading to Fishman Island right now. Captain Kirito is already in the New World without us, we must catch up!" Everyone began to cheer as Shinoji just looked in the other direction. He struggled in his last fight and that was inexcusable. Looking back at his men he decided to issue a new order. "Everyone, we are going to stay on Fishman Island for a little while and train. We will not be made a fool of in the New World!" Everyone looked at him confused for a short while before cheering and started to party.

Shinoji just ignored all of the partying and sat there. Until one of the crew members approached him with one of those snail phones. They held it out to him with a serious look on their faces. "It's the captain, he said its urgent." Shinoji wasted no time grabbing it and speaking into it. "Captain, what's the matter?"

wc 267
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Time to Reflect

Post by Shinoji on Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:05 am

After waiting a short while for a reply Kirito finally answered him on the other end.

"I need you in the New World and at Dressrosa in five days. My former family, the Hiroko Family, have began to make their move and we must kill them off. The Prodence Kingdom that I took over will be fighting along side us and we will be taking Dressrosa as our territory as well. So please hurry your business on Fishman Island so that we can get this battle underway. You and the crew will be part of the main forces to fight the Hiroko family's soldiers and get you and myself into the castle where we will kill off the leaders of the Hiroko family. So please prepare in a hurry."

Closing his eyes to think Shinoji sat there in a deep thought. Bringing the device to his face he then spoke to his captain. "Roger, We shall be in the New World within five days. We shall use the other four shall be used for training. Until then, see ya."

Shinoji quickly hung up the phone thing and began to walk into the center of the ship. Looking around he saw no sight of Fishman island quite yet. This was going to pose a small problem. "Everyone, we must quickly set course for Fishman island, no more wasting time!" All of the men began to scramble and search the area for the island. However this was the perfect time to get started on his training as well. The Thunder god slayer magic was much stronger than this at its peak. Perhaps even tapping into its half power would be enough for the time being. Standing there surrounded by his men Shinoji began to train.

wc 180
Thunder god slayer (half power) 180/1500
Shinoji

Race : Human (Fairy Ta
Class : Genius

View user profile

Back to top Go down