Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Time To Rebuild

2 posters

Go down

Time To Rebuild Empty Time To Rebuild

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Tenjinsai moved along silently as they made their way toward the First Division barracks. Even though he was physically refreshed and his reiryoku reserves were topped off, he was mentally exhausted. There had been so many battles, so many different arguments, emotions, he just needed a moment to sit down and relax. That was the main purpose of the twenty four hour reprieve before the Captain's meeting. He wanted everyone to get their business in order, take a look at the situation, and relax for a moment before getting back into it. The young shinigami had an idea of how he wanted to use his time, something his father had suggested to him after their battle. Tenjinsai had not communed with Seijin since after his fight with Vice Captain Hisakawa. A great deal had occurred since then, so, there would be quite a bit for them to discuss.

The biggest thing on his mind at the moment was this unprecedented power that he had unleashed during the battle with Tenkai. Apparently it was overwhelming enough that he completely outclassed his father with his full strength being utilized. If this was something he was capable of, but not within his conscious realm of control, it needed to be addressed. So while he would have his new squad getting things in order, Tenjinsai would be locking himself up in his office for the day to perform Jinzen with his zanpaktou. While they were travelling Tenjinsai was jolted from his thoughts, Nanaomi commentating on their surroundings and posing a variety of questions to him. It was slightly ironic to the degree she spoke of the Senzaikyu. The building had been referred to as a tower in which one would lock a princess, similar to that of a fairy tale.

In truth, the function of the building was not too far from what she had described. Though, there was certainly no dragon guarding the premises. "You are not too far off Nanaomi, that building is called the Senzaikyu. It is used as a prison for criminals who commit capital offenses. Most that are placed inside are destined for execution." It was a grim reality but criminals had to be dealt with somehow. The Gotei Thirteen was, after all, a military organization with strict rules. Those that commited crimes while in service were subject to these laws and the consequences for breaking them were not light. The most serious of offenses typically resulted in either execution or banishment after restriction of powers. They had since developed a way to seal the reiryoku of a shinigami so that it would become unusable to its owner.

In some way, a fate like that for a shinigami was worse then death. Thankfully crime was actually quite low within the Seireitei, a truly rare occurence. Most of the criminal activity occurred out in the Rukongai. The districts that were closest to the four gates were the most lawful. Being under the watchful eye of the shinigami would of course call individuals to keep citizens on the straight and narrow. The further one traveled away from the gates though, the more unruly the districts became. The furthest out areas were nearly lawless, the residents settling matters how they see fit. Such was always historical seen in the Soul Society, though it has become much worse as of late with the lack of patrols. This would be an issue that would ideally be alleviated once the Seireitei was fully returned to order. Patrols could start policing the rukongai districts and hopefully make a difference.

Nanaomi had begin to speak again, mentioning her lack of senzu beans and the desire to possibly set up a farm during her time here. The female saiyan also commented on the architecture of the area, being visually pleasing to her eyes. Tenjinsai responded with a simple nod, such a discussion would need to occur at a later date. There were enough matters to be settled at the time, the biggest being the organization of the squads and trying to induct her into the Gotei Thirteen. He personally did not have an issue with her setting up a farm for her senzu beans. It was all within her cognizance once she had taken command of a squad. Of course there were still certain things that she would need to obtain permission for, but for the most part it would be her show to run when that time came. Suddenly though another outburst came from Nanaomi, more confused or startled then before.

His companion had commented on the Senzaikyu and most likely the wall that surrounded the Seireitei. It was notably called a void by her, around the mentioned areas. Tenjinsai knew to what she referred, not being too surprised of her not knowing its origin. Anyone who was not familiar with the Soul Society would not really know of its machinations or, in this case, its resources. "What you are feeling is most likely the Sekkiseki. It is a mineral that is native to the Soul Society that suppresses energy and even vaporizes any energy that comes into contact with it. The Senzaikyu is composed of it to keep prisoners in check and keep them from being aware of outside occurences. The wall around the Seireitei is composed of the same material which projects a barrier around the compound." Tenjinsai turned his gaze upward for a moment as he was moving.

If one looked closely enough they could catch the gleam of what looked to be a barrier of some sort. It was fairly translucent, barely being visible until something made contact with it. It was the prime defense of the Seireitei though, nothing being able to pass through unless it possessed a sufficiently strong power. "The barrier around the Seireitei is called the Shakonmaku. It is essentially what keeps unwanted individuals outside. Only something of significant power would be able to break through the barrier. It has only been breached once from my recollection and required several times over the reiatsu of a Captain." There were of course interesting facts about the wall that most were not prevalent to. It was certainly the Seireitei's primary defense against intruders beyond the shinigami themselves. However, when it was not down around the Seireitei, it occupied a separate location.

Only recently had it come to light to the more general public that the wall guarded the Soul King's palace. It had typically only come down during emergencies, which with everything that had been going on, the wall had stayed down around the Seireitei for quite some time. As of now it almost seemed as though it would be a permanent thing, the wall having been down for several years at this point. At least the largest of threats had been dealt with at this point, though it had cost the Seireitei, and the world at large, their leaders. Now with the matter of the Captain Commander succession being dealt with as well, things would hopefully return to normal. At this point the pair were nearing the barracks, it was within eyesight from their current location. The large building stood out among its surroundings, especially the open overhang that was the Captain Commanders office.

At this point Nanaomi spoke out again, this time instead of a question, offering out some information of her own as far as the saiyans background. Aside from being a powerful warrior, she was apparently of a scientific background. She specialized in, from what it sounded like, the application and manipulation of energy. Nanaomi also began to elaborate on the object she had used earlier when he had been fighting with his father. It was an object that was used to scan individuals and ready their energy and determine the quantity and quality of it. The device itself sounded similar to the enhanced sensing abilities that most senior shinigami possessed. Though her device had been destroyed purely due to Tenjinsai and Tenkai possessing a quantity of energy beyond the pre-established scope of what it was able to scan.

The idea of mass producing these objects did intrigue him though; finding much use in the lower ranking members of the Gotei Thirteen as their senses were not as honed. The female saiyan had mentioned that she would most likely be able to reconstruct it with an upgrade so that it could read energy at a higher grade then previously. Though it was not the most useful of applications considering individuals of their strength were quite rare, it was still a feature that was good to have just in case. The main downside she had brought up though that these devices could not read if one had additional hidden strength; specifically mentioning their use of Shikai. "Correct, shikai is one of the releases of a shinigami's zanpaktou. It is the first, or initial release, hence the name it is given. The power you witnessed during my battle with my father as well as Captain Sakurako is slightly different.

The second release, or final release, is called Bankai. It is the ultimate and final form of a shinigami's zanpaktou which releases their full power. While it is powerful, it is incredibly rare. I could count the shinigami that possess bankai, that I am aware of, on my hands."
Tenjinsai came to an abrupt halt, arriving at the gate of the barracks. He paused for a moment, his right hand stroking his chin as he continued to think. "I think at this point you have met all of them as well. Captain's typically possess bankai as well. There has only been one exception up until now, you will most likely be the second considering you do not have shinigami powers." Tenjinsai extended his arms in front of him, interlacing his fingers so as to crack his knuckles with several loud pops. He leaned forward slightly, stretching out his arms, shoulders, and back before straightening his posture and moving forward toward the gate.

"So for the time being this is what I would require of you until the meeting. I assume being a General in your military you are used to taking charge of your men." Tenjinsai stopped speaking a moment to place his right arm out, pushing open one of the large doors of the barracks gates. "I will need you and Mikoto to work with the squads Third Seat to get the men in order for tomorrow. Consider this your crash course in the operations of the Gotei Thirteen. The men simply need to be ready to mobilize and assess the damages that we need to repair within the Seireitei." Tenjinsai continued to walk into the compound of the barracks, marching through the halls to the greeting and formalities of his subordinates. His objective was to get to his office so he could begin a much needed session of Jinzen.

It had been on his mind since his father had mentioned it and now considered it a rather important matter. Finally making way to the door of the office, Tenjinsai stopped before opening it, turning to face Nanaomi with his final set of instructions. "Until the meeting I will be in my office performing Jinzen so I would ask to refrain from interrupting unless it is an absolute emergency. Now before you are dismissed to your duties, do you have any questions to ask of me?"
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 172000
Strength : 70
Stamina : 210
Speed : 211
Energy : 226
Perception : 210
Energy Speed : 223

Back to top Go down

Time To Rebuild Empty Re: Time To Rebuild

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(669/)

Nanaomi listnened intently to Tenjinsai's words about the tower and the surrounding walls. So, it was a resource found naturally here in the Soul Society. That was a lucky find. Her mind began to wonder about all sorts of applications that she could use it for. Some of them not so easily regarded as ethically sound. But hey, she kept them to herself so who cares, right? Her attention was then drawn to a mention of execution. Her brow perked in wondering how they went about executing people. But her interest slowly faded as she began to think about the material once more. Before she had a chance to collect her thoughts, Tenjinsai had dropped out of Shunpo. Nanaomi, following suit to see a large gate barring their entrance. Tenjinsai had asked about her position as General of the Saiyan Imperial Army. To more appropriate effect, he had asked about her taking charge of her subordinates. A soft nod would begin her sentence. "Hai. I have taken the reigns on several operations as well as managed a large Army of individuals." Her eyes scanned the doors as they opened to reveal, what she would consider an elaborate structure. It seemed these Shinigami type liked to build elaborate yet simplistically. It was, quite the contradictory thought yet here it was plain as day for her to see. They were designed with a minimalist mindset yet somehow massive and over the top in spots that didn't really need to be. It was, quite interesting to say the least.

It seemed she was about to get a quick crash course in how the Shinigami did things around here. And she had about twenty four hours to get it right or go home. Challenge, accepted. Her eyes locked to Tenjinsai as he asked his final question. "Well, other than who the Third seat is, I can probably find out most information I need from everyone around. I guess the only real thing I need to know is just HOW whipped into shape you want them and how quickly. Although considering, it should probably take a little less than twenty four hours to allow rest and recuperation for some of us. Myself included." She said, her eyes seemingly starting to stare off into space beyond Tenjinsai's own eyes before finally snapping back to reality. Her head nodded slightly before taking a step to the side, watching the men and women scurrying around and doing several different tasks she didn't quite understand. Perhaps now was the best time to get to know the ins and outs of a division. She had talked somewhat at length about the structure of a Division of the Thirteen, but not enough to know everything she needed. Her second, main concern was if these men and women would even listen to her. In her culture, subordinates that didn't listen were not reprimanded, they were injured or worse. Somehow, Nanaomi had a feeling THAT would be frowned upon, so she'd have to take a different approach. Most likely, she'd relay any commands to Mikoto if needed, that way it would allow things to get done in a timely manor with out being questioned. Unless Tenjinsai somehow gave her something to proclaim authority over these people.

Her eyes scanned the men and women that seemed to loiter slightly to gauge the appearance of the newcomer, being herself of course, to the division. It wasn't often they got to see a Ryoka that looked human with short white hair. At least, from what Tenjinsai was told, they rarely saw visitors at all unless they were war waging lunatics. She wouldn't be surprised if many of them thought Nanaomi had some sort of master plan to rule the whole of the Seireitei let alone murder every last Shinigami. In fact, she half expected it. "Oh, how should I make them listen to me. Doubt they're in the business of listening to a paltry, er what did you call us? Ryoka. Yeah, that's the word."

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Tenjinsai stood silent as he listened to Nanaomi's respond to his initial inquiring regarding prior experience. As he had expected from what she had told him prior, the female saiyan was no stranger to leadership, a big bonus in his book. If she was to lead one of the squads, she would need to be able to command the soldiers firmly and set a good example for them to follow. The only true concern he had at this point would be in the manner she would lead her men. Generally speaking, Nanaomi's demeanor was quite consistent as an agreeable and intelligent individual that he did not mind having in his presence. It was the deeper portion of her mind, the part that seemed to be directly engraved upon her by the culture she was raised in. The saiyans were warriors first and foremost, conquerers of worlds, not something that was particularly needed here.

Of course these men were soldiers, they needed to train and be battle ready for any situation. The Gotei Thirteen however was not here to seek conquest; they did not go out to destroy civilizations or plant a flag to claim territory. "As I expected, considering the post you held in your worlds military. It will prove useful in your role here when you take charge of your own squad." He paused a moment, crossing his arms over his chest as he gazed down the hall to his left. Various shinigami hustled and bustled about, tending to their daily duties like a well oiled machine. Despite the squad not having a Captain or Vice Captain for so long, they still worked quite well. "These shinigami will not need much of a push to get moving. Most of the members of the First Division have been shinigami for a long time and take their roles within the Gotei very seriously.

These are professional soldiers that treat themselves as such."
It was in that moment that one of the shinigami that had been moving about stopped for a moment, pausing to look at the pair that were talking. Tenjinsai quickly noticed this, his eyes drawing their way to the individual that had paused, looking them over for a moment and the other doing the same. After a few more moments of ocular pat down, the shinigami walked over to the pair, stopping a few feet away and dropping into a low bow. "Forgive me sir but I had not realized that a Captain had been assigned to our squad yet. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nokoreda Kizoie Kyōraku, Third Seat of the First Division." Tenjinsai's eyebrow quickly perked when he heard the individuals name. Sure he had taken note of his rank, simplifying the issue of locating the Third Seat.

However, the true notice he took was in his family name, Kyōraku. That name held many different connotations with it, the primary of them being if there was relation to the previous Captain Commander. Certainly, there was no guarantee that they were actually related, sometimes similar family names could be among individuals of no blood connection. Though, if one traced the lineage back far enough, one could usually find something. However, it was also fairly common to keep members of ones own family within their own Division. This was a reason why most of his own family that were members of the Gotei were within the Thirteenth or Fourth Divisions; squads held by his Father and previously his Mother. "A pleasure to meet you Nokoreda. I am Tenjinsai Bushinji, your new Captain. Am I also to assume that you hail from the same family as Shunsui Kyōraku?"

The man quickly stood up straight from his bow, his arms still straight out at his sides somewhat awkwardly. "Yes sir, Captain Commander Kyōraku was my cousin, I am from a branch family. My father was his father's brother." Tenjinsai nodded in response to the shinigami's response. It was as he had suspected, the man was a relative of Shunsui Kyōraku. It really should not have been as surprising as it was, though for some reason it struck him unusually. This pattern of thought was interrupted again though by Nokoreda speaking. "Pardon me sir, but am I to understand that by being appointed as our Captain, you are also the new Captain Commander?" Tenjinsai turned his head toward his subordinate again, nodding lightly while speaking. "Your assumption is quite correct, I am the new Captain Commander.

I am happy to say along with that, the war between the squads for succession is also over. We are convening tomorrow to discuss how we will move forward in repairing the Seireitei and restructuring the Gotei Thirteen."
His fellow shinigami smiled in response, shortly there after performing another deep bow as he professed his thanks. "My greatest thanks to you then Captain Commander Bushinji. The war was weighing quite heavily on all of us." Tenjinsai smiled in return and placed a hand on the mans shoulder, lifting him back up. He was not quite yet used to all of this fanfare as of yet. He knew how protocol worked; how the different ranks were supposed to interact with one another; it was still new to him though. "I suppose you are welcome Nokoreda. I of course did not do this for myself, but for everyone involved and to return peace back to the Soul Society.

Speaking of which, allow me to introduce you to my companion here, Nanaomi. She is a, very close ally that has assisted me in these trying times. Without her assistance it is hard to say how things would have ended. She will be appointed as a Captain tomorrow and I have asked her to work with you, and when he gets here, the newly appointed Vice Captain as well. I just need the men ready to move out and begin the repair efforts."
Tenjinsai realized that he actually did not know the woman's last name, only ever having heard the given name she possessed. Another issue to tackle to be certain, but not quite as important. Nokoreda bowed once more quickly, introducing himself to Nanaomi. "A pleasure to meet you miss. I look forward to working with you in the coming days." That was just about everything that needed to be tended to at the time that Tenjinsai could think of.

There was however one thing he had just remembered that Nanaomi had asked him about. She would of course be working with two ranked shinigami in getting the squad in shape. But she was right in saying she had no real way to prove the authority she was being empowered with. Tenjinsai reached into his shihakushou, fiddling around until he found the object he was looking for. In his right hand, he pulled out a small object that had a crest etched into it. Extending his arm towards Nanaomi, he handed it to her, the object being the answer to her question. "That crest is etched with the symbol of my clan. If you run into any issues you can show that to them and that should alleviate any issues. Each member of my family possesses one, so I would ask you return it tomorrow during the meeting. It is, rather important." Exhaling lightly, Tenjinsai then clapped his hands together as he quickly looked back and forth between the two standing before him.

"Now, I am going to retire into my office and take care of some matters that need tending to. As I told Nanaomi, please do not interrupt me unless absolutely necessary. Between you two, and Vice Captain Kurokei, when he arrives, you should not have any issues." With that being said and done, Tenjinsai turned around, slid the door of his office open, and walked into the room sliding it closed behind him. Nokoreda bowed lightly as he entered the room, offering a goodbye. Now was the time for him to figure out what was going on inside of his own body. There was a power deep down inside that he possessed that was uncontrolled it seemed. The only person that could help him in that matter was of course Seijin. Hopefully it would be a simple matter, but he highly doubted it would be that easy. Tenjinsai strode lightly through his office, the sun now setting outside as a splendid painting of colors dotted across the evening sky.

He sat down rather loudly, slumping back in his chair as he exhaled; the weight of the recent events exuding themselves from deep inside. His zanpaktou was slid from his sash, his hands treating it as carefully as always, placing it down gently upon his lap. Tenjinsai gripped the hilt tightly in his right hand, slowly pulling the blade from its sheath and looked over the sheen of the weapon. It was strange, observing the weapon that he knew was more then just a simple katana. The blade in his hand was a reflection of himself, a mirror of his being in essence. He moved his sheath off onto his desk and then rested the blade between both of his hands, laying them flat on either leg. The silence seized control of him as his eyes closed and the blinding white of his subconscious seized control of his mind. He was teleported to his inner world, the main purpose of performing Jinzen.

As his vision slowly began to turn and various colors came into view he found himself in the large hall that his zanpaktou resided within. At the end of it, Tenjinsai laid his eyes upon the gigantic form of his spirit, Seijin Enma. "Greetings Tenjinsai, I have been looking forward to your visit for some time. We have much to discuss."
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(1,409/2,078)

Nanaomi listened to the conversation between the two men. It appeared that the previous captain commander had a cousin that was now the third seat of the squad. It was interesting. Her mind started to wander but before she could grasp any sort of idea from the depths of her mind, she was given what she could only equate to essentially a chunk of wood with a design etched into it. It was apparently a family crest designed to denote legitimacy of the right to heir? A soft shrug would be her only answer to her inner thoughts. A half nod would be preformed by Nanaomi as she accepted the piece of wood and slid it inside of her uniform's top. It was then that Nokoreda began to speak, "Well with that taken care of, shall we get started Miss?" Nanaomi nodded and started to walk towards the courtyard of the barracks. As she moved, her voice started up as she scanned every person she passed by. "What is the specific job of the First division?" The man was taken slightly aback at first, though given her garb he could imagine she might not actually know. After a soft stroke of his chin, thinking exactly what to say he had formulated a response. "We are the First Division Ma'am. We are at the forefront of a situation. The spearhead if you will. Every one of us are capable of becoming leaders, and this Division as a whole is the epitome of self sufficiency, model soldiers, and the quickest division to mobilize in an event. In fact, we have held the title of 'Captain's Division' for several centuries. We are, the model soldiers of the Seireitei."

Nanaomi stopped shy of the door as she cleared her throat, opening the door after doing so. "I see." She said, as she walked out onto the porch like area overlooking the courtyard of the Division. Her eyes scanned the area to see it was a beautiful open area, with soft lush grass and the air of pure beauty around it. Nanaomi's face went stern as she spoke up, her voice following suit. "Is there a meeting hall for the Division itself?" Nokoreda nodded and before she could even say anything, he had seemingly disappeared, leaving her to her own devices as it were. Though, it would take only a moment before she realized that Shinigami were now running past her, as if being called away for something. With a perk of a brow, she had a guess as to what it was. And so she followed suit to find herself walking into the doorway to a large open room with Nokoreda standing at the front. He had taken a step back and motioned for Nanaomi to step forward, next to him. With out hesitation she moved into said position with her arms folding behind her back with her right hand grasping her left. Both of her legs spread shoulder width apart, and she entered into her natural commanding stance, giving an air of authority about her. When all of the Shinigami on the premises had arrived, the doors were closed and Nokoreda had whispered to her that everyone was present. A slight nod was her only response before clearing her throat.

"Men, Women, Sisters, Brothers, Mothers, Fathers, Daughters and Sons. Officially, the civil war of the Captains of the Gotei Thirteen has ended. However, don't let this peace cloud your judgement. There is still much more work to be done. In exactly twenty four hours a meeting of the Captains will begin, discussing the future of the Seireitei, and the Gotei Thirteen as a whole. At the time of the meeting, this division will begin immediately preforming the following duties." She said, her body taking a step forward before walking slightly to the left where she began pacing back and forth as she continued her speech.

"First, we will begin by scattering across the Seireitei. Your job will be to spearhead the reconstruction process. Find and assess any and all damage, past and present, with in the walls of the Seireitei." Her body twisted upon her right heel as she started walking the opposite direction. "Once we have all of the needed information, report back to Third Seat Kyouraku. Third Seat Kyouraku and Vice Captain Kurokei will be dealing with setting up the response units to handle the repairs. For now, that is the primary Goal. Now, Before this Twenty Four hours is over, there will be a couple drills to test your readiness, your reaction skills, and your leadership skills. Treat them as if these drills are real threats to the Soul Society. That is all for now. You may return to your duties. Congratulations everyone. The time for rebuilding is finally upon us. Peace, is just on the horizon. Lets not waste this opportunity. Dismissed." Nanaomi said, and almost as if on que, the moment she finished the word dismissed they all seemed to file out of the room with quick movements. Tenjinsai was right, these were very well trained soldiers. She was, rather surprised she didn't need to flash credentials at all. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the last Shinigami left the hall and the door was closed. She would begin relaxing her posture as she started talking. "What kind of events generally happen that cause the mobilization of a Division?"

She had asked. After a few moments, Nokoreda responded, "Well the most common ones are hollow attacks, invasions as of late, or an incursion. Though we have mobilized for other means as well such as dignitary visits. Even executions." Nanaomi nodded, albeit softly to the comments made. Her eyes scanned the room's structure as she began to think of a drill to test. She managed to scan across the whole room before coming to a decision. "Alright. I want to simulate a Gillian attack event in exactly thirty minutes. During which, I want the squad to mobilize as usual. We'll peg the incursion to be, lets say the center of the court yard. I don't suppose we have simulation tech." Nokoreda popped up for a second before speaking. "We do, however most of them are rated for normal hollows and not Gillian." After a nod or two, Nanaomi spoke up, rearranging her previous orders. "Alright, lets shift it then. Mobilize under a medium sized invasion and have a good portion of training hollows deployed in this area around the barracks. I want these men mobilized as quick as possible. We'll see how it goes. After that drill, depending on how good it is, we might skip to the last drill I want to preform which is a special enemy appearance. I want to make sure these men are as capable as you proclaim them to be." She said, her eyes looking back at Third seat Kyouraku before resting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure they are, so there's no need to worry about. This is more or less to make sure they haven't dulled due to the current lack of a Captain. Besides, the majority of the work that'll be done after is clean up duty. So we shouldn't have much issues. Now, where can a girl gets some rest around here?" Nokoreda moved around and had Nanaomi follow him to a room not far from the Captain's room. She assumed it was the Vice captain's office, which happened to have a couch. A soft sigh of relief escaped her lips as she plopped down on the couch, her head pointed towards the door as she pipped up to speak.

"Much obliged Third seat Kyouraku. You're definitely as good as you've proclaimed. Report to me after the first drill and we'll go over the statistics together and decide what to do next. Hopefully Vice Captain Kurokei will arrive by then." Nokoreda nodded and spoke as he bowed to leave before sliding the door shut. "Yes Ma'am. Have a pleasant rest." As the door slid shut, Nanaomi's eyes became heavy, her body was fine but mentally, well, mentally she needed a break from it all. A good sleep or meditation would do her wonders. This, Jinzen thing Tenjinsai spoke of would be fantastic. If she could do it that is. A soft roll of her eyes was all she could do at the thought as they closed, her body starting to adjust to the idea of sleep.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:14 am

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(5,210/5100)

Nanaomi was awoken suddenly by the commotion happening outside of the door. It appeared that the drills were now underway. With out hesitation, she leaped to her feet, grabbing hold of her Katana tightly in her right hand. Before she gave any sort of emotion from her face, the woman found herself outside of the Vice Captain's office and into the hall as she followed the mass of Shinigami now headed directly towards  courtyard. Once she had arrived, she watched in awe as these hollow like creatures had started to appear around the barracks, leaping around from the rooftops. With Nanaomi's blade at the ready, she would leap into the air only to land perfectly onto the roof of the barracks. The woman's eyes scanned across the courtyard as the shinigami scattered, working in small teams to take down every last hollow facade that stood before them. She was impressed with their quick movements, perfected coordination, and killing intent. It seemed every last thing said about this division was indeed true. They were the most resourceful, self sufficient, and perfect idols of Shinigami from all possible forms. They were true leaders, able to stand at the head of a situation every last one of them, no matter their rank. They were trained in the perfected art of Leadership. Something Nanaomi herself was extremely impressed by.

With out warning, the drill ended with Third Seat Kyouraku thanking everyone for their participation. He then went on to explain that they had done just as well as previous drills with no outstanding gain in mobilization time. Just as he was about to dismiss the division, Nanaomi cleared her throat as she leaped down from the roof of the building, grabbing the attention of every First Division Shinigami present. "You have indeed done well. You've proven your skill in response to a sudden situation with slight forewarning. Now, lets see how you do against an event of which you have no warning." She said as her energy started to spike rapidly. Before the Shinigami knew what was about to happen, Nanaomi had elevated herself to a slightly higher state of existence. Her pupils slowly faded from her eyes as they became white abysses of nonexistence. With her body now coated in a purple fiery energy that enveloped her completely, she let out a roar which caused the very ground to shake beneath her feet. "Show me your mettle, Shinigami of the First Division. Lets see you take down an overwhelming foe!" She said as her body suddenly disappeared. As she reappeared behind a group of Shinigami, it would be shown that her blade was now covered in a purple light which shined brightly. After a good two seconds of seemingly nothingness, a small explosion erupted sending the group flying towards the surrounding walls. They would all smack into the walls with enough force to pin them for a minute or two but not kill them nor would the building suffer damage.

With out hesitation, Nanaomi's body disappeared once again enter another state of Rapid Movement. It was during this time that she would plant several firm strikes with the blunt end of her blade, causing light damage to another group of Shinigami, forcing them to kneel in pain from the sudden movements. About now, Third Seat Kyouraku and the rest of the Shinigami present at the drill began to act as a large group and all attack Nanaomi at once. And so the test of mettle would begin. The first flurry of attacks came from Nanaomi's left, as four blades attempted to intercept her body. Two opposite swinging slices aimed to collide with her body as two more were destined to run the woman through. As both blades were about to strike her via swing, she would simply hold her blade to her left, causing the three to collide. Of course, this left the two piercing strikes aimed for running Nanaomi through the side. With out moving a single muscle from any other part of her body, the woman simply twisted her blade, so the two incoming blades struck the broadside of her Katana. With one elegant and simple movement, she spun around once, sending the four Shinigami flying backwards from the force of her turn. During said turn, she was attacked from her behind from a Shinigami's blade. Just as the tip of the blade was about to seep into her shoulder, her momentum carried her just shy of the blade's intended trajectory, allowing her to slide around and plant a firm kick in the center of the man's chest sending him flying backwards. Before she was able to respond, the woman was side swiped by a strong punch to the left side, sending her skidding to a halt, with her deep white abyss eyes staring back at the person responsible. She had realized it was Third Seat Kyouraku who was now slowly pulling his Zanpaktou out to point towards her. She immediately recognized the stance as most Shinigami took a similar pose as they intended to do the exact same thing. With a soft smirk, the woman stood straight and turned to face the man with her own power beginning to raise.

"Very well Third Seat Kyouraku. Lets see how well you lead your men. And please, don't hesitate to use your Shikai. I'll match and surpass any power you posses." Her eyes narrowed as she examined every aspect of the man. His voice called out as he was enveloped in a cloud of bright white light. "Engorge! Amenonuhoko!" As the light and dust cleared from the area, Nanaomi would watch as the man's figure was now holding a somewhat elongated Naginata and also wielding something similar to Ancient Feudal Samurai garb. Nanaomi's mouth began to uplift into a smirk as her power elevated into a full blown Super Saiyan. Her hair dying a soft purple, with bio electricity now sparking across her slightly enlarged muscles. "Lets begin." She said as her body raced forward to strike Kyouraku with the spine of her Katana. As she neared him, his first instinct was to generate a stab to Nanaomi's figure. Just as the blade of his Naginata was about to strike her, she preformed a front flip where her body stopped moving. Almost with a gentle press and little weight, Nanaomi now stood on top of the blade of the man's Zanpaktou. With a soft smile, she spoke out before delivering a swift roundhouse kick to his head. "Gotta be faster than that Kyouraku." It was then the rest of the Shinigami joined in for combined attacks. Ten Shinigami surrounding Nanaomi in a perfect circle with no gaps or possible ways of escape. In perfect unison, they all aimed to stab her in the midsection in such a way that their blades wouldn't collide with each other. Just before they strike her, she planted her Katana into the ground and lifted her body upwards in a hand stand. This would cause all of the piercing attacks to slide perfectly next to Katana in an over-locking pattern, temporarily pinning all ten Shinigami at once. With this in mind, she let out a soft roar as a ball of energy formed from her hand before exploding outwards sending all ten  flying backwards. It was more large noise than actual damage.

Allowing her body to fall to the ground gracefully, she would pull the Katana from the ground and hiss softly. "Do better. Show me your leadership!" She yelled as she weaved forward between Shinigami, planting firm palm strikes into their chests. Her attacks were never strong enough to deal permanent damage, but they were strong enough to put them temporarily out of commission. As time progressed, Nanaomi began to slowly whittle away each and every member of the first division leaving Kyouraku and a hand full of Shinigami left to face Nanaomi. It seemed the only true threat here was Kyouraku and his Shikai. A soft scoff escaped her lips as she moved to strike at Kyouraku once more. But as she did, her eyes caught something glimmering out of the corner of her eye. In perfect response, she had side stepped to the left. Almost at the exact same time, Kyouraku's Naginata extended twice as long, almost piercing the wall behind her. With out moving from her position, the woman stood straight up to her full height of six foot two. Gazing at Kyouraku, her mind was slightly confused at what had just happened. She examined the seemingly normal Naginata before coming to the conclusion that this man's power was to extend it with in the blink of an eye to any length. A truly interesting feat to be sure. "I see. Your ability is to extend your Zanpaktou to any length you desire in the blink of an eye. Is that correct?" Kyouraku nodded softly before standing straight up, resting the butt of his Naginata on the ground as he spoke. "Correct Miss. You are the second person to see my Zanpaktou in action. With the current infighting I haven't been out of the Seireitei since obtaining my Shikai." She would perk her brow before chuckling softly. "Well then! Consider me honored to see your strength." With out hesitation, the woman would slowly sheath her blade, the energy that wrapped around it dissipated as it slide deep inside of it's home to rest once more. "Allow me to demonstrate my full power." She said as her body began to flow in a peculiar red light. Slowly but surely, her energy began to seemingly fade from existence, unable to be sensed by normal beings. Almost with perfect synchronization, her whole body was enveloped in a red light which swirled across her body to form an orb. Only a minute after this began, did it start to shrink.

Once it had shrank to the point that the red energy only covered her very figure, it would slowly break away like that of a Hollow's mask in small red particles, fluttering off into the distance to reveal the red haired Nanaomi with piercing red pupils. Taking a single step forward, Nanaomi was already directly into Kyouraku's body with her hand resting gently upon his chest. "This is my full strength. A power beyond most, I have elevated to a point that I can only describe as Godhood from where I am from. There is no accurate translation for no single person has attained such a form before, nor used the same energy as I do now." She said as her right hand lifted and pointed towards the sky where a super large black orb began to form at the end of her finger tip. This orb easily dwarfed the opening of the courtyard, causing a slight pressure to emanate around the area. "This is a new attack I haven't finished formulating." She said, as the enormous orb began to shrink until it was just under the size of her palm. She would then present it to Kyouraku. "This simple, small orb contains more power than any attack I have ever preformed before except one." She said, her eyes staring at the black sphere for a few moments before it started to shrink and fade away. Along with it, Nanaomi's body returned to her base form as her power shrank to normal. Pivoting on her right foot, the woman would speak out softly with a smile. "Well! Congratulations. You all have passed my randomized test. There will be no more drills today. You have proven to me that you're all capable soldiers, and talented officers. Take a short rest and prepare for the big day tomorrow. Be ready to mobilize at zero one hundred hours." She said before her hands wrapped around one another behind her back, walking off into the barracks and returning to the Vice Captain's office where she sat on the couch, contemplating her next course of action.

Nanaomi sighed as she crossed her legs. She needed to find a new appearance soon. Especially if she was going to accept this new job as Captain in the Gotei Thirteen. She needed to look the part. That would also mean she might need some money. Did they even use money? She was curious as to what this whole situation entailed actually. Standing up form her position, she made way over to the door and exited. Her mission, was to find Third seat Kyouraku and ask some questions. Her eyes scanned around before finally laying perfectly on Kyouraku. As she approached, he would turn and nod softly before speaking. "Yes, Miss?" Nanaomi cleared her throat and wrapped her arms behind her back, cupping her hands as she spoke. "So, where about do you suppose is there a shop? For um, clothes and stuff. I'll be spending a prolonged period of time here in the Seireitei and, well this outfit is more or less going to be a hindrance I suppose." Kyouraku chuckled softly and nodded before pointing towards the door as he would walk out with Nanaomi. "Well, before the civil war took place we had several shops out and about. But now we're down to only a few. Not only that, we do have some outfits but they're the same general ones we have now, like what I'm wearing. So, lets see if one of those shops are open." He said, as they traveled towards the shop, a gentle relaxed stroll which allowed Nanaomi to really get a look at the area around them. It was all so beautiful though too much white for her own taste. As she walked through, she started to enter a district of the Seireitei that she hadn't seen. As she walked forward, she could see a shop in the distance that seemed, rather interesting. It was a clothing shop for Shinigami, featuring what was known as a Shihakusho. A soft perk of her brow lead her to realize that was the same thing that every Shinigami was wearing.

After a few moments, they would finally enter into the store where Nanaomi was greeted by a short and seemingly happy Shinigami woman. She wore the same clothes as a standard Shinigami, however, it appeared as though she almost exclusively worked at this store. Nanaomi's right brow perked lightly as she spoke out to greet this woman. However, before she could Kyouraku had spoken and asked for measurements for Nanaomi to be fitted with a Shihakusho. Her eyes scanned Nanaomi up and down before nodding softly. "I see, I see. I think I have the perfect thing. Could you tell me a little about your background?" Nanaomi cleared her throat before speaking out. She decided to keep most of the information generalized so that she didn't seem too out of place. "I have a background that consists of Royal Blood. But not only that, I have extensive high ranking military positions in my family. Perhaps something, a bit regal would be in order?" She asked as her hands returned to behind her back, cupping each other. The woman nodded softly and perked up as she spoke. "I have just the thing! I was thinking this would work for you based on your current appearance and air." She said as she left to go into the back. Once she disappeared into the back of the store, Nanaomi let out a soft sigh of discomfort. She felt a little awkward being here and buying clothes that she didn't normally think she'd be wearing. Except, she kind of would be wouldn't she? She had just accepted the position of becoming a Captain of a Division. She was pretty much resigning herself here for quite a long while. Though, to be fair it isn't a terrible idea. She had more access to new things, new science things, but most of all a whole new wealth of energy statistics to examine. After a soft sigh of acceptance, she decided this might be the best course of action anyway considering her options.

Just as soon as she finished her sentence, it appeared that the woman had reentered into the store front carrying a folder black cloth. She began to explain the clothing. "Alright, this is what I've got for you. I think this would be perfect for you. I can either explain how to put it on or I can help teach you how to wear it since it, seems you might not know." She giggled softly. Nanaomi in response crossed her arms under her breasts and let off a soft, discomfort soaked sigh. "T-the second one would be appreciated." She said as the woman perked up happily, asking her to follow into the back. Just before she started moving back, Nanaomi cleared her throat to speak. "I, don't suppose you have a place I can take a shower first?" The woman nodded and beckoned her to come with her. "Actually we do. A lot of Shinigami come in here after a battle with their last Shihakusho torn to bits and in need of either repair or a whole new outfit. It's that door there." She said as the woman opened the door to reveal a bathing room that seemed right out of something from Feudal Japan. Nanaomi uncomfortably nodded as she spoke. "Thank you. I'll be right out once I finish." She said as the door was shut, leaving Nanaomi to herself. She could see a mirror above the sink. She'd take a few steps before leaning over the sink and staring deeply into her own reflection. Nanaomi's right hand gentle caressed and traced over her face as she spoke softly to herself. "What have you gotten yourself into Nanaomi. I can definitely say you've seen better days." Her mind started to remember back when she was talking to her mother in her teens. They had a long conversation about how she might have to adjust to new places often because she was special. And if she didn't take hold of how she was, she would end up in trouble because of it. So she needed to adapt quickly. And never, NEVER forget her roots. One last sigh of discomfort was had before Nanaomi began to disrobe. Her, dirtied and bruised body entering into the tub, for a hot, relaxing, and fulfilling bath.

Nanaomi would stand up after having taken a full bath, including washing the white dye out of her hair. She'd slowly dry herself off, making sure to prepare her body for fitting the new outfit to her. She felt like a new woman, ready to take on the world. It was a soft and gentle sigh of content that escaped her lips before she called out to the helper. "I'm ready. Lets see how to put this thing on." She said as she wrapped her body up in a towel. After about a minute, the woman entered into the room with the pile of black cloth, closing the door tightly behind her. "Alright. Lets start with the underwear." She said as she pulled a white cloth from under one of the masses of black cloth. She would hand it to Nanaomi who looked puzzled for a moment. "This, seems rather minimalist doesn't it?" She asked. The woman nodded in return as she explained. "Yes, all of our clothing is designed to be easily replaced in an emergency. They're mostly made of minimalist designs so they can be replicated enmasse as well." Nanaomi nodded as she slid the underwear on, noticing it actually fit perfectly which felt weird. She'd never had a pair of clothing fit this well before. There was always either the thought of too tight or not tight enough. Perhaps there was something about this place that she wasn't seeing. More specifically, how they could get so accurate to her measurements. It was almost eerie. Then, the woman began to explain the intricacies of her bottoms of the outfit as she gave her a set of bandage wrap. "These bottoms are pretty simple. If you've ever worn anything like a training Gi from the world of the living, it functions in a similar manor. All you need to do is slide this up over your body and make sure the long parts are resting on your waist. Not your other waist, your actual waist. Um, where your belly button is." She explained as Nanaomi was wrapping her breasts up. After a soft nod, she slipped into the Shihakusho bottoms, making sure to keep the protruding flaps around her waist area. She'd then wrap a white cloth she was given around  herself, and tie it in the back.

"Perfect!" The woman exclaimed as she handed Nanaomi the top piece. "This is similar to a Kimono if you've worn one. Except with pants of course. After we fit this we'll be fitting the Obi and you're done." Nanaomi listened carefully to her explanations. IT seemed rather simple actually. And a lot like what she used to wear when she went to the Dojo back in the city on Earth. She would start to slide the top on as she noticed it wasn't like most of the other tops she'd seen before. "Um, how come this looks slightly different form yours?" She asked as she started to try and fit the top on but was having a little trouble considering she'd never worn this type of top before. The woman perked up happily once more. "Ah, that's because you wanted a regal look. So I opted for the no sleeve look. This is designed to wear a black coat around you as well which we'll get here soon." She explained as Nanaomi nodded softly. Her eyes scanning her own body as she tied the Obi around her waist and fitted it to a gentle bow in front of her. She'd look over her clothing with a soft smile. "You know, I actually really enjoy this. It's much more comfortable than my previous clothes." She explained with a slight hint of enthusiasm. "Well, lets get this black coat around you and we'll be good to go." The helper said as she fitted Nanaomi with a long black coat that looked close to a Haori, except the color was different. This signified a sort of regal stature the way she dressed. After putting the coat fully on, she'd get a regular Kimono Obi wrapped around her waist. As this happened, the woman spoke to explain a tip on fashion. "Now, the way this is designed you can either wear this like this or let the collar hang down around your elbows. It'll give it a nice regal look either way. MY suggestion though, is to have it hang down." She said to Nanaomi who responded with a nod. "That sounds good. Lets try that." Just as she was a bout to do it, the woman spoke up once more. "The finishing touches are simply a set of modified Geta that I have for you and some jewelry I think would look lovely on you."

Nanaomi blushed slightly at the thought of putting jewelry on. She never really figured herself or the jewelry type but, here she was about to say yes to it. "S-sure. I'll go with what you think will look best. I've got an important meeting soon. So everything you have would be greatly appreciated." The woman chuckled softly as she spoke. "Oh, a meeting? Are we meeting some nice people? Perhaps going to a fancy luncheon with another Royal Family?" She asked with a sly smirk. Nanaomi shook her head as she spoke. "No, I've been summoned to a Captain's meeting to discuss the overall future of the Seireitei now that the civil incursion has been taken care of." The helper woman stopped dead in her tracks upon hearing Nanaomi's words. "f-forgive me but, did I hear you right? You're going to a Captain's meeting? B-but you're not a captain. A-are you?" She asked, slightly shocked at the idea that she was dressing a captain. Nanaomi shook her head before giving her a rebuttal. "Not yet. Apparently I'm being inducted tomorrow at the meeting." The woman nodded and happily clapped her feet together as she spoke. "OH! My my my! This is divine! Would you be absolutely OK if I use this to bolster my sales? I'll make a generic flyer that explained that I cater to even Captains now! Oh! And it would be too much trouble to ask, if you need any more clothing advice or even clothing in general to come by my shop?" Nanaomi shook her head. "I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I think it's a lovely idea." The woman was now giddy as she finished tying the belt around Nanaomi. After which, she handed her the modified Geta with a pair of white socks and last but not least, a set of jewelry she thought would look lovely on Nanaomi. "Oh, um, would you mind doing my Geta and socks while I put on the jewelry? I'm sorry if it's weird to ask that."

The woman shook her head furiously. "Not at all!! I'd be honored to help you finish clothing yourself!" She exclaimed as the woman put the finishing touches in the shoes. At the same time, Nanaomi began fitting the jewelry to her hair and neck. After being fully outfitted, Nanaomi stood up to feel a slight bit taller. But her body felt great. "I'm really liking this outfit. Do you have a full body mirror by chance?" The woman nodded and took Nanaomi into the room across the hall from the bathroom so she could see her full body. After doing a few spins and a bit of checking, she really was happy with the new look she had. It was perfect. She'd go back and grab her clothes, of which she asked for a bag to put them in. As she did, Nanaomi reached in to take the bag of beans, and slide them into her Shihakusho along with the Bushinji Family crest. Once she was ready, she finally exited to see Kyouraku still waiting but he was looking at a few different sets of Shihakusho tops. Nanaomi cleared her throat as she tried to grab his attention. As he spun around, he was taken aback by what Nanaomi now looked like. "W-wow. You look really good, Miss. Seems like you'll make a fine Shinigami." He said, bowing softly before asking the woman how much everything cost. With a sly smile and a wink from the woman to Nanaomi, she responded. "Consider it a gift dear. It's on the house. Be sure to come back again!" She proclaimed as Third Seat Kyouraku, with Nanaomi in tow of course, headed back to the First division Barracks. "Wow, so she set you up  with that huh? Looks like she's a really talented tailor. That's tailor work I've never seen so good before." Nanaomi nodded as she spoke in response. "We'd never have anything this well made form where I'm from. At least, nothing that feels so silky smooth and looks beautiful." It wouldn't take long for Nanaomi and Kyouraku to arrive back at the barracks where they settled in. Nanaomi went back to the vice Captains office to rest where Kyouraku bowed and bid his farewell.

It seemed she was all prepped and ready for the meeting. All she needed now was a little more rest. Perhaps, a good long sleep or meditation would do her well. She remembered this thing called Jinzen that Tenjinsai was preforming. She figured it was some sort of meditation but wasn't sure exactly what. Though, considering the way it was used she could surmise it allowed a Shinigami to interact with their Zanpaktou. Something that Nanaomi only wished she could experience. Something that, if she would have her way would eventually be a thing. But alas, as far as she knew it was impossible for these two people to interact like that. Maybe one day it would be possible. But currently, it would be like trying to have a Shinigami fuse with a hollow. It was literally impossible as they'd simply cancel each other out instantly. Almost a mutual destruction as it were. Biologically, a Saiyan could not exist as a Shinigami. It just made no sense otherwise. Still, she thought it would be an eye opening experience if she could.

Nanaomi sighed softly, her eyes looking to the door before standing up once again. Her eyes scanned the room itself, really taking in the look of it. Everything here was so, well the best she could describe it was just, simple. And something deep inside of her tugged at the fact that, well, she kind of liked it. She wasn't sure why, nor how, but she really enjoyed it. Not only that, but she actually enjoyed the feeling of wearing these Shinigami robes. Maybe she used to be a Shinigami in a past life? Well, that wouldn't make sense as these creatures were from a whole separate universe. Or could it? During the merge of the universes anything could have happened. Including history being altered slightly. There was a slight chance that Nanaomi was in fact, previously a Shinigami. But if she was, then who was she? Did she hold a stature? Was she even in a position of power? Did anyone even know she existed? Perhaps she was getting ahead of herself. No, she was pretty sure her mind was wandering to the impossible and it was just straight silliness to even think otherwise. After a soft sigh of regret that her mind had gone to the weirdest place ever, Nanaomi would walk out into the barracks and over towards the Captain's Office. She didn't want to disturb him, but Nanaomi was also curious as to what was happening. So, perhaps she had other plans. Yes, yes! There had to be a window right? Her eyes darted around the area as her body followed suit.

The quick woman was scurrying all around the area trying to find a window to peek into the room where Tenjinsai was currently held up in. If she could get a grasp on what Jinzen was, perhaps she could get a grasp on exactly how Zanpaktou worked. And if so, maybe even create a pseudo Zanpaktou herself. Of course, it was a long shot but hey, if worse came to worse, she'd be able to at least create something interesting if anything. If she was lucky, she could replicate a basic ability and use that as her pseudo Zanpakto. At least then, she'd appear as a Shinigami to most but really had extraordinary powers that weren't of this same realm. That would be perfect, as blending into a new place like this could cause a lot of undue, unwanted attention. If anything, she was sure there was going to be some sort of political stigma and fallback for making her a captain. It would be a change she was almost sure could cause a second civil war if she, and Tenjinsai weren't careful. With this idea in mind, she could at least attempt to blend in more easily with a pseudo Zanpaktou.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:21 am

Tenjinsai wandered the halls of the barracks, he knew where he was headed but was not quite familiar with the entirety of the buildings layout quite yet. He had assumed that at this point Mikoto and Nanaomi would be at the training grounds where he had last seen them. He had tasked them with getting the men in order before they headed off to the meeting. He considered it somewhat of a, preliminary training, so to speak. These were soldiers, trained and ready at a moments notice of course, but it had been quite some time since there had been regular drills.

Training in this frame of time had been replaced with actual combat, and against other shinigami unfortunately. They had gone from being slayers of hollows to murderers of brethren. Hopefully in time they would be able to look past the divides that had been created between the squads in the squabble for the throne. To be fair though, it was either they would move on or they would be forced to do so by punishment and example. He was not one to be quite so authoritarian, but this was something that would need to happen. Yet another piece of what he called the big picture puzzle.

At least a smaller piece of his own puzzle seemed to be fit in place as he finally stumbled upon the training grounds. He quietly observed the men training, practicing their techniques and movements both individually and with one another. It was certainly a sight to see, one that brought satisfaction to Tenjinsai. Amidst those he observed his eyes fell onto Nokoreda, the Third Seat Officer of his squad. Using a quick burst of shunpou, the young Captain descended down to the training floor and appeared only a few feet from his subordinate. "Nokoreda, I am glad to see that the training is going so well. It seems you and Nanaomi are already working well together."

The sudden appearance of Tenjinsai had certainly startled his subordinate, as well as many of the others in the area that had taken notice. Nokoreda quickly bowed, offering a formal greeting to Tenjinsai before responding to his statement. "Ah, greetings sir. I appreciate your praise for our efforts here, we are indeed making our greatest efforts." Tenjinsai nodded lightly, looking about as he did so and continuing to observe the men as he spoke. "Speaking of which, have you seen Nanaomi, as well as Mikoto actually. I have not seen either of them and we have a meeting to attend with the other Captains."

A firm shake of the head from Nokoreda revealed a negative to the question Tenjinsai had posed. Though a follow up response would at least give a little insight into his friends whereabouts. "I have not seen either one in a little while, but I believe I know what they were last tending to. I believe Nanaomi had gone to actually find you and Mikoto left to the rukongai for a time to train in private." Tenjinsai let out a light confirmation of what he had heard, as well as a long nod. This was little time to spare at the time but at least one of the two was still on the premises it seemed.

Tenjinsai turned to move away, his objective now to seek out Mikoto in the Rukongai and bring him back to the Seireitei. Though training was important, the meeting at this point was more so needed. Hopefully they would be able to make it there on time. Tenjinsai did not see it looking particularly well with him being late to the first meeting that he himself had called. As he prepared to jump into shunpou, he stopped for a moment, turned around to face Nokoreda for a brief exchange. "I would ask you to find Nanaomi and let her know that I have gone to fetch Mikoto. Tell her to meet us at the meeting hall. Of course send someone with her to help her locate it. She is unfamiliar with our world as it is."

"Yes, of course sir." Confirmation of the orders followed by a nod and bow was all that Tenjinsai needed. The young Captain popped out of view and launched into a whirlwind of shunpou; heading toward the rukongai to find his companion.
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Back to top Go down