Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi! - Page 4 Empty Re: The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

Post by Luxanna Aurora Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:47 am

Luxanna listens to the woman talk, her jaw dropping and her eyes open wide.

“I’m an alien? What? My family, we’re all aliens?” Luxanna looked down to her tail, which was now between her legs* “But we look nothing alike! My family looks nothing like yours. Ugh.” She groaned, wanting to hit something. How could this be? Her parents had lived on earth their entire lives, that hadn’t changed. Why was this?

“Agility?” she repeated as the woman spoke about her natural talents. “So, you can project energy, and I’m fast? Greeeat…” she looked over at the women doing serpent style and watched their movements. “I fail to see how that will help me. They’re moving so slowly and methodically. There’s no speed to what they are doing at all!” Luxanna groaned again, before sitting down on the ground to play with her tail in her hands and simply think.

She kneaded her tail in her hands, playing with the spotted fur, massaging it, petting it. She had always been different. She did look inhuman, but so did many of the people on the planet. Things made no sense here and she needed to get to the bottom of this.

Word Count: 200

Last edited by Luxanna Aurora on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in the word count)
Luxanna Aurora
Luxanna Aurora

Race : Saiyan
Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi! - Page 4 Empty Re: The beginning of a legend. Enter! Nanaomi!

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:29 am

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(394/6427)

Nanaomi nodded softly. Her eyes looking down at Luxanna as she pondered what the girl must be thinking. She'd then begin to speak. "My family came here around my birth. So I've always live here. It's possible your bloodline has been mutated due to, well, just mutation. It's quite possible you're a half Saiyan. Besides, you don't know what happened to your family before you were born. Only what they tell you. It's quite possible they came here just like mine did. And as for their style, they are only limited to the speed they have. The serpent style is designed for quick accurate strikes. And that's why it's best suited for you. If I were to preform it, it'd be devastating to my opponent if they're not on par with my skills. But as for Kai, you can preform Kai attacks as well. You are a Saiyan after all. And Saiyans are naturally born Kai users. Here's an example." She said as her right hand lifted. As it did, the hand would grip an invisible ball of air. In the center a small spark of purple appeared before suddenly shards of energy started appearing from around the ball and shooting into the center. As the shards were absorbed by it, the orb grew in size until it fit perfectly into Nanaomi's hand.

"This, is a technique I came up with. I named it Kamehameha. But I preform it differently than most would. This is because I've made it uniquely mine." She said, her voice toning down a little bit as thoughts of her other techniques started to appear in her head. "The technique I struck you with earlier I've named the Bang Technique. Or, Bang Bullet. It forms a bullet shaped projectile out of energy that I shoot at my opponent by flicking my fingers." Nanaomi seemed to begin talking in a more upbeat manor. Perhaps she really enjoyed talking about her Kai. "But what's more, I learned something extremely amazing. But I can't show it to you yet. Because I fear the shear amount of power I posses might harm you. But I've managed to push my body farther, to increase my natural abilities. But it is difficult to maintain." Nanaomi explained, her thoughts thinking back to how Giji felt the first time she used it. The rage she felt was, remarkable.

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Strong Spirited
Hot Headed
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(773/773/773)

Nanaomi felt her mind start to drift off into space. Or more specifically drift off into thinking about planet Vegeta. She needed to know. Her home was a place she'd always dreamed about. So why was it that she felt a slight hatred at the thought of it? Could it have been the fact that she never knew it to the extent that her parents did and so she felt almost betrayed? No, it was more likely the fact that she knew the history of the Saiyans and what they attempted to do on Earth. Nanaomi's eyes slowly started to shut until they were halfway, the perfect middle of her eyes themselves. A deep breathe inhaled, then escaped her lips before she pivoted on her right foot. Before Luxanna had the chance to speak, Nanaomi lifted her finger and flared her power slightly to show she was on a mission.

"I am going to planet Vegeta. You are welcome to come with me. Remember, I am unable to teach you if you do not follow where I go. And thus, no one here will be able to properly teach you what I can. The choice is yours." She said sternly. She could feel Luxanna nod softly which Nanaomi took as a yes. With this settled, the women started their trek. Their first stop was the teacher of the Dojo. "Sensei, sanimansen. It has come to my attention that our home planet may still be alive. With this knowledge I plan to seek out the planet and right what wrongs have been made to Earth and other planets like it." The man saw her conviction. He would sigh and offer his best. Reminding her to continue practicing the Iris and aim for complete calmness. She had grown quite a bit since she started. But it wasn't enough. She still needed to get the last bit of hotheadedness out of her system. Perhaps when she was twice as strong as she was now, she'd be able to handle proper conversation with out getting upset at certain things.

With these humbling thoughts, and a rage that burned bright in her mind, Nanaomi would march towards her home. Taking all of her possessions from the Dojo along with her. When she finally met with her parents, she would clear her throat and speak. "It has come to my attention that planet Vegeta survived. And I am....finally going home. I would like you two to stay here. Because I know you will be safer than going back." Nanaomi had said to her parents. The two rather large, beefy looking couple looked at each other and sighed softly before her Father offered a small pendant to her. "This, is our family heir loom. You will need it if you plan to go back and the Regime is still there. Remember your heritage and it will serve you well, Nanaomi-chan." The burly man said with a soft, content smile. He knew that she had set this upon her mind. And when the Sugowara family set something upon their mind they never backed down. Taking the pendant and putting it on, Nanaomi would head to the basement. There, a small level was pulled opening a door to a long hallway. slowly, the women would make their own down the hallway until they reached the launch tubes. A soft sigh escaped Nanaomi's lips before she would click a few buttons on the console before her. Pointing to the pod on her left, she'd speak aloud to Luxanna.

"This will be your pod. Do not touch anything inside. I'm setting both of them to move in tandem. We will stay with in one foot of each other the whole way. If you touch the controls it could set either of us off course and wind up dead or worse. So just relax and take a nap or something." She said, her eyes focused on getting the correct coordinates. After nodding softly, Nanaomi herself would enter the right pod and sit down. After both girls were all set the doors closed tightly to create an air pocket. Small hums started to rear up in the pods as the different systems began their jobs. One of which was an air filter. A soft smile escaped Nanaomi's lips before she closed her eyes and began meditating inside of her pod. As she did, both pods suddenly went from zero to ten thousand miles a second in an instant. Yet, inside of the pods it felt as if they weren't even moving. The orb like window was the only way to know for sure that they were.
((Exit w/Luxanna))

Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4