The Final Showdown

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Final Showdown

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:19 pm

It was quite interesting, the information that Nanaomi provided about her people. In many aspect their societies functioned similarly to one another; or at least the organizations their in. The general populace of the Soul Society were certainly not warriors by any means, though most did possess the aptitude for some degree of spiritual awareness if trained and nurtured. But, the saiyan military as it was, functioned on roughly the same grounds as the Gotei Thirteen. They had a variety of branches that served different purposes, many of the same being found within the Seireitei too. Their rank structure was similar as well, though slightly more scattered it sounded like; honorary positions that held great prestige. The greatest difference though, seemed to be their societal outlook on life and the pursuits within it.

These saiyans, they were warriors and conquerers; an approach that was rather contradictory to the way of life the shinigami pursued. They were certainly warriors in their own regard, but they were guardians above all else, not soldiers seeking conquest. Though, if one did dig deep enough into the history of the Soul Society; blood and violence would litter many of the pages. The shinigami were in fact responsible for a near genocide of a species, something that came back to bite them nearly destroying all of time and space. A lesson to be learned perhaps, blind violence was never the right path. Granted, it had taken their people over one thousand years to figure that out, but at least they eventually did. He sighed lightly, dismissing the current thoughts from his mind while looking forward, their destination drawing near as he could pinpoint the Senkaimon.

One request did strike him as a bit unexpected though, Nanaomi's request to acquiese an Asauchi. Tenjinsai could honestly say he did not expect her to ask such a thing. Even more so, he did not know if such a thing was even possible. These asauchi were used to bring out a shinigami's latent potential, if one did not possess such power the blade would remain as just that, a blade. It was clear that Nanaomi was quite strong, but the same could be said of some of the humans in the World of the Living. Beyond that fact alone, their powers were not that of a shinigami; they were something different. Despite all of this, Tenjinsai was not entirely against the idea of allowing her entrance to the Shinigami Academy, providing she was also given supervision. Even Ichigo Kurosaki, who had saved the Soul Society on several occasions was not allowed to roam free of his own cognisance.

It would certainly be a topic for later on, one that would need to be given careful consideration one way or another. As he was about to turn his head and acknowledge the female saiyans thoughts, something very abrupt had interrupted both his thoughts, and travel. Another woman had ambushed the pair, moving quickly and silently amidst their conversation. Tenjinsai had only a fraction of a second and draw his blade, parrying the offending zanpaktou that swung down toward him; attempting to slice his head clean from its torso. Dropping out of shunpou the young shinigami dropped down to the ground below, a small distance from where they had been. It was at this point that the assailant could be fully identified, Tenjinsai having a general idea of who it was. "Hmm, I had thought for a minute that you were actually Tenkai. The volume of your reiatsu is quite similar."

Her eyes squinted as she gazed at Tenjinsai, drawing several steps closer as she soaked in his image. "So who are you exactly then. I don't recall their being any other shinigami as strong as yourself, and certainly no new Captains that were appointed." The newly appointed Captain Commander stepped forward, his zanpaktou drawn and readied in his right hand. Reiatsu flowed freely from his body as his eyes locked with hers. Tenjinsai recognized the woman for who she was, Captain of the Second Division, Haruka Sakurako. "Well, Captain Sakurako, I am surprised for someone who is supposed to be in charge of the Onmitsukidou that you have not done your research. Fret not though for I will tell you who I am." All at once Tenjinsai pumped out a large burst of reiatsu directed in front of himself toward the female Captain. He wanted to make it more then clear that despite her not knowing who he was, he was certainly a threat.

"I am Tenjinsai Bushinji, Second Son of the Bushinji Clan, Captain of the First Division, and Captain Commander of the Gotei Thirteen. Do you dare to raise your blade against your commanding officer, Captain?" A fire was lit in the woman's eyes quickly as she stepped forward again, her own reiatsu radiating out and combating Tenjinsai's. He had pushed a button, and that was indeed what his intentions were by saying what he had said. This woman was one of the other Captain Commander candidates. To proclaim himself to the position that she had desired, it was a mortal wound to her pride. It was clear what was going to happen from here, but he still insisted on seeing how it played out. "I see, another mutt of the prideful Bushinji's. To think another one of you would dare to follow in Kyoraku and Yamamoto's footsteps.

The audacity of your family astounds me."
Tenjinsai gritted his teeth slightly before turning it into a quick smirk. Pivoting on his right foot, the young shinigami leaned forward; his eyes still trained in directly on the Captain. "Your opinion is of course yours to hold, I cannot stop you from having it. But, an opinion is all that it is, nothing more. I do not 'dare' to do anything, I am the new Captain Commander whether you like it or not. I defeated my father in battle and I doubt you will fair any better against me then he did." Stabbing his zanpaktou into the ground, Tenjinsai extended his right arm out and aimed it just to the left of Captain Sakurako. In his palm he quickly gathered an orb of blue energy that radiated with power. Within moments the rapidly formed sphere burst forward into a myriad of brilliant blue beams that swirled and coalesced into one large one. "Hadou number seventy three, Soren Soukatsui."

It quickly pierced forward through the air, ripping just to the side of Haruka as a demonstration of his raw power. The blast exploded off into the distance, a wake of devastation left behind it and a proportionately sized cloud at its final resting place. The female Captain in front of him stood wide eyed as her pupils moved quickly to her right and then focused back on Tenjinsai. "This is no longer a petty squabble between Captains Haruka, my power is absolute and indisputable. Now, whatever you are going to do, do it. I do not have any further time to waste on these matters." What happened next though was something that Tenjinsai could have never foreseen. It was only thanks to his quickly reflexes that he was not felled in that very moment. "You will see how mistaken you are. Kazuo, now!!"

Haruka charged at Tenjinsai with a quick burst of shunpou as another assailant approached from behind aiming to clean sever his spine. Quickly grabbing his zanpaktou, the young shinigami defended himself from Captain Sakurako's attack. With his left hand, Tenjinsai had used a quick seki spell, forming a small shield just quickly enough to stop himself from being sliced cleanly and disabled. His arms shook under the force of these two individuals attacking him at the same time before unleashing his reiatsu in another burst. Spinning on his right foot, Tenjinsai twirled about and repelled both of his attackers from his vicinity. His unyielding and weighty reiatsu flowed wildly about him, a clear threat that he was more then willing to do battle and to clarify who the strongest of them were. For the time being though, the young shinigami turned his eyes to the new attacker.

Though from their name being called out, Tenjinsai already had a pretty solid inkling as to who they were. As his eyes settled on their form his suspicions were confirmed when he saw the haori of the Third Division settled upon their body. "So, I see everyone has come out to play today, eh Captain Hikaru?" The Third Division Captain smiled viciously, though that was all that could be seen on his face. The man had long black hair that obscured his face above the nose, only showing the glint of the moonlight on his malevolent smile. "Indeed Tenjinsai, or I guess I should call you Captain Commander Bushinji from what your introduction stated. That will of course be updated to Former, Captain Commander, after our little meeting here." A skittering laugh clawed its way from the mans throat, Tenjinsai being physically drawn back from the mans abhorrent manner.

"You both are certainly full of yourselves, something that seems to be running rampant among the current generation of Captains. Your power has gone to your head and clearly a reality check is in order." Tenjinsai craned his neck and gazed upward toward Nanaomi who had since of course stopped after the attack took place. He gestured over to Captain Hiraku that stood behind him; giving her the go ahead to assist him in dealing with the pair of Captains. "Either way, there is only going to be one true method to test who is right and who is wrong that will satisfy you two. I will crush your resolve here and make you acknowledge me as the Captain Commander!!."
Tenjinsai Bushinji

Race : Vaizard
Class : Genius
Power : 120000
Strength : 59
Stamina : 129
Speed : 182
Energy : 210
Perception : 172
Energy Speed : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(852/2,980)

Nanaomi's eyes adjusted to the sudden movements. She was able to catch what had happened and, to her surprise, remain mostly out of view from what was happening. She had stopped several feet above the two as they started to converse and play with each other. It was almost like watching two cats vie for the territory they claimed as their own. This, of course, was brought to a head when the second white cloaked figure had appeared. What Nanaomi had made note of, however, was that innocent smile he so fondly brandished. But of course, feeling their energies, she couldn't help but feel the rush of pride once more. Almost to debilitating levels. These Shinigami may be reapers of souls, but they were excellent murderers. And it showed in their deadly power, decisive movements, and enticing combat prowess. This was an event the Saiyain woman would be a fool to turn away. Of course, with out hesitation, the woman's right hand started to glow a bright purple, forming the blade she had held before. With no effort or thought spent, she would slide the hand up to her now firmly stationed palm that was ninety degrees from the ground.

With a quick movement, the woman had pulled a large scythe from seemingly nowhere. In fact, it almost appeared as if the scythe had been pulled directly from her hand. The most interesting part, was that the instant Tenjinsai gave her the permission she needed, she was already behind this, captain level shinigami with the blade of her Scythe merely centimeters from his neck. Almost as quickly as she had found herself attempting to sever the man's esophagus, he would slide with the blade and escape her attack with relative ease. It seemed she under estimated this man's abilities. A fault she would not do again. With a loud chuckle, and soft sigh of content, she would speak. "Your business is now with me. Remember this name well, as it may be your last should Tenjinsai not finish his fight quickly. I am Lotus, General of the Saiyan Imperial Army. And you are now my target." She said as her energy started to flare, like a strobe light across all of the Seireitei, she would stand firm with the foot of her Scythe slamming into the ground. This would cause a small localized crack to begin to spread under the weight of her own energy's strength. A technique she was very, very happy to have learned.

Nanaomi's eyes seemed to focus, and almost narrow in a tunnel vision like state as she focused solely on this man. She needed to stretch her legs after that Senzu Bean. It was annoying how stifling those things felt to her. Regaining all of that energy so quickly always felt like she was overflowing and needed to let a little foam off the top of the drink. Her smirk slowly turned to a devious smile as the woman charged forward. Her scythe poised to strike him once more. This time, she was prepared for his movement as a small orb started to begin forming with in her left hand. She didn't try to hide the orb, however, she was using her right hand primarily, to engage in the combat This would, if she did it correctly, draw his attention to the giant purple scythe rather than the charging orb she had resting in her left hand. Of course, now she half wanted to take this man prisoner. Though she doubted that Tenjinsai would allow that. At least, not readily. If only she had her tools with her. Of course, thinking of that she did happen to have her mobile kit with her. It wouldn't be much, but perhaps enough to get things going. It was a chance she'd be willing to take. With this in mind, she would leap backwards after her attack, giving a good distance between the two where she would slam the scythe's foot into the ground, leaving it stationary perfectly straight.

With her now free hand, Nanaomi would point towards the man as small particles began to form from seemingly nowhere. These particles would slowly shoot towards the center of the tip of her finger only to coalesce into an orb. After a good thirty seconds the orb was finally of critical mass which lead it to stop absorbing the previously mentioned particles. As it did, the object erupted into a gigantic beam with a horrid sound that resembled that of a Cero's air ripping noise. The purple beam with black highlights would speed directly to the man and aim to strike him full force. She needed to examine this man's movements, mannerisms, and fighting style if she was going to accurately predict his moves. It wouldn't be difficult, she just needed to take the time to watch closely, what he did. A thing that Nanaomi was quite fond of doing anyway. It was the small sliver of mad scientist in her that yearned for learning every form of energy possible. And that, lead her to learn the frequencies that they operated.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Tenjinsai, at the very least, would not have to worry about fighting two combatants at the same time now. While he was confident in fighting the pair by himself, it would not have been an easy task. Nor was it particularly one that he would want to pursue and place that kind of stress on himself. Nanaomi was here after all; what was the point of having allies if one did not utilize them. She had assisted him thus far in the affairs he had here. That, and she also seemed to enjoy a good fight; hopefully though she would not kill Captain Hikaru. Even though the pair were their enemies at this time, the Gotei Thirteen needed all the help it could get for the trials that would take place in the future. The rebuild of their society was not going to be an easy one. A union of the Gotei Thirteen would have to be re-established, mission statements analyzed and placed, and finally policing and order reinforced within the Soul Society.

Not until all of those things were done could they even expect to be able to begin assisting in the World of the Living and the chaos that was sure to have unveiled itself there. For now though Tenjinsai only have one goal in mind, defeating the opponent that stood before him. He and Captain Sakurako squared off with one another, eyes locking as their reiatsu rose. Just from what he was feeling, the young Captain Commander knew that the female Captain was not as strong as his father. It was not a large gap, but there was certainly one there. Even still, she was a formidible opponent that would be a hurdle to overcome in her own regard to Tenjinsai. Haruka was, as most Second Division Captain's and Onmitsukidou Commanders were known to be, a master in the art of Hohou and all techniques related there in. Her shunpou was superb and she was knowledgable in the more advanced techniques such as the Speed Clone and even Utsusemi.

Though Tenjinsai certainly possessed a superior Reiatsu and must stronger destructive capabilities, he would need to find a way to overcome her speed in order to win this battle. For now though they would start off simple, the standard progression of any battle. The two, eyes still locked, blinked and then vanished in a blur of shunpou. The two collided center stage, their blades locking against one another in a violent clash and soon after vanishing again. Tenjinsai would be forced to play on Haruka's playing field for now. The two would dance around the battlefield in a trail of blurs, clashing left and right in various locations as they chased one another around. For now the young shinigami was able to keep up, though at this point he could already detect a slight difference in their speed. It was slight, but just enough for him to struggle slightly in trying to keep up with her movements.

There was of course an easy way for him to overcome the gap in their speed; neither though did he want to release his zanpaktou or don his mask quite yet. It was still early in the battle and perhaps through just raw power he would be able to strike her down and force the Captain's surrender. As they danced about Tenjinsai attempted to mix in his prefered method of combat into the maneuvers, Kidou. A trace of energy here, an attempted binding there, all par for the course during battle. What began to grate on Tenjinsai though, was his inability to actually land a strike on the woman. His kidou had always been the strongest area of expertise as far as his abilities were concerned. The young shinigami masterfully wielded some of the strongest kidou that was available to startling effect.

The fact that this woman was skilled enough to out-maneuver his near flawless application of the arts spoke volumes in and of itself. An opening is what he would have to wait for, an opening that at this point may never actually come. Tenjinsai would need to seize control of the battle so that it ebbed and flowed at his movements, not Haruka's. Easier said then done, the thought resounding throughout his mind as he quickly formed thoughts and plans. Perhaps he would have to unveil a portion of his power sooner then he thought he would have to. Only for a moment though would he unleash it, just enough for Captain Sakurako to realize exactly what she was up against. White fragments began to form in midair, the reishi amidst the atmosphere being drawn at Tenjinsai's will. The mask that he was now all too familiar with forming before his face, held loosely by his left hand.

His reiatsu spiked once more as it had finished its formation, his hollow side and subsequent powers emerging. Steam emerged from the mouth hole of the mask as Tenjinsai exhaled loudly; his garbled sigh resounding through the area. His now golden eyes pierced deep into Haruka's soul as he wasted no time in pursuing the woman. He would now take charge of the battle and push against her until she submitted to his power. It was clear though that there was a fear deep down inside her that peaked out from her eyes. Tenjinsai's hollow form was unsettling, that much was already well known to him. With the disappearance that had occurred all of the existing known Vaizard had been swept away from their world. It was clear from what his father had said that his own powers had been kept a secret.

That being the case, Tenjinsai would be the first Vaizard to truly unveil his powers since the group that was haphazardly created by Aizen's experiments. This shock and awe, perhaps he could use that to his advantage as well. The two continued to dance around the battlefield, their blades clashing as quickly as their bodies moved. With each brief encounter Tenjinsai made sure to keep his eyes locked on hers, his demonic eyes piercing into her soul. "Do I make you uneasy Captain Sakurako? Surely you cannot be afraid of a simple mask." Her eyes glared back at him as the woman's teeth gnashed together in anger. "Stifle your tongue monster. Someone like you has no business being a member of the Gotei Thirteen, let alone the Captain Commander." Beneath his mask Tenjinsai smirked slightly, the mind games clearly paying off against his opponent.

Granted, he now would have the later issue of commanding her obedience in face of this apparent racism that she held for Vaizards. Tenjinsai could honestly say he was not particularly surprised though, most did not hold them in high regard. Vaizard's were shinigami that had managed to acquire the power of hollows, not something that many would willingly choose to do. Just as he himself did not choose to be given these powers, he would be judged outside of the circumstances of his creation. He was what he was, and hopefully in time people would be able to acknowledge that and not just see the mask. But, as long as he had the mask he would certainly make use of it. He knew that those that had gained the power of hollows were capable of firing a cero. As of yet Tenjinsai had not attempted to perform such a feat, but perhaps now was the time to do it.

Amidst the throes of battle, the young shinigami clenched his left hand tightly as a crimson orb slowly began to form inside of it. Slowly, the growing light began to shine through the gaps of his tightened fingers. Tenjinsai kept the pressure up though, his right arm moving like a whip operating at mach 3. He was pushing himself as hard as he could with the increased limits his hollow powers gave him, all for the single opportunity that he needed to make a decisive turn in the tide of battle. The moments passing felt like an eternity as he stayed on top of Haruka like white on race. He mimicked her every move striking at her with his blade at every available opportunity. But the time was now ripe to strike, the orb in his hand pulsating with energy as it threatened to detonate in his palm. Roaring with a feral ferocity, Tenjinsai extended his left arm forward, opening his palm as he did so unleashing the orb of energy within.

"Cero!!" The crimson blast roared outward from his hand exploding in size exponentially and shrouding the form of Captain Sakurako. Smoke and debris gathered in the wake of the blast as Tenjinsai stood at the ready to see the results of his attack. He highly doubted that this battle was over, but at the very least there was a hope he had struck the first decisive blow.
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(1,471/4,451)

Nanaomi's eyes focused as the man seemed to disappear before her eyes, unable to follow him. He would then appear to her left and strike at her chest in an attempt to put her out of commission quickly. With a small bit of luck, she was able to push herself backwards slightly while using the Scythe as a fulcrum and pole to extend her reach. This would push her, albeit barely, out of range of the Captain before her. A soft smirk crossed the woman's lips before she twirled the scythe in her hand. Shortly after, she made an attempt to strike at the man yet again. Almost as if on Que, just before it would strike him he disappeared. Before she could react, he had appeared to her right and aimed to slice at Nanaomi's arm. Luckily, she was able to push her left hand, with the orb still clutched inside towards the man's sword. The two clashing caused a small compression of air to be released, sending her and him flying away from each other a good few meters. With out hesitation, Nanaomi bolted forward once more, aiming to slice Kazuo in the chest with her scythe. Something interesting started to happen as he disappeared.

His movements started to become slower. no, perhaps hers were starting to speed up. She was becoming more and more equal to his movements. To the point that, she was starting to see his Shunpo. Nanaomi's eyes watched as he skirted around her to the left once more. Just before he materialized, Nanaomi lifted her left hand, pointing it towards the man's position he was going to be in. Her voice echoed through the air as he appeared just as the beam was about to strike where he would be. "Doragon no Iki" The purple beam erupted from her hand, tearing through air as it made headway towards him. She watched, as the man seemed to side step just at the last second, the edge of the beam searing part of his Haori to show how close it was. A soft sigh of disappointment escaped Nanaomi's lips after realizing she missed her mark. It seems this man was a lot more talented that she gave him credit for. Not only that, but his movements were now visible to her. This was something she didn't quite expect. Perhaps she had grown accustomed to this sort of speed after having watched Tenjinsai fighting.

Before she could act on her next move, Tenjinsai's power started to bolster. She could feel the sinister darkness that brewed inside of his body which caused this very change in feeling. "Seems Demon boy's getting serious. Guess I will too." She said as her body suddenly exuded even more power that she had already. Her hair had shifted to a bright purple as her voice echoed through the world. "Supa Saiyajin Murasaki, Nanaomi Sugowara." Her newly proclaimed, Super Saiyan Purple was, interesting to say the least. She had finally named her release. Something that she hadn't done yet. Of course it was a bland and utterly silly name. Something she'd address later. For now, she would focus on the battle at hand. She'd enter only the first stage of her release out of many. Her eyes focused to see the man begin to move towards her and attack. Just as he was nearing her and with in his range, the woman would take two steps to her right and pivot on her right foot, bringing the scythe towards his body with deadly accuracy. Though, as it was about to strike her, the Captain would vault over it. A move she'd not seen him do yet. This made her change her tactics slightly now, considering he wasn't against moving forward past her attacks. This meant she needed to pick tactics that lead him to move away and not advance forward.

Before he could stop and orient himself towards her, Nanaomi had already unleashed her next attack. Two large orbs had appeared above where he was standing. Each orb took a minute before suddenly firing in rapid succession at where the man was. To Nanaomi's surprise, he had managed to shunpo from his position and actually attempted to attack her. Of course, since she was able to see his movements she had no problem raising her Scythe to block the attack and subsequently parry it, leaving an opening for her next attack. This, was a small orb that formed quickly in her left hand and almost immediately shot outward, striking the man squarely in the chest. Sadly, she wasn't able to fully charge the attack given the short amount of time. However, seeing that the attack had actually landed meant she was able to strike him. Now all she needed was to make that opportunity happen again. And that, would be a challenge. Especially considering that it was raw luck it happened it in the first place.

Nanaomi's eyes closed for a moment before shooting open. Her scythe slamming into the ground as her hands met each other with wrists pointing upwards. Each finger touching the tip of the equivalent finger on the opposite hand. After an instant, a large burst of purple energy formed inside of her hands which she then tore apart. This created a large spear like object made of raw energy. As it floated before her, the woman's voice echoed through the area, releasing a special technique. "Lanza del Relampago." The woman's energy spiked as the spear was suddenly thrown with wicked force. The very spear itself causing the ground to give way as it tore through the sky to reach the man. Her eyes had narrowed, watching him begin his dodge. "Not this time." She said as her body disappeared, only to reappear just behind him with her left hand clenching his shoulder. Her voice echoing through the world while a large purple beam forced between the two. "Yari no kouhai: Dorogan no Iki Taihou!" Her power suddenly spiked as bio-electricity started to course around her body, signifying in that instant, she had entered Super Saiyan 2. This amplified her attack, as the beam and spear would strike at the same time. The two being engulfed in a sudden explosion of bright purple that.

The light grew more and more before suddenly darkening the sky around them. Yet still, the light kept expanding in a dome shape, tearing the ground asunder where it expanded to. After it had reached critical mass, a sudden wheezing sound escaped from the orb before it exploded into dust, debris, and leveled the area around them. To speed the process of the dust and smoke clearing, Nanaomi's body would create an invisible pulse of energy that escaped from her body, causing the obscuring mist to depart the area. This revealed both the two standing a few meters from each other staring into the eyes of the opposite. Nanaomi's smirk had become a full blown innocent smile which was almost scary in itself. No one had survived her Lance before. And this was a joyous, unexpected event. So much, in fact, that Nanaomi had become almost entranced by this fight. These two were nearly on par with one another. Minus physical strength which she was able to mitigate through using her energy weapons. It was time to preform a technique she'd waited to use on the perfect opponent. "Let's take this fight to the next level. Shall we, Shinigami taicho?" She asked as the woman drew her blade from it's sheath. Almost the instant the steel of the blade was view able, it was engulfed in a bright purple energy. "Boutoku ha." The woman's voice seemed to echo as the blade was fully unsheathed. With out hesitation, she disappeared in a rapid movement only to reappear in front of him with a slash towards his midsection.

As they moved at relatively the same speed, Kazuo was able to block the attack, however his eyes widened as he felt the strength of the attack. He had witnessed one of Nanaomi's favorite techniques, her energy weapons. The man was suddenly flung backwards, towards captain Sakurako. If she wasn't paying attention, the two would collide. The woman's eyes staring firmly at her target, ready to attack once more. She was now focused solely on, what appeared, to be killing this man. Though if one paid attention to her fighting style she was obviously avoiding vital, instant ending attacks so as to prolong the battle or win through subjugation. In essence, this battle had turned from a normal fight to a fight of will. The person to break first would submit to the will of the other. A true fight of honor, and pride. One which Nanaomi would never lose. Even if it cost her life to do so.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:11 pm

The smoke slowly cleared as the Captain's visage came into view for Tenjinsai. She stumbled backwards, still reeling from the attack and attempting to recover. Her midsection bared a large, grevious wound that bled profusely; the cero clearly having done its job. After several moments of stumbling, Captain Sakurako began to slowly fall backwards toward the ground, her eyes graying out from the trauma. All at once though the being that was before Tenjinsai seemingly vanished; right before his eyes with little explanation. To his right though he could sense murderous intent as the woman lunged at him from a portion of the remaining smoke cloud. Using shunpou, Tenjinsai evaded to his right and then stepped back forward with his blade aimed to run her through. Haruka moved quickly, swinging her own zanpaktou upward and parrying the strike away from herself.

She quickly countered; an open palmed strike with her left hand aimed directly to the center of Tenjinsai's chest. The young shinigami used his off hand to swipe her strike away, only to feel a firm grip on his wrist pulling him forward toward her. Haruka's right arm had pulled back as Tenjinsai was pulled inward, her blade ready to stab forward into his ribs. Keeping his wits about him, thankfully enough, the young Captain Commander rolled inward and moved with the force that was pulling him. The female Captain's blade harmlessly glided past, just barely behind him, as he began to accelerate forward with shunpou. Using Haruka's momentum that was pulling him, combined with his own forward momentum from shunpou, Tenjinsai lowered his body slightly and drove his shoulder into her body. Then, pivoting off of his right foot, the young shinigami swung wide with his zanpaktou and struck a shallow wound across her midsection, Haruka backing away quickly mid-strike.

As she settled back, the two locked eyes briefly before Tenjinsai noticed the light trickles of blood streaming from the inflicted wound. He leaned forward slightly, a smirk forming under his mask; his hollow powers bringing a more malicious side of himself out from its influence. "You will have to do better then this if you want to be the Captain Commander, Haruka. I am surprised that my father even considered you a threat if this is all you are capable of." Out of the corner of his eye, it was then that Tenjinsai noticed something. He had completely phased out whatever return of conversation Captain Sakurako had for him, instead being interested in this object that was now coming toward the pair. It only took a moment for him to realize that it was Captain Hikaru, being repelled no doubt by one of Nanaomi's strikes. His trajectory put him directly in the path of Haruka, but Tenjinsai had a different idea.

Swapping his zanpaktou over to his left hand, the young shinigami extended his right arm out to his side, hand wide open in anticipation. In his head he slowly counted down the moments until he closed his hand, his digits grasping hold of the object he grabbed tightly. In his hand Tenjinsai now held Kazuo's throat, tightly gripping it and pressuring him further with the overwhelming reiatsu he possessed even against a Captain. "I would suggest keeping to your own battle in the future Captain Hikaru. I do not have the time to educate you on how insignificant you are to me at the moment." With a quick flick of his arm, Tenjinsai flung the Captain back in the direction that he came from; using enough force to return him without overshooting it. Though not turned to face her, Tenjinsai spoke quickly, addressing Nanaomi in regards to her fight. "Do try to keep him alive Nanaomi, he is still useful to me for the time being. Though these two are a nuisance at the moment, it would be more agitating to replace them in the long run." Then, returning the gaze of his eyes to Haruka, the young shinigami exchanged his zanpaktou back to his right hand.

"So then Captain, where were we?" Captain Sakurako's reiatsu slowly began to rise as he opened dialogue with her again, her zanpaktou shimmering a bright yellow and purple. "We were at the part where I start fighting in earnest. Sorera O Uchi, Raijin!!" The woman's zanpaktou vanished as her reiatsu exploded outward in a display similar to that of a raging thunderstorm. Two armored gauntlets with claws appeared on her hands, replacing the weapon she previously wielded. The back ends of the gauntlets extended much further then a standard pair; riding most of the way up her forearms with a spike protruding out just past her elbow. A current of lightning ran through a discolored strip of metal in the middle of each gauntlet that led out to and included the extended point. Haruka began to hover off of the ground as the lightning swirled around her, concentrated bolts of it sparking off the rear of her gauntlets semi-constantly, similar to an exhaust of a car.

"You said you wanted me to do better, right Captain Commander?" The venom as she spoke his title was more then evident, being more sarcastic and mocking then anything. Tenjinsai gritted his own teeth in response, sadism and violence being more prevalent in his current form. "Well then, Captain, let us see what your new form is capable of." The two vanished in a blur, colliding in an explosion of lightning and reiatsu as their battle began once more in earnest. They flung themselves about the battlefield, moving so fast that only explosive blurs could be seen for a moment when they collided.
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(1,340/5,791)

Nanaomi saw Captain Haruko flung back towards her. Her smile still burning across her lips as she ran forward, meeting the man head on with the butt of her blade planting firmly into his stomach. This would cause him to keel over slightly, allowing her to slide around with her back now facing Tenjinsai. It was at that moment that he spoke about not murdering him. He was useful it seemed. Well, that's fine. She figured she could play a little into torture then, since her devilish Saiyan pride was starting to bring out her own malicious side. Or, perhaps it was her being in close proximity to Tenjinsai's own malicious intent. She wasn't exactly sure, but she knew that currently, she never felt so alive. So happy. So, deviously delicious. "Well, I don't hear that I can't paralyze or torture him. Seems like I have a goal now." Her words began to become slightly distorted by what felt like a demonic filter. Almost as if her own body was starting to portray her words as devilish intent than actual words. Before she could come to a conclusion on what she wanted, however, the woman felt a sudden palm into her stomach, sending her skidding backwards a few meters. It seemed Haruko was able to stand and fight. Albeit slightly damaged from the encounter with Tenjinsai. What a shame.

It seemed that Nanaomi had struck a nerve sending the man out towards Tenjinsai. Haruko was beginning to seethe with annoyance at the fight. He was ready to end this battle here and now. This was evident by his sudden proclamation. His Zanpaktou was pointed directly at Nanaomi as his words echoed through the world. "Todokeru, Tengoku no hōfuku" His blade didn't appear to change, however his energy spiked up greatly. It was then that she noticed the blade had indeed changed. It grew what looked like the trigger of a gun on the tsuba. A soft raised brow lead Nanaomi to wondering what this was but she felt she'd find out in due time. Of course, she wouldn't realize how quick that time was before suddenly feeling a shooting pain in her right leg. Looking down, she saw that a blade was now embedded into her thigh. The blade of the Zanpaktou that Haruko now carried. It was interesting, seeing as she hadn't seen him move. Was this some kind of illusion? Perhaps. But the overwhelming mixed feelings she felt told her it wasn't an illusion at all. Biting her lower lip, Nanaomi stood up straight which caused the blade to shift slightly in it's position. "Well, that was a neat trick. Want to try again?" She asked before suddenly feeling another overwhelming pain in her left arm this time. Looking over, she saw another blade had pierced her body. Biting down more on her lower lip, Nanaomi's voice spoke out, her eyes focused on the blade of Haruko as she challenged him to try once more. Just after she asked, the woman's eyes caught a slight movement and a small flash. With out thinking, she had plunged her blade into the dirt below and propelled herself upwards on the butt of the Katana. As she did, she could see four blades fly past her and sink into the ground. It seemed she needed to pay attention to the blade itself rather than him. An interesting object this, Zanpaktou he wielded. Though she'd love to get her hands on it.

Of course this would mean she'd have to wait quite a while as currently, she would need to defeat this man before anything else. Her devilish smile seemed to rekindle itself as every movement caused one of the embedded blades to jostle. However, before she could react, Haruko had appeared just in front of her and planted a firm palm strike on the blade resting in her arm. This sent it all the way through, severing the muscle that allowed her to use it. Her head lowered slightly as he spoke up, her right hand gripping the tsuba of her blade tightly. "You had such interesting words before. Now you're almost crying due to the pain of a simple stab? You're all bark and no bite." He said as his left foot planted a firm kick into her right leg, causing the second blade to slide clean through. Luckily this didn't sever her muscles as much as he'd hoped it would. The biting on the woman's lip became too unbearable and intense before she finally released. Her head tilting back, her back arching slightly as her energy started to rise a small bit. Her hat even fell from her head as suddenly she screamed out in pleasure at the blades having left her body. The pain, it welled with in her, coursed through her body. She hadn't felt this kind of pain in a while. Not since her fight with Rota. Her eyes were now ablaze with a inborn fire of lust as she gripped the Katana tightly, lashing out towards Haruko in a primal like state. "Yes, YES. Stab me more. SLICE ME!" She yelled, her voice no longer appearing as a normal person. In this instance, her energy even started to be tainted by the blood that flowed from her body. It seemed almost like she held an inner aura that, when cut, released from with in, changing her very personality and being. The crazed eyes of a lustful masochist was all that stared back at Haruko with was taken aback by her reaction. It was in that moment that she had the opportunity to strike, and she took it. Her blade, still coated in the purple energy, made a perfect slide across the man's chest causing blood to spew from it. The spray had drenched Nanaomi's body in the crimson elixir. Her smirk shifting to a laugh, which inevitably shifted to a cackle.

Her next movements were quick and decisive, giving no regard for her own safety. She would plunge herself forward and swing wildly in an attempt to strike Haruko in any and every way possible. His movements were able to parry and block most of her attacks but there were some still getting through. He, however, made absolutely certain to parry and block the attacks that were aimed for vital points. Her wild attacks continued in a flurry before she was flung backwards by three more blades impaling her at various spots on her body. As she flung backwards, her head reeled back. particles of her own saliva mixed with blood escaping her mouth before landing on the ground with a large thud. Before Haruko could even get close, Nanaomi's  body began to squirm and slowly get back up, slightly slumped over in a heap. Her eyes narrowed as her aura, hair, and energy were all bathed in a sinister blood red color. "Yes, yes YES. Slice me. Cut me. EVISCERATE ME!" Her voice screamed as she charged forward with out even taking the blades from her body. She seemed almost hell bent on taking more blows. Receiving more strikes, cuts, stabs, and blades to her body. She was practically begging for the next attack to land. The first decisive blow, however, was made here and now. With a quick movement, Haruko had aimed to slice Nanaomi across the chest in a diagonal attack. The attack, landed perfectly. However, instead of backing away in pain, the demented woman continued to charge forward, placing her own slice on his chest, creating a large X pattern across his front. She followed this up with a cackle, and two blood red beams shot from her eyes, striking the man square in the center of the X. This sent him flying backwards and into a large piece of rubble that was once the road they had passed over. Nanaomi, still slightly bent forward, seemed to be breathing heavily as she yelled out towards the man. "Come on. Get up. GET UP. I haven't been cut enough! Slice me MORE!"

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 pm

Despite outclassing Captain Sakurako in every other way, Tenjinsai was quickly realizing this was becoming a game of keep up. He had already used his mask to cut the gap between them in terms of speed. However, with the release of the woman's shikai, it was becoming apparent that the speed boost it offered her set the gap between the pair again. The young shinigami was still moving quickly enough to see and counter her movements, but it was becoming increasingly harder as time went on. Every time he moved with her, parried a strike, or countered; he could feel almost a counter adding up until the movements would eventually add up to him getting struck. Unfortunately there was not a great deal he could do to offset this aside from release his own zanpaktou. Even then though, he did not truly believe he would able to bridge the gap in speed between them.

His shikai would certainly put him within a more reasonable range, but the inevitable would still be there. A prolonged battle was not what he needed; quick and decisive was what would win him the day. Though it may certainly have been over kill, Tenjjinsai knew what course of action to take if he was going to settle this soon. After another barrage of clashes the young shinigami attempted to separate himself from Haruka for a moment. Parrying a stab and then evading to his left using shunpou, Tenjinsai fired off a yellow burst of energy; a kidou to distract her for the moment he needed. "Hadou number sixty three, Raikouhou!!" The hadou erupted out violently and exploded in equal proportion, clouding the space between them and giving Tenjinsai valuable seconds to enact his plan. Placing his zanpaktou out in front of him; his off hand moved to the hilt and lay behind his right gripping the hilt.

Reiatsu began to pour out from the young Captain Commander, exploding into the area surrounding him and causing the earth to crumble and shake. Slowly the waves of energy transformed into a blazing inferno, one that started to take form around Tenjinsai while continuing to swamp the surrounding area. "Bankai, Kagayakashii Seijin Enma!!" The slow build up of energy released all at once as Tenjinsai's reiatsu skyrocketed; turning into a blazing inferno and the familiar flame titan of his bankai form. Waves of fire rippled throughout the area around him, expanding outward to almost three hundred yards as the entire battlefield became saturated in flames. His mammoth form stared down at the female Captain below, her tiny form a speck before Tenjinsai. "I had not wanted to use my Bankai again so soon, but I can see now that drawing out this battle with you will not be in my favor.

It is time for me to end this Haruka, you will lose and that will be the end of this war. Now submit to my will, for mine is the will of the Soul Society!!"
Tenjinsai raised the blade in his right hand up into the air; the blade pointing skyward as heat radiated from it as he prepared to strike. Then, swinging the sword downward, it struck hard into the ground before Captain Sakurako and exploded into a burst of flames that submerged her and the surrounding area in a sea of fire. Of course it could not be that easy, the woman was still a Captain after all, one of the stronger ones at that. She had lunged upward into the air, evading the strike and being burned alive by the hellfires. Swinging wide with the blade in his left hand, Tenjinsai swiped at the Captain while she was in the air, narrowly missing her as she evaded once more. She was now positioned directly in front of Tenjinsai though, in a perfect position to strike, or be struck down.

Once more she lunged forward, her right arm raised high as lightning was released from the back of her gauntlet adding speed and force to her attack. As she was closing in though, a deep crimson light could be seen glowing, and furthermore growing, inside the chest of the flame titan; precisely where Tenjinsai was situated. In the mouthpiece of his mask, the young shinigami had began to charge a cero that was nearing completion just as Haruka had drawn close enough for him to strike with little chance of failing. Captain Sakurako screamed loudly as she swung her arm forward into the flame titan's carapace, making contact and fighting against the natural resilience of the fire cloak that protected Tenjinsai. Her clash would prove unsuccessful as the cero finished its charging process and fired with that strange but familiar rippling noise. "Cero..."

The crimson beam roared forth from Tenjinsai's mouth and within a moment collided cleanly with Captain Sakurako, the latter having no time to dodge the strike. As the female combatant soared away from the flame titan, a ball of smoke was all that could truly be seen as she collided into the ground some dozen meters away. Tenjinsai strode toward where her body was, still very much so alive, but clearly wounded from taking such an attack with no way to mitigate the damage. It was still impressive nonetheless in Tenjinsai's eyes; the woman surviving with, what he would consider, minimal damage. She was bleeding profusely, a gaping wound in her midsection being the root cause of her life giving fluids leaving her. "I commend you Captain for surviving with as few wounds as you have. But at this point I believe we are done here. You cannot fight anymore, admit your defeat and live to fight another day for the greater good of the Soul Society."

Tenjinsai slowly began to shrink down as his bankai was sealed away, only needing to use it for a moment as he had hoped. He moved forward as he shrunk, the distance covered being smaller with every step until he then stood before Haruka in his normal form. She was clearly upset, her teeth gritted and brow tightened in anger. Tenjinsai sighed as he knelt beside her, his mask dissipating now that he no longer needed its power either. He tore of the sleeve of her shihakushou; tore it once more into two halves; then used one half to block up the wound and the other to secure it. After finishing his hands were smacked away by Haruka, her strength clearly fading from the effort it took to do so. Her breathing was heavy as the woman attempted to get up, clearly not wanting assistance from the man who had just defeated her.

Using more force then was most likely necessary, Tenjinsai forced her back down to the ground, under protest. "Get your hands off of me you bastard. I do not need help from someone like you!" Tenjinsai's eyes narrowed as he moved closer to her face, his own only being a few inches from hers. "Aside from having some hollow powers I am no different from you or any other shinigami. You are all too caught up in your god damn pride to see the bigger picture. If any of you had the sense to push your ambitions aside this war would have ended long ago and the Soul Society would not be in the state it is now!!!" Tenjinsai closed his eyes tight for a moment, his brow clenched as his teeth did the same. "NONE OF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LECTURE ME WHEN YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE WORLD YOU WERE MEANT TO PROTECT!!!"

Exhaling loudly and forcefully, Tenjinsai stood up and brushed his haori off from the dust and debris that had gathered on it. He began to walk toward where Nanaomi and Kazuo were fighting; pausing for a moment to speak once more. "Now just lay there and rest. If you are still able enough to argue with me use a Jigokuchou to summon a medic. Both for you and most likely Captain Hikaru. You may both be a pain in the ass but you are still Captains of the Gotei Thirteen. I will need your help to rebuild this wartorn world..." His thoughts portrayed clearly, Tenjinsai strode forward toward the ongoing battle between Nanaomi and Kazuo. It was more then clear that something had taken, some kind of a turn, most definitely for the worst. The young Captain Commander had approached just in time to see Captain Hikaru fly across the battlefield and into a large chunk of debris, stopping his involuntary flight.

Shortly there after, Tenjinsai's attention turned to Nanaomi who was screaming at Kazuo to get back up, continue fighting; and if he had not heard incorrectly, wanted him to cut and slice her up more. Moving closer to Captain Hikaru, the man had a multitude of wounds on his chest, two slashes in an X shape and a deeper laceration right at the center of it. His reiatsu was weak and fading as he lay in the pile of rubble. Performing similar triage to what he had done on Haruka, Tenjinsai tore off both of the Captain's shihakushou sleeves and tied them together. Lifting the Captain's body up, he wrapped the tied sleeves around the man's body and knotted it directly over the deepest of the wounds. Tying it as tightly as he could, he pressured it down onto the wound so that it would hold closely and slow the bleeding. Both of them had been clearly beaten and were in fairly bad shape.

They would survive though as long as Haruka had sent the Jigokuchou to summon some members of Squad Four. Now was just to see if Nanaomi was alright and needed any medical treatment as well. Just from observation it was clear she had been wounded several times, though whether or not she knew she was wounded in her current mental state was a different matter altogether. Sheathing his zanpaktou, Tenjinsai approached the female Saiyan; stopping about ten feet from where she stood. "Well, I am glad I finished up when I did or you may have broken him beyond repair. You did quite a number on him as it is. I commend you again though on your talents in battle. It is not everyday that someone fights and defeats a Captain in battle." Tenjinsai then motioned to a chunk of rubble that had settled down near them, large enough to use as a psuedo-chair if need be.

"The battle is over though, why not have a seat and rest for a moment. Let that blood cool off and kick back and take a breather. It has been a rather, busy day, for everyone."
Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(570/6,361)

Nanaomi's eyes narrowed as she felt the sudden increase in Tenjinsai's Reiatsu. The sudden explosion of flames all around her seemed not to phase her, as her eyes stayed focused on the limp and unmoving captain that was her opponent. She was ready, eager even, to continue the fight. She was about to move forward when she heard a loud rippling like noise that caught her attention. Before she was able to do anything, a secondary thud happened shortly after. On instinct, she turned to face the origin of the sound that had been created. It seemed Tenjinsai finished the battle in a single, well placed full powered attack. A similar tactic that Nanaomi employed as well. A quick and decisive end to say the least. She watched, as both the captains were stabilized. Though, her opponent was nearly killed. Hearing Tenjinsai's voice talking about wounds and rest had been the last factor to settling her thoughts back to normal. It was then that the pain started to wash over her once more. No pleasure, no indiscriminate joy, just pain and the loss of the use of a singular arm.

Taking his advice, Nanaomi would slowly walk over to the piece of rubble and sit down. The energy coating on the blade she held began to flicker and finally fade away as she rested it upon the ground. Her right hand clenching her left arm tightly to try and stem the bleeding. Perhaps, if any, now was the time to use one of those beans. A sigh of pain and discomfort escaped her lips as it hurt to even try and move. She had decided, it was time to use 'that' which she tend to hide from others. Most saw it, and would almost freak out about it in a way. A long brown object slowly rode up from behind her belt where it would swing softly and freely. This long brown, fur covered object seemed to stretch a small bit before reaching over and wrapping itself around the bag of Senzu Beans and bring it up to her lap. There, the tail would hold it from the bottom, allowing Nanaomi to take two beans out. One she popped into her own mouth while the other she tossed over to Tenjinsai. Yet again, the miracle of Senzu Beans were amazing, as after only a few seconds she felt full of energy and reinvigorated. So much, in fact, that she was able to move her left arm and even squeeze her hand to make sure everything was repaired correctly.

Only now, was she able to realize that Tenjinsai had spoke to her. So, in kind, she would respond. "Yes, today has been a rather eventful day. And tiring. Very, very tiring." She said, before her voice seemed to trail off. It appeared as though she was thinking about something. It would be a few minutes before she finally spoke out again. "You people, have this drive that I've never seen before. It's similar to the Saiyan pride but, it's different. It confuses me. What....What makes you do what you do? What drives, your....well I'm not sure how to say it." She said, her voice lowering softly as she looked up to see her energy scythe had begin to dissipate. She was no longer exhausted, but, for some reason she still felt like resting was the best course of action for now.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenjinsai Bushinji on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Shortly after Tenjinsai addressed his female companion, it appeared as though she had calmed down thankfully. Attached to her nerves settling, it became clear that all of the damage she had accumulated during battle unloaded on her at once. Her left arm was badly injured; its functionality appearing limited as a result of the impairment. What happened next startled Tenjinsai slightly for a variety of different reasons. It appeared a brown appendage had snaked its way out from Nanaomi, a tail is what it looked like to be frank. It wrestled the small brown sack that held her senzu beans from her waist and finagled two out. What struck Tenjinsai the most was the fact that she possessed an animalistic feature; similar to the beast clan that resided in the Soul Society. She was clearly much more human though, much of which was contradicting his previous thought.

Nanaomi had also stated her origin previously; an alien from the planet Vegeta far out in space. Perhaps the beast clan were deceased members of their species, or even vice versa maybe. It was something that could be looked into later, perhaps a task for Research and Development to get their hands on; a topic for another day though. As Nanaomi ate one of the beans she had gathered with her tail; a second one was tossed over to Tenjinsai, the latter catching it happily. Though his energy and strength were still close to max, his fight taking little toll on him, he still had full intention of using the bean. Splitting the small green object in two, the young shinigami made his way over first to Kazuo, popping half of it in the Captain's mouth. The man started to chew slowly, his subconscious taking over as his body responded naturally to the food being introduced.

Within moments he had fully recovered and was stirring from his unconscious state. Letting him come to, Tenjinsai then made his way over to Haruka and gave her the remaining half of the bean. The wound on her midsection quickly closed up as her vitality was restored. Of course neither of the Captains would be in perfect fighting condition, but that was most likely for the best. With tensions still high after their defeat, restoring them to full capacity would only lead to a second round of combat. Tenjinsai would leave the two to recover, slowly striding back to where Nanaomi was and leaning up on a displaced piece of building that was caught in the crossfire. He placed his arms inside the sleeves of his haori, looking at the sky as he listened to her speak. She first confirmed what he had posed to her before, the day being long and both physically and mentally exhausting.

The senzu beans unfortunately only accounted for so much, only time could repair the mental strain that was pressed on someones mind. Now that the fighting was over, they could get that rest that their minds needed. The second bit of conversation she offered to Tenjinsai was more interesting and certainly a deeper topic. She spoke of the drive and determination that the shinigami possessed and what brought about these traits. It was an interesting though, something that the young man had never really pondered over in the past; but she was correct. In general, most shinigami possessed a strong drive to succeed and excel, particularly where combat was concerned for the majority. Perhaps it was a part of their culture, the shinigami themselves being very militaristic, as they were in fact a military. Each and every one of them was a soldier, some with different purposes, but all with a common one as well.

They served to protect the Soul Society, World of the Living, and maintain the balance of souls entering and exiting each of those realms. For some of them, this way of life was all they knew from the day they were born. Noble families groomed their children to join the academy and become shinigami in hopes that they would become a high ranking officer in the future. Someone holding the rank of Vice Captain or Captain held the same level of prestige as a high ranking noble did; barring only the Four Great Noble Houses. If someone could attach that prestige to their own clan, it would propel them to greater heights above their peers. All of this culminated in the drive that they possessed, no matter the actual objective, everyone wanted something and knew what they had to do to get there.

"It is, both easy and hard to say what drives us Nanaomi. Everyone has their own personal agenda, ideals, dreams, and whatever else you would want to refer to them as. Myself for example, I originally aspired to become someone who was strong enough that my father could be proud of." He paused a moment, realizing in a way that he had done just that even though his objective had shifted as he saw the bigger picture. "But, that was before I truly saw the state of things within the Seireitei. I then sought to become the Captain Commander so I could bring an end to the wars that have plagued our home since the disappearance. My father and Captain Sakurako over there sought the same position for their own reasons." Tenjinsai pushed himself off the wall and brought his gaze back down to Nanaomi, slowly striding forward toward her as he spoke.

"Each of us though, has and will forsake our own obligations to fulfill the greater duty that we have, to protect the Soul Society. The bottom line is that we are all soldiers and we have a job to do. It is a job that we will see to the end, whether that end is completion or death. That is how we have been raised and that is all that some of us know." Tenjinsai settled himself down next to Nanaomi on the same piece of rubble he had previously offered to her. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down to the ground, observing the various lines and diverging paths, both new and old. "My father is over five hundred years old, and still has many centuries ahead of him, something that is staggering to someone like a human that live at most, one hundred years. That entire time he has been a soldier that has fought countless battles; most likely more then years I have lived.

It is in a way, the root of who we are."
As suddenly as he had ended his fight with Haruka, a memory popped into his mind from deep within his hippocampus. It was something that he had heard long ago, something that truly embodied who they are and what they did. The quote had even been placed within the Shinigami Academy to help cultivate students with the ideals and concepts the Gotei Thirteen stood for. Tenjinsai leaned back, taking his gaze from studying the ground and now looking directly ahead. He would begin to speak and occasionally glance to his right where Nanaomi was seated, imparting his last few words upon her. "Nanaomi, I remembered something that I heard long ago, something that truly resonates with the Gotei Thirteen's spirit and what drives us as a whole. These words were spoken by the man who WAS, the spirit of the Soul Society.

He founded the Shinigami Academy, the Gotei Thirteen, and was the greatest shinigami who had ever lived. His name was Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto and the words he spoke were, Dying to exterminate great evil. Know that this is the spirit of the Gotei Thirteen."

Tenjinsai Bushinji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:03 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(644)

Nanaomi watched as Tenjinsai took the bean, splitting it in twain, and then feeding each half to one of the former combatants they had faced. That would easily stem the bleeding and stabilize their bodies. A soft nod with a light smile would be Nanaomi's only response to this action. While he preformed it, her tail would allow the bag of beans to rest back upon her waist. Her supply starting to run low. She was now down to fourteen beans in total. This was an all time low for her. But at least she bore enough for future battles should she need them. With out fail, as soon as her thought ended Tenjinsai began to speak up. Talking about the drive of the Shinigami that she had asked before. It was interesting. Just like her own race of people with each person harboring their own intentions. Perhaps it was time for an inner look at her intentions. What drives this young Saiyan to do what she does. Perhaps...she has been doing the right things, for the totally wrong reasons. Of course just as she finished this thought, it seemed that Tenjinsai had more to say.

He had explained how, Shinigami live for extreme periods of time. And in fact, his own father had lived for around five hundred years. This was staggering to her as average Saiyans lived to be about one hundred at most, however there have been a few exceptions in recorded history. A puzzled look shaped across her face as she tried to piece together what allowed these creatures to live for so long. Something she'd have to play with later on when she had her instruments. Her eyes closed for a moment as she listend intently to what Tenjinsai was saying. He had explained so many things that made her question her own motives. Sure, she loved science but, this fighting infatuation was something that she had no control over. Perhaps, it was nearing the time in her life that she take control of her own mind. This iron will of pride could only get her so far before it was too late. Nanaomi opened her eyes to see that Tenjinsai was sitting next to her. It was interesting, how things worked out this far.

She definitely needed a good long nap after this. If only for the mental calmness of what sleep offered. It was during this thought that he mentioned something interesting. A small phrase that the creator of the academy had spoken which framed exactly what it was they embodied. The phrase echoed through her mind like the ringing of a bell. As if her own bell was tolled to a new event that would meet her doom. A resounding noise which permeated her very soul and beyond. It seemed to almost ring true for what she wished she held above most else. Sure, a Saiyan's pride would never truly be removed no matter how they evolved. It could change form Pride in one's self to pride in another. But a Saiyan always had their pride no matter what. Perhaps, she should start thinking of pride in others than pride in herself. Allowing others to reach a point in her life where she was able to accept their help with out hesitation. And perhaps even accept their existence with out wanting to find a way to disable them should the need arise. Living with out the fear of betrayal like most saiyans lived was a luxury at best. However, perhaps, eventually she could live this way. Something she'd dream of as a child being she was brought up that way. Then again, being a Saiyan almost overrides these thoughts at a young age. No matter how hard her parents tried to impart the human values upon her body she was still stuck struggling with her heritage.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara