Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:17 am

Still laying there sleeping, Kirito could not help but fully relax after so many battles in a row as well as the complete wipe out of half his crew. Everything just happened so quickly that there was no helping the fact he had no sleep. It was during these dreams that he could sense something coming his way. Waking up in a rush Kirito looked around in a panic as it was a strange presence. It had a feel similar to Mikoto and Tenjinsai back on Thriller bark but slightly different. "Just what is it that I am sensing? Where is it coming from?" Just then something invisible just hit Kirito really hard in his back and sent him flying back into the courtyard. Due to it being night he could barely see anything besides sense it.

"Delicious soul, give me your soul!"

Turning around quickly Kirito just got hit in the face hard enough to send him down to the ground. Sitting up a bit he grabbed Sandai Kitetsu and try to slash around. Despite all the slashing he did he felt nothing connect. Another hit connected with him causing him to roll around on the ground for a few feet. "You think that piece of metal can cut me? You are a foolish human. Now stay still so I can enjoy my meal!" Hearing the voice more clearly now Kirito drew out Yubashiri only to have both Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu knocked out of his hands and him kicked away from them. Getting back on his hands and knees Kirito tried to hurry and regain his footing. This was an impossible thing to defend against at this time since he could not see anything. However an idea appeared in his head. If he could somehow cause light to appear he might have a chance to fight this thing. Activating his flames for the first time in a while he erupted the fire everywhere. Suddenly a figure began to appear out of a fog like cover. The creature then appeared to be floating in the air as it jumped back a little. "You! How are you making all of that fire appear out of nowhere! You aren't a Shinigami I can sense it!"

Drawing out the last sword he had on his person, Kirito then took a battle stance. "So you know of the shinigami as well. I guess I was right you are from a similar race as them. Either way, you attacked me and you will die!"

wc 441
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

View user profile http://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Now having the idea of what was happening here Kirito stood there as the shadow like figure finally took on a full shape before his very eyes. It was a white looking creature who had a mask over its face with glowing red eyes. It looked similar to that form that Tenjinsai took on back on Thriller bark. What ever that was is what this creature is perhaps. Both their powers gave off a similar feeling. It was dark, cold and heavy. This power could crush the normal human being if not kept in check, which made them dangerous. Closing his eyes Kirito focused his Busoshoku Haki and surrounded himself and his sword with it and prepared for an attack.

"You damn human, you think you can fight me? That puny power of yours will not even be able to harm me!" Within those words Kirito leaped at the creature and slashed at its chest before reappearing behind it. Turning around to face his opponent with full intention to kill Kirito could only stand there. After Kirito turned around the wound on the creature's chest appeared and blood began to rush out of it. Covering its wound the creature turned its attention toward Kirito with a stare of death. It was a look filled with blood lust. "How dare you inflict a wound on me you puny human! I will kill you now slowly and make you suffer!" Kirito only raised his sword and brought it close to the creature's face. "What's the matter? You seem to be in a panic. Are you that afraid of me? A mere human who could not even harm you a moment ago? I do apologize for making you wait for my full strength, It takes a while to wake up since I was just sleeping." Getting a empty glare from his eyes Kirito just stood there and looked at the creature in the eyes before cutting into the mask only to have the creature jump back. It then raised its hand to its mask and held it there as if it was groaning in pain from getting its mask cut. "Oh, I see. That mask must be a part of your body. Which would explain why Tenjinsai went from looking like a human then to having a mask over his face and a hefty increase in his power. You must be a product of that power. How interesting that I get a second chance to face someone with this power. I can test my grounds and see if I became stronger since then!" Kirito wasted no time in powering up his pheonix devil fruit and causing a blue flamed aura to appear around him before vanishing from sight only to reappear before the creature. With the shocked look on the creatures face Kirito wasted no time slashing up the creature before it uttered its last words before dying. "Damn you for comparing me to a shinigami! I am a hollow..." The hollow vanished before finishing its final words leaving Kirito with some type of questions. He needed to find the answers soon but for now It was better left as is to focus on further projects.

wc 553
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:23 am

Picking up all of his swords Kirito knew that this invading thing needed to come to an end. Surveillance was a much needed necessity at this point since there seemed to be an attack every fifteen minutes. Looking around for some type of power source Kirito knew that he had to get the electricity turned back on. Not only will the people become happy but it will serve to protect the kingdom as well. Just then one of the servants showed up and stood near Kirito with a confused look on his face. Finally the servant plucked up the courage to speak to him without being addressed. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking. What are you doing?" Continuing to look around before even noticing the person was standing there Kirito just got a blank expression on his face while staring down the servant. The servant only got nervous a bit before starting to break into a sweat. The staring finally continued until Kirito realized he could just ask the servant. Getting happy Kirito gave the servant a quick pat on the head and asked him. "Hey where is the power plant around here? You should know right?" The servant only gained a blank expression when he realized what his king was looking for all this time. Lifting his arm he then pointed to the east coast of the island. "Sir I hope you realize that the power has been shut down since that great flash happened. I just don't think you should waste your time with it until we figure out why it won't come back on." Stepping away from the servant Kirito only smiled before waving and flying off towards the power plant to go about his mission. "Sometimes I wonder if our king is really all there or is just a muscle head like the rest of them." He sighed and went back to work around the castle.

With Kirito flying full speed toward the power plant he began to think about everything that could be the cause. The tectonic shifts could have clogged up the works of the plant or the flash could have caused a emp like pulse over the land which would cause everything power wise to be destroyed. Perhaps a quick inspection of the plant's machines would warrant the answer and he could pass the information to his other territories of the lands.

Arriving at the power plant Kirito put on a hard hat and began to make his work around the plant. Doing all of this in almost pitch dark was going to be difficult since the place offered very little light from the sun outside. Looking into the machines he saw that the plant was not getting any water coming in like it should. That would mean some dirt and grime got into the pipes under water or the waterway got blocked somewhere. Seeing some workers examining the machines as well Kirito issued an order out to them all before looking down into the pool below. 'Everyone get into a diving suit and clear the water ways! There is no water flowing into the plant. It would explain why the turbines are not turning at all due to there being no current to rotate them!" The workers quickly reacted and went into the water to clear the pipes. Without electricity communicating with them down there would be difficult but either way it needed to be done. Making his way quickly to the control room Kirito ran into the manager of the plant who quickly recognized him as the king but Kirito only raised his hand to him to tell him to 'forget about it'. Both of them were focused on the task at hand when both of them heard a flow of water begin to flow within the plant. Both of them turned their attention to the turbines to see one of them beginning to show signs of water flowing through it.

Both Kirito and the plant manager both stood there with a smile on their face as they began to attempt to turn the power on through one of the turbines. However the master controls were not responding. Kirito then walked over to the panel and lifted the panel open to look at the wiring. Most of the wires had sections where they were fried and would not send a signal at all. The manager quickly saw this and began getting to work on rewiring the entire panel to make it work. Kirito turned his attentions to watch over the turbines as one of them began to fully fill with water and rotate while the others only had light streams in them. He saw some workers making their way toward the pipelines of the second turbine to clear it completely. Apparently Kirito's early thinking of the pipes got clogged up during the great flash was correct. However that was only half of the fact of what went down. When the great flash clogged up the works it also overloaded the circuits of the panels which made it difficult to turn the power back on. That was the fact for this plant at least, could not speak of the condition of the other islands or lands. With all of the massive amount of work done the power could be turned on within a couple of hours at most. This was a crowning achievement for his rule as king. Perhaps he could just meld his crew into the kingdom and form an official army and become a Yonko that way then take on the other crews of the New World. All these plans were now ready to get underway once the power was turned back on.

wc 973
Power turned back on: 973/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Tue May 01, 2018 3:00 pm

The turbines of the power plant began to whirl back to life for the first time in over a year. The master panel had now been repaired by the plant manager and everything was up and running but there was no power output quite yet. They needed to run a system test to make sure everything was done correctly. So they decided to turn on the power to the entire plant and test the limit of the plant itself. Flipping the switch, the lights of the power plant finally turned on for the first time in over a year. Once everything stayed on for longer than a few minutes Kirito reached forward and flipped the main power switch to the island. Looking out a window he watched as the city and castle all lit up like it was a special holiday.

Taking a seat in the back of the room Kirito wiped his forehead clear of sweat and began to think about what to do next. Outside he heard all the cheers of his citizens which only brought a smile to his face. The manager just stood there smiling looking out the window. He was finally able to return home successfully to his family. Looking up at the manager Kirito made a hand gesture to get his attention. Once the manager saw the hand gesture he paid full attention to his king. "Go on home, your family is waiting. Tell all the men to go home to their families. The plant should manage by itself over night. Just report back to work in the morning." The manager just smiled from ear to ear and ran out to the plant floor and yelled to all the men to head home for the night. Everyone cheered as the doors to the plant flew open and they ran home to their families. Kirito sat there for a little while longer before standing up and beginning to make his way to the door. Just before he walked out he saw some boxes filled with old and new computer parts. Thinking of an idea he grabbed the boxes and began to make his way to the castle. He was going to build a computer that will store all information and data that he had compiled over the past year to try and find the answers to the world.

Making his way up the fully lit city, the citizens began to cheer as their king was walking through the main street toward the castle. Not even a week ago he was the enemy to this country and now he is the highly respected king. Even the soldiers stood on the streets saluting him as he made his way to the castle. Once he reached the castle, Kirito began to walk down a hallway into a room that was completely dead center of the castle that allowed him to hide away from outside attacks. Opening the large door with his foot and walked in quickly before setting down the boxes he then looked around and grabbed all the tools he would need. With everything in front of him it was time for him to start the massive technology jump of his life and advance.

wc 541
Power turned back on: 1,514/1,500wc finished
Power restored to Prodence Kingdom
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Thu May 10, 2018 1:57 am

After grabbing everything he needed Kirito walked back to the door and proceeded to close it and lock it. He needed to be left alone for the moment so he could fully focus on building this computer. Especially since this computer will launch this country into a whole new generation where everything could survive and get information ahead of time. This computer would allow Kirito to also hack into other systems around the world and get the information that he needed. All of this preparation was leading to a way Kirito could take over the seas and eventually kill off the world government. Now it was time to start building the computer. The set up and wiring of the computer alone will take a bit of time if not longer. This technology had only been seen on Fiore to organize their magic information. This computer however will be set up to contain information on the world as well as the crew itself. Any type of data gathered from the entire world would be used by this crew through this computer. However with the newer technology, heavier built ships will be needed and the Black Reaper would not suffice anymore at this point. Once this master computer was done a commission will be filled out to make new ships.

Placing everything on the desk in the single room Kirito prepared for one of the biggest steps in his life. He was about to use the smarts that he gathered over the years in his travels and his time in the Revolutionary army. Pulling out a screw driver and a thing of paste that he saw in the box that was labeled thermal paste an placed them on the desk in front of him. Looking around him Kirito made sure the electrical outlet was working next to the desk and then began to pull parts out. Laying out a shell of a tower Kirito put it upright in front of him and took its outer shell off. It was filled with dust and looked as if it has not been used in years. Grabbing a rag out of the box he began to pull out the clumps of dust that filled the corners and the main parts of the shell. The dust was rather thick, almost like a blanket was laid out inside of the tower. Once he removed the final bit of dust, Kirito blew inside of the shell after taking a deep breath to get the rest of the smaller layers out. Once all of the dusting was done it was time to start assembling the computer.

Grabbing out the mother board as well as its bracket Kirito grabbed the bracket first and placed it inside the computer shell. Counting out and grabbing about six screws Kirito began to put the bracket in place where he could install the motherboard and not have it slip around. After making sure it the bracket was put in properly Kirito counted up six more screws and placed the mother board into the shell and grabbed the six screw. Using the screwdriver once again he turned each screw into place very tightly until they were snug on the piece of technology until it was secured in place. Lifting up a leaver like piece of metal on the mother board it also showed a small slot that could fit a square like piece of a chip of sorts. It appeared to be the CPU Processor that ran the computer at the core. Reaching into the box once more Kirito searched around for the CPU that should be there in the box. Finally finding one Kirito pulled it out of the box and brushed it off before placing it into its position and closing the casing. Quickly grabbing the thermal paste Kirito placed a pea sized dab of it on the CPU and placed the thermal paste on the desk. Reaching back into the box Kirito pulled out a cooling fan the size of his hand and lifted it onto the desk. This face was to go onto the CPU on top of the thermal paste to allow cooling of the computer itself. Pulling the fan up and placing it into the computer It was then latched down by the same lever for the CPU. With that now in place Kirito then took the cable on the fan and connected it to the mother board.

Now was time for the Ram sticks that were sitting in a smaller box on top of the pile. With the power supply in a box next to it. These were the final assembly steps needed for the computer to become complete and a master computer system was created for the Prodence Kingdom.

wc 792
Master computer: 792/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 am

Picking up the ram sticks Kirito decided to finally finish this build and power it up for the first time. However the computer was going to need a program to run it and with somethings that were laying around in code, he would be able to give it just that. But first, he needed to put it together the rest of the way. Putting the two ram sticks he had into the slots that were provided for them as he secured them down. Quickly reaching out to the power supply Kirito began to connect wires and put it into place. With everything else in place that just left the basic graphics card to run it then everything was finally in place. Now that all the screws were in and cables were connected with all the pieces in place all that remained was the hard drive which Kirito quickly put its bracket on and put it into place with connecting its wires into place. Tying back all the wires with small pieces of rope the computer was finally ready to be turned on for the first time.

Lifting up his finger to the button Kirito pressed it while taking in a deep breath. The computer roared to life with its fans turning on and blowing a lot of cooling air through out the tower. After it finished turning everything on a blank page appeared. Knowing this was a sign that the entire computer had no code or anything to run it properly he picked up a small little disc and put it into the computer and typed in a single command. "Run_compac_Disc_drive_DVD_RW_Drive_(E:)" Just then the computer started to bring up a bunch of letters and numbers that filled the entire screen in front of him. Suddenly the computer booted and had a home screen up and loaded. It was with that Kirito knew that he finished the computer itself and began to start a file system for his information. It was now time to compile information that was gathered over time.

Information to be put on my character sheet thing. Skipping ahead now.

After finishing his information Kirito decided it was time to take a break and stood up and began to walk out of the room. Not only was he able to completely build a computer in his own kingdom but he was also able to enter the information he had at the time. Feeling proud of himself Kirito opened the door to his lab and shut it behind him locking it and began to walk down the hallway.

"Sire! Please wait! we got urgent news from Dressrosa!" A butler began running toward Kirito who just stopped and turned to the butler. The butler finally managed to catch up to Kirito as he stopped and held out a letter. "Sire, it appears the Hiroko family is beginning to make their move and are preparing to attack Punk Hazard. It would seem they have not heard any word from their men there at all in months."

Kirito grabbed the letter and noticed that it said the main forces of Dressrosa would be away to check over Punk Hazard. It would seem they were looking to take back what they lost a few months ago. Little did they know it was all Kirito's doing. Turning to his butler he only had one order to issue. "Gather the army leaders and have them meet me in the throne room. We must act now while we can." The butler made his move quickly and began to run through the halls to find the leaders. Kirito began to make his way to the throne room and during his walk there all he could say was, "This is such a pain in the ass."

Opening the doors to his throne room Kirito entered to see his servants cleaning the place at a very fast pace. Sitting on his throne Kirito raised his hand to dismiss them all. Once they all left the room he said there and waited for his generals to arrive. It was time to finally attack Dressrosa and kill the Hiroko family. A moment in history was about to begin.

wc 708
Master computer: 1,500/1,500wc finished
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Yesterday at 12:23 pm

Kirito sat there on his throne as his main army officials began to show up. Waving to one of the servants, Kirito wasted no time issuing another order. "Get me a snail phone, I need to contact my crew. They should be at Fishman Island by now." The servant bowed and went on his way quickly as Kirito stood up to address all of his army officials as everyone had arrived.

"Good afternoon everyone, thank you for coming on such short notice. Now as you all may know, I have a history with Dressrosa and the Hiroko Family, whom of which took control of the island after the events happened. They have issued a order to retake the island Punk Hazard where I defeated one of their soldiers and your former corrupt king. Now I stand before you all to start planning our counter attack against the Hiroko family. They are a threat to the future of this world and they are not needed. So everyone please come up with a plan with me here. Also we have to incorporate my crew Motion 66 in the planning as well. Shinoji whom is my First Mate is very strong and he will be a great asset to us in battle if not the key to victory."

One of the men raised their hand and with a nod of his head the man stood and began to speak. "Sire, I believe in our kingdom, Your crew must be strong as well considering you are their captain. However can you give us more detail on this Shinoji person. Your crew is unknown to us at this time so the more details you can give us will come in use." This man was Hiroshima Senji, the chief of Staff. Kirito just sat there and thought to himself for a moment before speaking. "He's a magic user from the land of Fiore, he can turn into demons and use a thing called Thunder God Slayer magic. Which the thunder god thing should explain for itself. He can control and fire very high powered lightning on command and he can also eat and absorb other lightning formed even by Devil Fruits." The men sitting before him began to have look of awe on their faces as Kirito sat there. Hiroshima sat back down and another stood up. It was Toshiro Kiriguya the Tactician of the Kingdom. "If you have such a powerful ally then why involve the Kingdom? Couldn't you just send him in and have it all finished up quicker?" Kirito smiled at that statement as he knew Shinoji could do it but there was a reason. "The reason being is, the world knows of mine and Shinoji's strength. However what is unknown is the strength of this kingdom. We need to show our raw power as a whole so we can make a pillar of peace to keep the peace. Shinoji and I could both do that alone, however if we were to be away you all would be in danger of attack from enemies. We need to show our fangs so the pups stay in line. Is that a good enough reason Toshiro?" Toshiro smiled at this fact and sat there for a moment to think. After a short few minutes he finally finished thinking his strategy. "Very well, I have come up with a strategy that could very well include Shinoji in it. If we can have the Royal Navy form a blockade around the island we can stop all outgoing and ingoing traffic to the island. Once that is complete we send in the Army and Shinoji with your crew in to attack their main forces. As for the Hiroko family I leave that to your discretion, Sire." The Royal Navy Commander was Mitsuki Minamoto, he had over thirty years experience with the navy. If anyone could pull this off, it was him. "We can do it, with the Royal Navy blocking in the island we could easily take control of their trade for weapons and other goods. Once that is blocked in they should be mostly sitting ducks. Also it will allow us to separate the citizens from the Hiroko family much quicker." Everyone nodded agreeing with the idea of the Royal Navy to handle outer affairs while everyone went in to fight. Kirito stood up and looked at his men standing before him. "Very well, we shall carry out this plan in five days, everyone prepare and make sure you all come back alive."

Everyone nodded and went on their way as the servant showed up with the phone Kirito asked for. He then picked up the phone as it rang and got an answer from one of the crew members. "Oh, Captain Kirito, It has been a while. What do you need sir?" Kirito just spoke quick and got right to the point. "Put Shinoji on the phone, It is urgent."

The phone was quickly taken to Shinoji who answered with some concern in his voice. "Captain, what's the matter?" Kirito wasted no time getting right to the point on the matter. "I need you in the New World and at Dressrosa in five days. My former family, the Hiroko Family, have began to make their move and we must kill them off. The Prodence Kingdom that I took over will be fighting along side us and we will be taking Dressrosa as our territory as well. So please hurry your business on Fishman Island so that we can get this battle underway. You and the crew will be part of the main forces to fight the Hiroko family's soldiers and get you and myself into the castle where we will kill off the leaders of the Hiroko family. So please prepare in a hurry." Kirito sat there for a moment to wait for Shinoji's response on the matter, hopefully he could do it.

wc 1,038
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2