Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:17 am

Still laying there sleeping, Kirito could not help but fully relax after so many battles in a row as well as the complete wipe out of half his crew. Everything just happened so quickly that there was no helping the fact he had no sleep. It was during these dreams that he could sense something coming his way. Waking up in a rush Kirito looked around in a panic as it was a strange presence. It had a feel similar to Mikoto and Tenjinsai back on Thriller bark but slightly different. "Just what is it that I am sensing? Where is it coming from?" Just then something invisible just hit Kirito really hard in his back and sent him flying back into the courtyard. Due to it being night he could barely see anything besides sense it.

"Delicious soul, give me your soul!"

Turning around quickly Kirito just got hit in the face hard enough to send him down to the ground. Sitting up a bit he grabbed Sandai Kitetsu and try to slash around. Despite all the slashing he did he felt nothing connect. Another hit connected with him causing him to roll around on the ground for a few feet. "You think that piece of metal can cut me? You are a foolish human. Now stay still so I can enjoy my meal!" Hearing the voice more clearly now Kirito drew out Yubashiri only to have both Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu knocked out of his hands and him kicked away from them. Getting back on his hands and knees Kirito tried to hurry and regain his footing. This was an impossible thing to defend against at this time since he could not see anything. However an idea appeared in his head. If he could somehow cause light to appear he might have a chance to fight this thing. Activating his flames for the first time in a while he erupted the fire everywhere. Suddenly a figure began to appear out of a fog like cover. The creature then appeared to be floating in the air as it jumped back a little. "You! How are you making all of that fire appear out of nowhere! You aren't a Shinigami I can sense it!"

Drawing out the last sword he had on his person, Kirito then took a battle stance. "So you know of the shinigami as well. I guess I was right you are from a similar race as them. Either way, you attacked me and you will die!"

wc 441
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

View user profile http://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Now having the idea of what was happening here Kirito stood there as the shadow like figure finally took on a full shape before his very eyes. It was a white looking creature who had a mask over its face with glowing red eyes. It looked similar to that form that Tenjinsai took on back on Thriller bark. What ever that was is what this creature is perhaps. Both their powers gave off a similar feeling. It was dark, cold and heavy. This power could crush the normal human being if not kept in check, which made them dangerous. Closing his eyes Kirito focused his Busoshoku Haki and surrounded himself and his sword with it and prepared for an attack.

"You damn human, you think you can fight me? That puny power of yours will not even be able to harm me!" Within those words Kirito leaped at the creature and slashed at its chest before reappearing behind it. Turning around to face his opponent with full intention to kill Kirito could only stand there. After Kirito turned around the wound on the creature's chest appeared and blood began to rush out of it. Covering its wound the creature turned its attention toward Kirito with a stare of death. It was a look filled with blood lust. "How dare you inflict a wound on me you puny human! I will kill you now slowly and make you suffer!" Kirito only raised his sword and brought it close to the creature's face. "What's the matter? You seem to be in a panic. Are you that afraid of me? A mere human who could not even harm you a moment ago? I do apologize for making you wait for my full strength, It takes a while to wake up since I was just sleeping." Getting a empty glare from his eyes Kirito just stood there and looked at the creature in the eyes before cutting into the mask only to have the creature jump back. It then raised its hand to its mask and held it there as if it was groaning in pain from getting its mask cut. "Oh, I see. That mask must be a part of your body. Which would explain why Tenjinsai went from looking like a human then to having a mask over his face and a hefty increase in his power. You must be a product of that power. How interesting that I get a second chance to face someone with this power. I can test my grounds and see if I became stronger since then!" Kirito wasted no time in powering up his pheonix devil fruit and causing a blue flamed aura to appear around him before vanishing from sight only to reappear before the creature. With the shocked look on the creatures face Kirito wasted no time slashing up the creature before it uttered its last words before dying. "Damn you for comparing me to a shinigami! I am a hollow..." The hollow vanished before finishing its final words leaving Kirito with some type of questions. He needed to find the answers soon but for now It was better left as is to focus on further projects.

wc 553
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:23 am

Picking up all of his swords Kirito knew that this invading thing needed to come to an end. Surveillance was a much needed necessity at this point since there seemed to be an attack every fifteen minutes. Looking around for some type of power source Kirito knew that he had to get the electricity turned back on. Not only will the people become happy but it will serve to protect the kingdom as well. Just then one of the servants showed up and stood near Kirito with a confused look on his face. Finally the servant plucked up the courage to speak to him without being addressed. "Sir, if you don't mind me asking. What are you doing?" Continuing to look around before even noticing the person was standing there Kirito just got a blank expression on his face while staring down the servant. The servant only got nervous a bit before starting to break into a sweat. The staring finally continued until Kirito realized he could just ask the servant. Getting happy Kirito gave the servant a quick pat on the head and asked him. "Hey where is the power plant around here? You should know right?" The servant only gained a blank expression when he realized what his king was looking for all this time. Lifting his arm he then pointed to the east coast of the island. "Sir I hope you realize that the power has been shut down since that great flash happened. I just don't think you should waste your time with it until we figure out why it won't come back on." Stepping away from the servant Kirito only smiled before waving and flying off towards the power plant to go about his mission. "Sometimes I wonder if our king is really all there or is just a muscle head like the rest of them." He sighed and went back to work around the castle.

With Kirito flying full speed toward the power plant he began to think about everything that could be the cause. The tectonic shifts could have clogged up the works of the plant or the flash could have caused a emp like pulse over the land which would cause everything power wise to be destroyed. Perhaps a quick inspection of the plant's machines would warrant the answer and he could pass the information to his other territories of the lands.

Arriving at the power plant Kirito put on a hard hat and began to make his work around the plant. Doing all of this in almost pitch dark was going to be difficult since the place offered very little light from the sun outside. Looking into the machines he saw that the plant was not getting any water coming in like it should. That would mean some dirt and grime got into the pipes under water or the waterway got blocked somewhere. Seeing some workers examining the machines as well Kirito issued an order out to them all before looking down into the pool below. 'Everyone get into a diving suit and clear the water ways! There is no water flowing into the plant. It would explain why the turbines are not turning at all due to there being no current to rotate them!" The workers quickly reacted and went into the water to clear the pipes. Without electricity communicating with them down there would be difficult but either way it needed to be done. Making his way quickly to the control room Kirito ran into the manager of the plant who quickly recognized him as the king but Kirito only raised his hand to him to tell him to 'forget about it'. Both of them were focused on the task at hand when both of them heard a flow of water begin to flow within the plant. Both of them turned their attention to the turbines to see one of them beginning to show signs of water flowing through it.

Both Kirito and the plant manager both stood there with a smile on their face as they began to attempt to turn the power on through one of the turbines. However the master controls were not responding. Kirito then walked over to the panel and lifted the panel open to look at the wiring. Most of the wires had sections where they were fried and would not send a signal at all. The manager quickly saw this and began getting to work on rewiring the entire panel to make it work. Kirito turned his attentions to watch over the turbines as one of them began to fully fill with water and rotate while the others only had light streams in them. He saw some workers making their way toward the pipelines of the second turbine to clear it completely. Apparently Kirito's early thinking of the pipes got clogged up during the great flash was correct. However that was only half of the fact of what went down. When the great flash clogged up the works it also overloaded the circuits of the panels which made it difficult to turn the power back on. That was the fact for this plant at least, could not speak of the condition of the other islands or lands. With all of the massive amount of work done the power could be turned on within a couple of hours at most. This was a crowning achievement for his rule as king. Perhaps he could just meld his crew into the kingdom and form an official army and become a Yonko that way then take on the other crews of the New World. All these plans were now ready to get underway once the power was turned back on.

wc 973
Power turned back on: 973/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down