Gen Raines

Fairy Tail
Kumo

One Piece
Vacant

Dragon Ball
Koga Senju
Anime United: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:31 am

Arriving on the island that was home to the Prodence Kingdom, Kirito just stood there and looked directly up at the castle. With a unimpressed look on his face he knew that its design was not made by someone with much of a mind to them. If he was going to take over the kingdom he would tear down that castle and build something better. The only issue with doing that right now is that everyone was not sure that their king was dead. Holding the crown in his hand Kirito began to make the walk up to the castle. Knowing that some guards or people might try and fight him, he would have to put them down. Coming to some steps he then looked up them and saw some guards standing there blocking the path that lead to the castle. Scratching his head Kirito just sighed in annoyance at the people of this kingdom. "Everything is too lax right now. Perhaps if I use my devil fruit Mochi, I could stir the pot a little."

Letting some mochi fill up into his hand, Kirito used his full strength and threw it at the guards before charging full speed at them. The mochi hit both guards in the face causing both to frantically try and clean the sticky stuff off their faces. Getting up close to them within a matter of seconds before either could react Kirito launched two kicks, one at each of them standing before him. Kicking both to the ground Kirito stood over them and looked down on them. Both were out cold and could not even respond to the event that happened. Deciding they were not worth the trouble Kirito just continued up the steps toward the castle. "These people are just really weak. Perhaps I should just cut the castle in half and just declare I take over without all the hassle." Keeping those thoughts in his head Kirito sensed someone with some intense Haki in the area. Getting a smile on his face Kirito was ready to face someone like that at last. With the haki putting its weight on everything around him all Kirito had to say was. "Let the games begin, my friends."

wc 385
Mochi fruit D-Rank 385/250wc finished
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

View user profile http://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete take over, Kirito's side event

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:56 am

Getting up the stairs Kirito came to what looked to be a large courtyard. Standing there in the center of it all was a single man. The two of them just stood there locking eyes with full intent on fighting each other. "I know what your intentions are here. I can read you with my Haki. You are nothing but a demon who killed our king! I will end your miserable life right here!" Activating his mochi fruit Kirito just stood there ready to fight. "It is true that I killed your king. However it was your king who attacked me. I am here to finish the job and take this kingdom as mine. Now bow before me or die." The person just clenched his fists and drew out a sword with full intention on fighting Kirito. Only letting out a sigh Kirito drew out Sandai Kitetsu and stood ready to fight. The person then spoke out one more time filled with confidence that he could win this battle. "Hope you said your prayers. Your life ends here by the hand of the Chief of the army, Dogma!"

As Dogma prepared to charge in at Kirito he somehow coated his sword with some black substance. It gave off a really strong vibe as if it was able to cut anything. Having this feeling before Kirito instantly decided to dodge the sword for now. As Dogma got close to Kirito he just jumped back and threw a punch instead. It connected with Dogma's face who only got knocked back a few feet but remained standing. "Damn, this guy is pretty solid. I might have to use my full strength to end this one. Hope that I got what it takes to out class his haki with my own." Kirito knew that he could not even coat his weapons with haki like Dogma could. Perhaps there were levels above his own in Haki. How far the levels actually went was unknown but Dogma seemed to have that level above. Wanting that power for himself Kirito decided to do everything he could here to defeat Dogma and take his place on the top seat. "You seem to have some confidence. That is good. I desire an opponent who will not go down without a good fight in the end." Dogma then held his weapon out at Kirito in preparation for another attack. Drawing out a second sword Kirito knew that he had to use all of his skill to defeat Dogma and then train once it was over. Keeping a battle stance Kirito prepared for what will be the toughest battle of his life thus far.

wc 464
Mochi fruit C-rank 464/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Dogma and Kirito wasted no time clashing each other's weapons against each other. Both not wanting to let the other win, this was a fight to the death. However Kirito was at a slight disadvantage since his power was a little less than Dogma's. His power with haki alone was powerful and his strength was almost off the charts. This was not going to stop Kirito however, he had full intention on finishing this fight soon. The main question was, how was he going to win? No answers were clear at this time since all he had going for him was a incomplete mochi power and the power of a phoenix other than his usual abilities. Lifting his leg quickly Kirito managed to get Dogma to jump back and give him a moment break before the two resumed again. Panting as if he was out of breath Kirito just kept standing strong as to not show weakness.

Dogma stood up straight and stabbed his weapon into the ground looking directly at Kirito. "You seem to be a beginner with using Haki but your strength is rather decent for being a new comer to the New World. Paradise might have firmed you up but you are years too soon for coming here. Go home kid, you cannot defeat me here. Come back when you are strong enough." Sitting onto the ground Dogma only kept staring directly at Kirito.

Placing his swords back into their sheaths Kirito just closed his eyes. Keeping some thoughts in his head he just opened his eyes and looked directly at Dogma. With a loud booming voice filled with authority Kirito just yelled something at Dogma. "I will not surrender here! I will defeat you one way or another! This kingdom is now mine and you will die giving it to me!" Activating his flames to full power he then charged at Dogma with his full speed and threw a punch at him with everything he had. Dogma used Busoshoku Haki to block Kirito's punch only to have his whole arm pushed back into his chest. Kirito pushing against him with everything he had, he pulled back his other arm and prepared to launch another punch. Seeing the attack coming Dogma threw a punch into Kirito's side then jumped away to watch Kirito stumble around for a moment. Regaining his footing Kirito put his full focus back onto Dogma. Deciding now was the time to use his Mochi fruit Kirito turned his right leg into Mochi. He then threw a kick at Dogma but with his leg being Mochi it just stretched to him and caught him. With how sticky the mochi was Dogma could not dodge it even if he wanted to. Lifting his leg directly into the air Kirito then slammed both his leg and Dogma into the ground with his full force.

Struggling to keep himself conscious from the attack Dogma began to cough up blood. It looked as if the impact on the ground had done some damage to his skull as he had blood all over the impact point and it was dripping all down his face. Kirito pulled his leg back to normal and then just walked closer to Dogma. He was just laying on the ground struggling to keep conscious and alive with the blood loss. Kirito just looked down at him and spoke to him one last time. "You tried your hardest, I do admit you are strong with Haki, but not good enough to figure out that I can use two devil fruits. When you die be reborn as someone strong. I want a challenge in the future from someone strong enough for me to notice their strength." Kirito then went to finish him off but then noticed he had already died just as he finished speaking. He died from losing too much blood in the end of it. Perhaps even brain damage killed him, who knows Kirito wasn't a doctor so he just shrugged it off and called him dead. Looking around he did not sense anyone else as strong as Dogma, not even in the same ball park. Scratching his head Kirito just continued to walk up the stairs to the castle.

wc 718
Mochi fruit C-rank 1,182/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:00 am

Getting up the castle Kirito just sighed and pushed the giant doors open. At this point he was disappointed in this kingdom. The king and Dogma managed to put up a decent fight against him but both became nothing when he used his devil fruit powers. He knew the Hiroko family was not this weak no matter how he looked at it. Either way he was now the ruler of this kingdom and no one could stop him at this point anymore. Soldiers stood to the side shaking as they saw Kirito and just hid behind the pillars and other furniture to avoid being attacked. Everyone basically surrendered and the servants even showed Kirito where his throne was. Sitting down in it Kirito just looked around at his men and servants and just shook his head. "Weaklings, all of you. Starting first thing tomorrow morning all soldiers are to start a strict training regimen and will train from sun up til sundown. No breaks and will only be allowed to eat two meals a day. Understood?!" All of the men just yell, 'Yes Sir!', as loud as they could. Still disappointed in his soldiers he could not change his mind about the disappointment he felt.

He was not one to talk very much though since he had to use his devil fruits each time he got in a battle with someone. His haki was also low level as well. At the rate he was going Kirito would not even be able to hold a candle to the World government. Then a servant approached Kirito and bowed. Looking directly at the servant Kirito got annoyed as they did not just address him and say what they wanted. "What do you want? Make it quick." The servant then began to shake as they held out a letter to Kirito that was addressed to him from the World Government. They wanted to make him a Shichibukai to keep aligned with the Prodence kingdom for their strong imports. Without even giving it a thought Kirito just tore the letter up and threw the shavings at the servant. He then stood up and began to walk out to the giant court yard to train but not before turning back to the servant and addressed them. "Pick those up and burn them, then send a letter back to the World Government to shove it. I am their enemy and they will be seeing me soon." Kirito then stormed outside to resume his training in his new kingdom.

wc 434
Mochi fruit C-rank 1,616/1,500wc finished
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:04 am

Getting out to the courtyard Kirito just took in a deep breath and stood there looking at some bushes. With the World Government now seeing him as a threat perhaps it was time to unite the crew once again. However Shinoji might still be down at Fishman Island so them coming up will take a while. Perhaps it was the perfect time to train with the new Mochi fruit and learn some techniques with it. However learning the full properties of the Mochi fruit was going to be difficult. It was once classified as a special Paramecia, a sub class within Paramecia that offered special properties and powers. This fruit offered something similar to the Gomu Gomu Fruit and that of Logia class with their intangability. With all these powers mixed into one doing things with this fruit might be somewhat easy. Forming multiple versions of his right leg Kirito went in and kicked a giant rock into rubble. This technique was going to be the first of many to be mastered.

wc 172
mastered Yanagi Mochi
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:04 am

After mastering his first technique with the mochi fruit he finally sat down on one of the pieces of the rock he smashed. Looking around himself he knew that he was in a position now where the World Government could just attack him once again. Everything was progressing way too quickly and without the crew here and a base army of weaklings whom the previous king had trained, everything was out of place. So far the King and pawns were in place but the rest of the pieces were missing. Without the other pieces the king was wide open for a checkmate on the opposite side of the spectrum. Kirito was too wide open and defenseless here right now as it stood. He needed new powerful allies in the New World and he knew the Beast Pirates would be after him eventually. As he was now he could take out some of the lower crew members of the Beast Pirates but right now the higher ups would be able to defeat him but not super easily. If Dogma had such a strong Haki but was not even the king meant that there was people out there stronger than him. Anything done from this point onward was going to change anything that could happen from this point on. Nothing was for certain but in the end everything was going to happen no matter what was done in the end.

wc 238
Haki Busoshoku Half power 238/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:09 am

Standing up from his sitting position Kirito raised his right arm and looked at it. Thinking a little he felt the invisible version of Busoshoku coat his arm. The coating itself felt really weak and not usable at all. Punching at the ground Kirito only managed to form a small crater as he was fully relying on the haki itself. His pure raw strength was greater than this shitty haki. At this rate anyone could fight off Kirito without even really trying. If the haki was a bit stronger if not able to make itself stronger than his raw strength things would eventually level out. If only Dogma bowed down to him and surrendered his life to Kirito he would still be around to set an example for the army at least.

Looking out in the distance Kirito heard some whistles being blown. It was the signal of the men training for the first time under his regimen. His first act as king was finally taking place around him and he was training to be even stronger than before as well.

Some servants emerged from the main hall and stood there in the sun watching Kirito train his haki. Turning his attention to the servants and looked in their direction. "What do you guys want? Can't you see I am busy?" Both servants got nervous as one of them stepped forward while shaking very violently. "Sir, some notices came in just a few moments ago. One was from a Beast Pirate Captain, he said that you have betrayed them and they will be seeing you someday soon. And we also got a message from the new king of Dressrosa, he said that you are a failure and he will see to it you die that way as well." Kirito got a shocked look on his face as he did not expect his former father to know that he was still alive and was in this kingdom. Even the beasts pirates found him after being so careful to end up on islands where he could hide out until he could become stronger. Either way both found him and all Kirito could do was laugh. In this moment he knew both wouldn't attack him without preparing. So either way he had some time before it was time for a massive battle. Without the crew as well he fully intended on going alone against both of them. Looking over at the servants again he gave another order. "Do not reply to either message and double the men's training and strengthen the defenses of the island. No one is to be allowed on the island unless they are given the okay by me. Understood!?" Both servants bowed and went back inside in a hurry. All Kirito could do was wipe the sweat from his face as he then began to think about his courses of action. Right now training his haki was a massive turning point for him.

Activating the Haki once again Kirito raised his right arm into the air and threw a punch into the ground again. Ever so slightly the strength of it increased without even using his raw strength to back it. This was something odd he did not see coming this quickly. The haki was improving almost as fast as his fighting abilities did back in the early days of this adventure that he took on. Doing it once again Kirito began to just throw punch after punch. Breifly stopping Kirito then looked at the mini craters he was beginning to make in the ground from all the punching. Perhaps this was a good sign for it to be progressing this well in such a short time. Either way letting up now was only going to cause him to lose his momentum with this training if he were to stop now. Lifting his arm up for another punch Kirito sensed someone was above him. Turning his head and lifting it up to see if someone was really above him. Seeing someone dressed in a cloak he knew that someone was here for him.

The figure got a smile on their face as Kirito stood there looking at them. "I'm guessing you knew I was here, good. I am the official messenger from the Beast Pirates. Good to meet you former comrade, Kirito Gekko." The wind began to blow heavily as the two locked eyes ready to fight to the death.

wc 745
Haki Busoshoku Half power 983/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:18 am

Both of them stayed still with their eyes locked with murderous intent within their eyes. The beasts pirate member then jumped down and stood nearly two feet away from Kirito with both staring each other down. Neither of them would move as they just stood there. Finally the Beasts pirates member opened his mouth and prepared to speak in a sarcastic tone that he had. "So you thought you could take over turf in the New World without our approval? How foolish of you." Kirito only just formed a fist and stood there facing the person with his haki ready to fight. This guy seemed serious no matter how Kirito looked at it. There was no way out of this. Getting into a fighting stance ready to take this guy down.

The guy only looked at Kirito with a large grin on his face and began to laugh. After he finished laughing he then addressed Kirito. "You think you can fight me? A leading assassin within the Beasts Pirates? How much of a joke do you take me fore rookie." Kirito only stared down this person while drawing out Sandai Kitetsu until he had Sandai Kitetsu pointed directly at the man's throat. "It is your funeral for thinking that I am someone you can just walk up to and kill without you dying first. You invading my kingdom was the biggest mistake in your life."

wc 247
Haki Busoshoku Half power 1,230/1,500wc
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:00 am

Keeping his sword pointed at the strange assassin from the Beast Pirates, Kirito just stood there ready for anything. "You think you can threaten me with that ancient sword? Get real kid." Just then the assassin reached out and grabbed Sandai Kitetsu by the blade and pulled it out of Kirito's grip. He then threw Sandai Kitetsu into the woods near by with me just standing there like an idiot. "You couldn't even hold onto your sword. Just who do you think you are fooling kid. Now just stand there quietly while you die." Just as the assassin pulled his arm back Kirito just turned his body into mochi and had the attack pass right through him. Standing there with grin on his face, Kirito just reached out and grabbed the man's throat. Holding on tight, Kirito began to lift the man into the air.

"You got me figured all wrong. I can fight without Sandai Kitetsu easily. I just like to cut people that's all there is to it!" Letting go of the assassin's throat, I then pulled back my right arm and threw a punch directly into the assassin's chest. He went flying back some odd feet into the castle and collapsed a wall. Letting out a sigh Kirito only stood there with a disappointed look on his face. "If you can stop flying into my castle and destroying it, I would appreciate that." Walking closer to the wall that collapsed Kirito prepared some mochi on his right arm and stopped at the person's feet. Looking down at him with a menacing look Kirito could only see this fight ending one way only and that was killing this guy. "Now I say what you said to me earlier. Stay still and die quietly. At least that would spare my castle and staff from getting more annoying work." Pulling his right arm back Kirito prepared for what most call a 'killer attack' but refrained from calling it that as it was annoying. Just as his right arm was about to connect it was caught by something.

Out of the corner of his eye a gorilla like arm appeared from a bean pole looking person. Confused as to who this person was his attention was then turned to the assassin who was still laying on the ground in front of both of them. He now had a new opponent to fight.

"Why did you come, Byron." The assassin just sat up a little looking at the gorilla looking person. He then turned his attention to the assassin and just kicked him straight in the mouth. "Be quiet, you were taking too long. Besides if I kill both of you then I can get a little higher in the ranks of this shitty crew of ours. Since Captain Kaido vanished this crew has gotten weak. They even depend on the weak as well." He then turned his attention over to Kirito who just stood there looking directly at him with an annoyed look on his face. "Byron, you are nothing but a traitor as well. I will kill you right here and now!" He wasted no time slamming a fist into the assassin's skull causing blood to go everywhere. Kirito managed to break free from his grip and jump back far enough to get some distance. Within those few moments the two of them locked eyes once more. In a mocking tone Byron then looked at Kirito with a ginned on his face. "So tell me, why did you just jump back? Are you that afraid of me and my strength? Or perhaps you realize you can't win against me! Just give up and die!" Within those few moment Byron launched himself at Kirito who responded by using his mochi powers to stretch his arm and meet Byron's attack in the middle. Both were on equal grounds when it came to raw strength and Kirito realized this rather quickly. Keeping his distance and activating his flames aura, Kirito began to plot his counter attack. He still had Yubashiri and the other sword he got during the fight against the buster call. Even without Sandai Kitetsu right now he could still do some damage. With Gorillas having very compressed muscles it makes them very strong no matter their size. So even cutting at his tendons would be very difficult if anything. Either way Kirito had to be careful how he approached Byron in combat since his characteristics were heavily unknown. "Were you just trying to plot how you could defeat me? Keep thinking, while you do that I'll just end this fight in the blink of an eye." Keeping my distance I knew he was right and had to do something to put an end to this.

Getting a quick smile on my face I knew that there was something I could do in the end either way. "Nice theory, let's put it to the test shall we?" Both of us stood there not moving for a moment until we both felt the moment was right. Right in the center both of them met with a clash, between Kirito's mochi and phoenix fruits and Byron's Gorilla fruit. Both of them not wanting to back down no matter what the situation. Finally with one final swing between the both of them they clashed causing a huge shock wave to appear from between them. With that final blow the two of them jumped back and stood ready for another round. "I guess you aren't completely useless after all. Who knew someone could use two devil fruits. That's pretty badass." Kirito only stood there catching his breath listening to Byron ramble on with only a smartass comment as a comeback came to mind. "If you want to admit defeat here and now I will be happy to let you live. Even though I respect your strength it does not change that of monkey see, monkey do." Byron got annoyed by by that last comment and it showed on his face. It showed that the guy had a very short temper when it came to people making fun of his appearance.

The two of them were locked in combat mode now, without anyone or anything from the outside bothering them. The wind began to pick up and howl around both of them as the ground beneath them began to shutter and shake. It was as if the planet knew that the two of them were very strong and them fighting was a bad thing. Both of them getting a grin on their face the both of them ran at each other full speed. Both throwing a punch at each other, the punches collided with each other in the middle. A very large shock wave emerged from it causing some of the castle walls to crack and fall apart from it. While they both stood there with their fists against each other, Byron decided to make the comment towards Kirito that would throw him off guard. "I do admit you are strong when you set your mind to win, however once I kill you your crew will also die as well. Say goodbye to this world and Motion 66! Kirito Gekko!" Flinching for what seemed to be a second, Byron took advantage of this to throw a second punch at Kirito and send him back into a wall on the other side of the courtyard. The force of it was just enough to cause the wall to falter behind him and crumble falling down a small cliff that led into a forest. This forest was the only thing between the castle and the town below. Falling over the cliff Kirito went directly into the forest with only his flames protecting him from serious injuries that could stop him from fighting. Just then Byron appeared in front of him and punched him directly in the stomach and sent him flying even faster. Hitting the ground really hard he formed a small crater around him pushing the trees away from him. Trying to sit up from it Kirito collapsed in pain towards his left side and realized that his bone was broken. His left arm was now useless to him for now until his flames could regenerate. Until then he was purely on his own. Just then Byron appeared over the hill in full gorilla form. Looking around for his swords but he realized both his swords were sticking straight out of the ground up at the castle. Frantically looking around Kirito saw Sandai Kitetsu sticking out of a tree that was in front of him. Forcing himself to his feet he grabbed Sandai Kitetsu and swung it at Byron. Sandai Kitetsu managed to pierce Byron through the heart with one swift attack. Both of them coming to a rest Kirito pulled Sandai Kitetsu out of Bryon's chest and stepped aside. Placing Sandai Kitetsu back into its sheath. Byron collapsed to the ground as Kirito placed his right hand onto his left arm to support it. Beginning to make his way back to the castle Byron rose again with a powerful roar, causing Kirito to turn around suddenly to see him rise up to attack once more. Just then a loud bang noise emerged from behind Kirito. Looking directly at Byron, Kirito saw blood emerging from Byron's head. Just as quick as the bang happened Byron turned back into a normal human and collapsed to the ground dead. Turning around Kirito looked up to see the Assassin standing there covered in blood with some of his brains exposed. All he could do was grunt and groan before collapsing himself dead from severe head trauma.

With the battle finally over Kirito began to relax a little with his muscles giving out beneath him. This battle was not easy but not too hard either. Either way they managed to do some damage to him before his flames could even catch up. If this is what most the Beast Pirates could do then Kirito had nothing left to worry about for now. The Hiroko Family was now his main concern with the Beast Pirates coming after that. Becoming a Yonko could wait as well until he could find out what to do next. Forcing himself to his feet again he felt his stamina return enough for him to heal his arm and maintain his balance. He was worn out from this fight and needed to either rest or take a nap. Taking the steps forward he began to climb up to the castle. Once he got close enough he reached out and grabbed at Yubashiri and the other sword and pulled himself into the castle courtyard again and placed them all into their sheaths. Looking behind him and around him, all he could see was devastation from battle. It was time to not only train to perfect his power but he also had to rebuild his kingdom. Vowing inside his mind Kirito promised to himself that this would be the last massive battle fought on these grounds. He had to worry about the safety of his people and his staff as well. They were all pretty much part of his crew now, so their safety was his main concern now.

Laying on the ground Kirito stared at the sky and pondered about his actions up til now. Everything seemed out of wack and he had to make up for it now. Too much arrogance and pride was put into his power. But now he had to make up for it by training until he dropped just like he was forcing his men. Closing his eyes Kirito couldn't help but smile and just say the first thing that came to mind. "Come at me, Hiroko Family and Beast Pirates! I will kill you all..." He fell asleep before he could finish his sentence and began to snore a little as he finally was getting some sleep since before he was on Thriller bark.

wc 2,060
Haki Busoshoku Half power 3,290/1,500wc finished
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:16 am

Many soldiers and staff began to run around the castle trying to fix the damage as quickly as possible. Kirito was just laying near the damaged wall snoring away. Some of his servants looked at him with a confused look as to how he could be just sleeping there. "Should we wake master up? You would think sleeping there of all places would not be greatest." The other servants would shake their heads and continue on with their work and another would speak up. "He was stronger than Dogma-sama and those other two from the Beast Pirates and come out with barely a scratch. He's a powerful devil fruit user. Just leave him be and he will wake up on his own most likely in no time." Everyone continued their work and began to carry away the rubble and the two dead bodies away. The damage was not as serious to the structure of the castle as it was the courtyard lawn and the outer wall. Everything else seemed to be rather unharmed. Repairs were already underway at a rather quick pace.

Some men were walking near Kirito when some rubble began to fall near him. Out of no where some fell onto Kirito's causing him to wake up rather quickly. Sitting up and holding his nose Kirito just looked around. "Looks like the work started without me." Standing up Kirito began to walk around a little to see what all was being done and possibly check on a few things. If the beast pirates were able to get into the castle that easily without being detected then there had to be a ship near by. Getting to the highest point of the castle Kirito began to scan over the coast. It appeared there was what looked to be a ship wreck off the east coast but the men were already gathered there. So it looked as if the ships were dealt with while he was asleep. Letting out a loud yawn, Kirito knew there was not much left to do other than get some more sleep at this point. The war against the Hiroko Family and Beast Pirates were going to begin someday soon. As if he did not have a care in the world Kirito laid down on the floor of the tower and began to fall asleep again. This time in a place where a rock could not fall on his face.

wc 418
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next