Buster Call Arc (Land of Shinobi)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Buster Call Arc (Land of Shinobi)

Post by Kirito Gekko on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:12 am

ooc: since all plot is being held up by these things (especially on mine and Nana's end <.<) I am now allowing you guys to learn stuff while doing this so Koga and Lux if there is a technique you wanna learn go for it
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)
Class : Brute

View user profile http://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:15 am

Coming to the conclusion that this was not gonna end just by standing here, I finally looked over at one of the cape wearing guys. However with his strength he got beaten up rather easily by the previous one. Perhaps learning a new jutsu here and now would make it much easier for me to make it for the kill. Remembering one of the jutsu on the scroll that Kazuma and Asuma gave him, had the jutsu Shadow clones. It was a massively used jutsu since the Second Hokage invented it and the Seventh heavily used it while performing is village duties. Perhaps even learning how to use it here, I could put an end to all this and aid other shinobi as well. Pulling out the scroll while hiding myself from the enemy around me I began the process to master the jutsu.

"Ok so the basics of this jutsu are, form the proper hand signs and dispere my chakra at an even rate. Once that is done the jutsu should be able to form and become solid clones. Alright, here goes nothing." Forming a few hand signs for the jutsu I finish and nothing happened. Perhaps this was going to be harder than it looked. Especially since the marine with the cape began to walk over in my direction. Feeling a moment of panic I close up the scroll and jump back. I knew the basics of this jutsu perhaps it might be a bit difficult to master on the battlefield at this time. All I needed was a little time but this marine was not going to give me that time. Then one of my toads came down at the marine only to be stopped in mid air by that person with his bare hands. Just as strong as the last one if not a little stronger. Deciding to save my toad I formed a few hand signs and launched a jutsu at the marine. "Water Style: Severing Wave!" Spitting the water at the marine who let the toad go and dodged just in time only to get the sleeve of his coat cut off. This was just my luck to get stuck with someone this strong while trying to formulate a plan and learn something that could help with that. Standing firm I decided to just try and fight him off or get him distracted for now so I could master this technique.

"So the little worm decides to be brave. Good, makes it that much easier to kill you. Our Absolute Justice will end your existence right here." Not backing down I could not help but question this justice he spoke of. Drawing out my sword and pointing it at him, I then spoke. "If your justice means coming in and killing innocent people as well as destroying the land then you don't know what justice is. I will show you the justice of the Hidden Leaf Village!" Charging in with my sword it was quickly knocked out of my hands. While being quick on my feet I made fire emerge around me and since I was in close proximity of the marine I threw a punch at his lower right side. The hit managed to connect and lit him on fire sending him flying back into some trees giving me some time. "This will have to do for now. I gotta get some distance between us so I can master this jutsu." Using that short time that I was given I hid myself inside some trees and pulled the scroll back out. This was a do or die situation at this time. I had to give it my all in order to put an end to this.

Focusing on the scroll I knew that I had only a short window to finish mastering this. I had the basic idea of it down to the bare basic levels. Perhaps there was something even deeper I did not realize. Just then the marine managed to break free from the trees and came out as mad as can be. "That was a good punch you little worm! Hope you said your prayers! This ends now with your death!" Knowing my time was up I decided to go for broke and form the hand signs once again. This time as the marine got close a large cloud of smoke appeared around me with six shadows appearing around me. The jutsu was complete, at last I could go on the counter attack and put an end to all this.

The marine reached into the smoke to attack me only to have two hands grab onto his arm with two other grabbing the other. "Wait! What is going on here?! How is there four arms holding onto me?!" Two more shadow clones emerge from the smoke and hold down the marine's legs while I begin to step out of the smoke with two more clones standing behind me. With a smile on my face I could only say one simple thing to the marine. "You underestimated me. Perhaps not calculating that my powers are completely different from your own that I could not do anything to stop you. Well that was your down fall and now I hold the cards to end this little invasion on my own. Consider this check. Next comes Check mate when every last one of you are dead." The two clones and myself included pulled our arms back activating the same flames around them and used Night Phoenix on the marine. He coughed up blood as he was then sent flying at a break neck speed into his ship that then erupted into pieces on his impact with blood splatter everywhere. This was his end. Now missing four clones I formed the hand signs to make two more and made the signal for them to scatter through out the battlefield and I just jumped over to a tree near Luxanna and sat there. "Now the end game begins."

-Shadow Clone #1 (No Vice Admiral)-
Arriving on a ship filled with just regular soldiers I just look around with a blank expression. "Everyone we have to stop him! He has killed many of us including two of our Vice Admirals! He must be stopped now!" Looking around and counting each soldier I came to the fact that there was one thousand of them standing here meaning I could easily ensnare them in a jutsu and end this. All of them began to raise their weapons towards me as I only lifted my hands up and began to form some hand signs and looked around at each of them. "Sorry but this is the end for you all. Earth Style; Earth Wall!" Pounding my hand into the ship a wall began to emerge through the ship splitting it in half as I ran up the wall. Getting to the top I began to form some more hand signs to bring this to an end. "Water Style: Water Shockwave!" Spitting the water out at full force the men began to scream in agony as they were being pushed around the ship and drowning in it. Jumping down towards the ship I lift my leg up to deliver a kick into the ship. Once I got close to the deck I threw my leg down as hard as I could and split the ship into pieces. Standing among the wreckage I only waited for the rest of the shadow clones to finish their jobs.

Just then a couple hands rose from the wreck. It appeared to be that of some marines that survived the attack but were struggling to get out of the wreck. Stomping my foot down with full force all I could hear was some bones breaking and splitting open. After that the movement stopped. If that was all it took to kill them then they did not deserve to survive at all in the end anyway. "So is that all this little group had to offer me after all this time. This is annoying." Walking away from the wreck I could only look around in hopes to find someone else alive that i could defeat. But the hopes for that were very low since the other shadow clones were dealing with the really strong marines compared to myself. I was tasked with killing off the small fry. This just was not fun at all. Taking a quick look around all I could do was sigh out of boredom as all the small fry were now dealt with considering Luxanna had been fighting them for a while. Finally deciding to end this boredom I vanished leaving only 3 clones left. With the end of the small fry marines all that remained were the Vice Admirals. This was the final stepping stone in finishing off the final three marines. After everything was said and done the only thing left to say is, do not mess with the Hidden Leaf Village. Despite our history we are still strong as we once were.

wc 1,561
Shadow clone jutsu 1,561/750wc
===========
Ships: 3/10
Vice Admiral: 3/5
Soldiers: 10,000/10,000

ooc: Lux since we defeated all the small fy soldiers you can start the fight with one of the vice admirals in your next post. You just gotta do half then my shadow clone will come in and finish it.
Koga Senju

Race : Human (Naruto)
Class : Tank
Power : 0
Strength : 0
Stamina : 0
Speed : 0
Energy : 0
Perception : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Lux turned, looking toward the end of the ship, where a caped man appeared. On her scouter his pwoer level appeared to be much higher than that of the individual troops he once commanded. She placed a finger to her scouter as her master spoke, and she listend, nodding "Alright, I will, I believe I can take him on my own however." Ending that transmission she looked to the other ship she had destroyed, as it still was floating mostly in tact, though she could hear the water filling the lower parts. her scouter beeped and pointed out a high power level on top of the deck. She took off the scouter, storing it. She knew that scouters could lead to overconfidence. She left the boy, he seemed to be able to handle himself, and floated over to the other ship. She landed her paws on the deck and studied the man. his grizzled, dark brown beard and open shirt which revealed his chiseled muscles showed that he clearly meant business, and would not be a pushover.

"You the bitch that destroyed my ship?" Lux shrugged and swished her tail idly "I might be. Wasn't very hard, and your men were kind of being rude to my friend and I." The man chuckles and steps forward "My men were only following orders. Unfortunately, they couldn't follow through, that won't be a problem for me however." He takes another step forward, before charging quickly. Luxanna moves to step aside, but the man is faster than she thought and catches her right in the kidney, sending her spinning onto the deck. She spat out some bright blue blood, before jumping to the side of the Admiral's next attack, which shattered the wooden floorboards. Lux jumped forward, slamming her fist into his jaw. he took a step back and smirked. "Not so weak, are you pussy cat? This'll be fun"

He leap forward, this time Lux was ready and ducked underneath, shooting her clawed paw up into his stomach, raking it across his abdomen, leaving it dripping with blood, before spinning out to the side. He smirked again, and leapt forward and, this time shooting out the same punch, which Lux ducked under again, only this time he fired his elbow down into her chest armor, sending her breaking into the floorboards, and getting stuck in her armor. He laughed, and lifted his foot to crush her head. "Nice fight pussy cat, but your time is up." As he began dropping his foot, Luxanna puller her head down and in between the shoulder plates and behind the chest armor, slipping out as fast as she could, and popping up behind him, and placing her fists together before he could turn around.

She craoughed, placing her open falms facing each other, fingers curled in "Ka-meeee." She yelled, as she began to charge her most powerful attack she knew at the moment, though she had an idea for a backup if this didn't work "Ha-meee." A bright blue light formed between her fingers, shining intensely from them, causing the man to cover his eyes as he turned, and began charging for her, but it was too late. "HAAAAA!!!" She roared, sending the blast of bright blue light forward and straight towards the man, too quickly for him to dodge. The man was struck, and screamed in pain as he was blasted backwards, the heat of the blast burning his skin as he flew backwards at an incredible speed, slamming through the secondary mast, then the main mast, before he was impacted the forward mast pole, causing an explosion to eminate from the area. Bright and intense, even Luxanna covered her eyes, taking ragged breaths from the bruised ribs she had suffered. When the light faded the admiral lay in the wreckage of what used to be the bow of the ship, limp and unmoving. Luxanna wips her hands and placed one to her chest, as she walked back to her cracked armor, and pulled out her scouter. It seemed undamaged, so she quickly put it on to message Nanaomi "Hey, its me. I took care of the threat, he's down..."

She paused, trailing off as she looked back up, hearing some creaking, just to catch the sight of a first slamming square into her short snout. Her scouter flew from her head as she was sent flying, spinning head over heels until she hit the door to the Captain's Quarters. She shook her head, just in time to feel the large fist grab her by the throat and lift her up to look the man in his bloodied face "That was a strong attack, but not strong enough! Now, its time for you to die!" He roared, as the preessure on her throat increased as he strangled her, laughing "How fitting, big cats kill by strangulation, and now the freak in front of me who is partially one will die in the sme way!" Luxanna's vision began to fade as the blood flow to her brain was cut off. She had to do something fast. Her fading brain thought of one final, desperate tactic. She uncheathed all her claws, running on feral instinct, and clawed at the man everywhere, face, chest, arms, legs, crotch, everywhere she could. When that failed to loosen his grip she forced her muzzle down and bit into his for arms as hard as she could, severing the tendons there and releasing his grip. He cried out in pain as she dropped and dashed away on all fours, reaching the other end of the ship and gasping for breath. The man roared in pure anger as he spun, murder in his eyes. The fur on her neck and back stuck up straight as he charged, left fist raised.

"Just die!" Lux screamed, and leapt into the air. She knew he oculdn't follow as she got enough height to see the entirety of the massive ship in one glance. She opened both fists, holding them out infront of her and sending dozens upon dozens of ki blasts down toward the man, floating above him, to his sies, and shooting through the deck down below. "You missed!" the man laughs as Lux shakes her head "Hellzone Grenade." All the bright points of lgiht shoot at the man at once, exploding on contact, creating an expanding bubble of light as she annihilated the ship and the surrounding sea. As the light and explosive radius faded, the man corpse could be seen floating on the waves, face down. Luxanna sighed, pulling the now damaged scouter off her head, and quickly began licking her wounds, quite literally as she descended, before landing on the beach in a heap, to continue treating her own wounds, including reducing the blood streaming from her nose. Her breathing was ragged, several of her brusied ribs now broken and fractured.+

WC: 1150

Move Learned: Hellzone Grenade

OOC: Sorry, went a little overboard... XD
Luxanna Aurora

Race : Saiyan
Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:57 am

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(3,089/4,756)

As Luxanna say in a heap of her own existence, licking her wounds to try and heal, a seemingly powerful energy would suddenly appear behind her. If she would look, one of the Vice Admirals seemed to appear behind her with a super powered fist that would seem overwhelming in strength as it approached her at a great speed. But just as it was about to strike her, a sudden loud boom echoed through the area as if the sound barrier had been broken. In that moment, a black cape fluttered from the sudden swish of air that only now caught up with the sound it accompanied. A tall slender woman was standing between Luxanna and this man who was now in shock at the sudden appearance. Her left hand gripped the man's fist tightly as she would look to Luxanna, to reveal it was Nanaomi. A soft smile escaped her lips as she spoke. "You did good Luxanna. Rest a little, I'll finish everything in an instant." Her words seemed, oddly kind, almost as if she genuinely cared for Luxanna as family. Her smile faded to a blank stare as her head slowly turned to face the man. She would examine him as she clenched his fist even tighter, bringing it downwards to make him bend to his knee as he started to feel the intense energy she harbored.

"W-who-, no, WHAT are you? Your power is, overwhelming! A-are you...a God?"

Nanaomi stared down upon the man and took in the very thought of that. She was now, much stronger than most beings in the universe. Perhaps she could be considered a god by some. But it was a thought she wasn't ready to accept yet. But she did enjoy the idea of toying with this man's beliefs. And so she decided to play the game a tiny bit, if, only to give herself a soft stroke of the ego. The woman's voice depend before responding.

"I am the prelude."

The woman said as her energy started to sky rocket. small pebbles, rocks, and even ship debris started to shake as they lifted from it's very positions. Bio electrical energies shot out from her body striking the ground and other parts of the world, causing glass to form where it struck the sands. The woman stared into the man's eyes, almost showing an empty husk in return as her voice permeated the world around them.

"First, comes destruction."

Her voice boomed as the very mass of trees began to wane. The first signs of a purple hue escaped the essence of the trees, the soldiers, the remaining ships, and the two remaining Vice Admirals. The woman's eyes seemed to grow a darker purple as her hair would flash red for an instant. If one wasn't paying attention they may have missed it for it was for only the blink of an eye.

"I bring nothing."

The woman said, her voice now being able to be heard across the battlefield like a Siren's call of wailing death. Nanaomi's very eyes beginning to light up with a purple energy as her body was beginning to be engulfed in a very small purple flame.  The spike in energy was so great, more even larger pieces of the wrecked ships were beginning to raise from their positions. Some still living members of the military still attempting to crawl towards the safety of the shore. Little did they know,  their fate was already sealed. It was sad, but perhaps they would have avoided their fates if only they felt they could disobey orders. To prey on innocents was unforgivable.

"I bless, nothing."

The woman's body was now completely engulfed in a purple flame like aura. It's nipping and whipping stands attacking at every chance they got. She felt overflowing with energy to the point that the trees now began to shutter themselves. Large, redwood like trees that were now starting to shake ever so slightly at the very energy this woman possessed. Perhaps, she was beginning a technique? No, nothing she could know could cause this oddity of an effect. Right?

"I save nothing."

The woman's voice seemed almost demonic at this point as the slow motion of he right hand starting to raise began. This felt almost as though one was watching it through a slide show, with each frame being milliseconds apart but yet, taking an eternity to move on. The woman's hand began facing the man's face, palm pointing to him with her thumb tucked against it. Her fingers slightly bent inwards which seemed to give her an almost ungodly control of her ki in this sense. It was, odd to say the least. Before her palm fully pointed towards the man, she spoke one more set of lines.

"I simply erase........completely."

Her voice echoed once more through the whole of the area. It was now the bright purple light seemingly emanating from the trees, the ships, and every soldier in the area grew brighter. The power she held started to skyrocket once more only quicker this time. More and more pieces of the wrecked ships began to hover while being engulfed in the purple glow. It wasn't blinding, no, it seemed almost as if it was coming from behind them except it was like that from every direction one looked at it from. But, the hour was at hand. It was time for the judgement to be passed.

H̡̖͍̺͕̟͙̝̿͛͌̀͐̒̃̐́̚ă̸̛̱̲̲̗̗̭͍̱͕͓̊̀̈́̉̈́͗ķ̛̛͓̯̳̮̔͊͑̊̓ͅa̶̢͓̹͖͈͈͎̿̏̉̈̀̋̇̇͟͜͡i̻̻̳̞̻̣̪̓̂̓̈͛͜ͅ

The woman's words seemed to shake the very foundation of the universe as every soldier started to scream out in an intense pain. Their screams seemed to resonate together, as if their very atoms were being torn from their bodies in the most ripping, horrendous manor every conceived. Each small piece being torn from them and their very being. As the screaming started to get louder, a small bright light began from the tip of all the affected people and objects. The bright light would begin slowly descending towards the bottom of what ever it had begun devouring. It's trail was, unsettling to say the least. This bright almost white purple light left only a small trail of particles floating behind it as if the very energy they existed of was being completely erased. By this time, the screaming began to change. It felt, eerie or almost scary in the sense that if one paid attention it would sound like it was coming from behind the existence of this realm. Perhaps, as if the very soul of the men were being disintegrated.

Slowly devouring them, the light passed by the eyes of the beings, their bodies falling to their knees with the voices still echoing in harmony. A symphony of death throws the likes of no creature had heard before. The true music, of destruction. Even the wood of the trees began to creak and groan, their form of screaming as they had been brought into this world only to be snuffed out by the creature now eradicating all of that which was deemed, a threat to the one she cared about. It was, almost aw inspiring. The most, fearful aspect of this whole event was that Nanaomi's hair had been dyed completely red, the color of blood. But what's more, as the light began to devour the people and objects before her, the woman's' very energy disappeared as if she herself didn't even exist. It would feel like a void of nothingness. Like she herself transcended time's very existence. As if, she had entered the realm of the Gods.

Finally, the light had passed their heads and down to their chests. Still, the symphony continued. Every inch giving no end to the maddening music of destruction that sang to the heavens for forgiveness. But one could now see the insides of the beings, which, to the surprise of those that would look, would be a pure emptiness of white. Gazing at that white mass would give the feeling as if staring into the being's very soul which was now being completely devoured by the purple lights. A fearful event, nevertheless. The energy began to speed up as it now parted in twine. Some of it started to escape towards the hands as the rest of it slowly ate away at the chest and moving downwards.

The man's fist that Nanaomi was clenching slowly began to be incinerated, and just before the light reached her fingers, Nanaomi's left hand slowly lowered to her side. The bright energy now fading as it had devoured the men themselves. And in that moment, the screaming had finally stopped with the small purple particles fluttering into the air and away from the party of three. The trees, however, took slightly longer as they were much bigger than the men. So too, did the boats. But with little time they followed shortly after The glowing purple energy faded away as all that was left, was Nanaomi's body standing there, Luxanna sitting next to her, and Koga with his clones.

The woman's eyes closed for a moment as she attempted to gain control of her body, her ki, and her demeanor. She had just tasted the power of Godhood and it was enticing. She wanted more of it. But it was started to bring apart a side of her she didn't want to know. A part that enjoyed that chorus of destruction. That, lovely symphony of death that had just caressed her ears. It was a scary thought, to say the least. Her hair had returned to normal and so too did her energies. She managed to keep a calm cool and collected face as she pivoted upon her heel to face Luxanna and began to speak.

"Are you doing alright?"

She asked only now realzing she had returned this place to the beach it ad been. Albeit with some minor modifications of gigantic holes where the trees used to be. But there was no sighn that the men or their boats were ever here. A truly frightening ability to say the least. Nanaomi's scouter picked up a weird signature which she could guess was Koga. It was different than she'd picked up before. Yes, it was definately not the same energy as the soldiers nor the robed figures she met before. It was on a whole different frequency. This intrigued her some more and so, she began to fiddle with her Scouter. Taking the visor off of her head, opening the back, and crossing some wires, the woman was able to readjust and add the new energy format into the system. Luxanna's own scouter beeped weakly to show there was an update to the system and that she should probably preform the install.

Nanaomi's hands slowly replaced the visor upon her head and allowed it to scan the man's energy. According to the scouter, he was around forty three thousand. This was close to Luxanna's own energy level which made her think about the interesting aspect of those two sparring. Before that became a large thought in her mind, the woman would yell out to Koga.

"Are you alright? Come, rest for a bit while we understand what has happened."

As she said that, the woman's eyes focused down on Luxanna, her voice softening slightly. "What exactly happened? I mean, what did they want?" She was genuinely curious. These, people, weren't in power when they left the world years ago. Had it all gone to hell so quickly after being off world? That was an insanely short amount of time for a war campaign to have fully subjugated the world. Before she could finish her thoughts however, she felt overly fatigued and fell to one knee. It seemed she had spent most of her energy preforming the Hakai. Granted, she managed to peak her fingernail into the realm of the Gods, she wasn't able to stay there. The act of reaching it seemed to drain her more than she anticipated. Although, she didn't intend to preform the technique she did. It just sort of happened. The woman's eyes closed half way as she appeared slightly tired.

In this moment, she would seem to get a flashback of a time when she trained with her Sensei back at the Dojo in the city. A soft smile escaped her lips as she whispered something to the wind. "I guess I managed to surpass you for once Sensei. I hope you're proud of me." Her own energy waned before finally giving out. The woman fell to the ground unconscious. Her mind wandering to when she was a child playing in the yard of her Parent's house.

-----------------------

"Mommy look at me!" The small girl said as she was hanging upside down from the tree being held by nothing but her tail. The small girl's bright purple eyes and large stupid smile filled with innocence as she swung there. Her mother, a tall slender woman that looked similar to Nanaomi as she was now chuckled softly before grabbing hold of the child and bringing her in for a warm embrace. Almost like a cat, the girl seemed to purr happily as the girl spoke up. "Mommy, why am I so different from the other kids?" She asked, enguinely curious as to why she had a tail or why she was able to climb trees so much easier than others. Or more so, why she could fly.

"Well, my little Lotus. You're special. You're different because one day, you'll grow up big and strong and with a little luck, you'll be able to protect those you love with your very own power. Not a lot of people have that chance honey, but you do." She said, as her hand gently caressed the girl's head. "Okii mommy. When I grow up, I wanna be strong like you and protected the whooooooo wide wourld."

The woman chuckled softly as she spoke up yet again. "Maybe one day you will Lotus. Maybe, maybe one day you will. Until then, you need to just have fun and do things you like." The girl's eyes widened as she spoke up. "Oh! I know! I want to learn to fly like daddy. And and and, I want to fight like daddy too. Hwa hwa hwa." She said making childish fighting movements Almost on cue a male voice came from inside the house. "Do you now? Well maybe one day I'll have to teach you. What do you think honey?"

The woman looked at the girl who could only stare back with large wanting eyes almost begging for her to say yes. "Well, I guess if it's what she wants." Her voice seemed amused but, slightly sad at the same time. After another firm embrace, the girl hopped down and started to run into the house as her mother spoke. "Get ready for dinner sweetie." "Okii mommy!" She said, disappearing into the house. As she did, the woman spoke up softly, "I hope she never gets into the same dilemma you had to." The man nodded softly before his words escaped his lips. "Even if she does, she'll be strong enough to stand up for what's right. Not like I did." The sound of sadness in his voice was almost depressing.
----------------------

Nanaomi's lips slowly curled up ever so slightly, as if she was remembering a fond memory. Though she was out cold on the warm sands, she seemed to be at least having a fond happy memory that would set her mind at ease to the current situation at hand. The world almost didn't even exist anymore for her, lost in her own mind and taking a beautiful nap of justified sleep. One could only hope that Luxanna would try to wake her with a senzu bean. The woman's eyes seemed to flutter slightly behind her lids. Yet, in a weird way, her calmness could be construed as calming in itself. An interesting thought for sure. Perhaps, with luck, she could make friends with all the new creatures she had found. If not, then, perhaps one day she could reach that goal she wanted from the moment she heard her mother speak of it. If only, if only she could. Her goal, to protect the whole world. Was that her inspiration for joining martial arts? Was that her reasoning for attempting to breach the very level of the gods? An attempt to become the strongest in existence just to protect those she loved. Was that normal? Or was that just being selfish. Wars are usually fought for what people believe is theirs. For what they know in their hearts is their home, their families, and their birthright. But do any of us really have a birthright to anything? Do we really, honestly own the land?

These were the thoughts that were now swimming inside of Nanaomi's head. She was so unsure of how the world was at this point. It seemed that a military campaign already came in and started to subjugate the world she held so dear at one point. And why was it like that? Because she decided to unite her homeland. Because she decided that going home was more important than staying where she was. With her parents. Perhaps that was what set her apart from them. They gave up on their home world. They locked the doors and tossed away the keys to the past.That, was what made Lotus special. It wasn't her birthright of the Saiyan heritage. It wasn't even her natural ability with energy. It was her own iron will and firm belief that her world should be ruled by one who cares for it's safety. Not just that, but her love of science aided in this. IT allowed her to develop such amazing technologies even after all modern technology was rendered useless. using alternative designs and energy to accomplish the same if not better feats than previously thought possible. Perhaps still part of her amazing iron willed gift as she never once said it was impossible. She said it could be done. And it was that possibility, that drove her to try. So where to next then? Tipping her fingers into the realm of the Gods was fine but what of her prowess with technology? Where could that lead? Why, that would lead to perhaps Nanaomi's crowning achievement. The Saiyan Imperial Navy ship, Kittencia's Legacy. She needed to create a ship the likes had never been seen even in all of the Saiyan history. A true legacy of the Saiyan Empire.

(( All Soldiers, Ships, and Admirals are now defeated))

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Standing there while issuing orders to my clones from afar, another person appeared. She seemed to boast similar power to Luxanna perhaps even a sibling of hers. Except the difference in appearance they seemed to be very similar. After watching the new person fight for a short while I could only smile and disperse my shadow clones for now and just stand there and watch. Then out of the corner of my eye Asuma and Risa appeared out of some smoke seemingly unhurt. This brought great joy down to the core of my soul knowing they were alright. Looking over at Kazuma who just wiped the floor with the entire army of marines and just appeared next to me. Both of us stood there with a smile on our faces. "I guess we shinobi have won this war. So what's next Kazuma?" Kazuma only stood there and looked up at the female people who showed up and lent their assistance in all of this. He was confused as to who they were but I was quick to put an end to his questions. "No need to worry who they are, all we need to know is that they are on our side. Very strong allies and support of comrades, that is what helped us live today." Within a flash of light all of the marines vanished without a single trace. The technique the new person used made Kazuma think for a moment and say something under a quiet tone. "Particle Style: Atomic Dismantling Jutsu..." The name of that technique that Kazuma mentioned made me cringe at the fact that the Third Tsuchikage's technique was still around despite his passing along with the others. However with them being on the good side made me more at ease.

Being invited over to rest with them for a little while. I was quick to accept as I was curious as to whom this new person was. Kazuma stayed by my side as he was worried about my well being while Asuma and Risa were making their way towards us as well. Team Gama had survived this situation and will go on to protect the Hidden Leaf. Getting up close to them I sat down and looked over at Luxanna. "Thank you again for the help. If it wasn't for you and your friend here we shinobi might not have survived this at least not in one piece." Giving a warm smile I could only be greatful for everything they had done for us today.

wc 437
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxanna Aurora on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:59 pm

As she licked her wounds, she heard movement behind her. Her ears twitched as the man appeared. But before anything else could happen, in an instant Naomi was there. Lux lsitened to their brief conversation, and without turning around, felt the immense power rise from Naomi. Before she knew it Naomi was lying on the ground beside her, unconscious. Lux quickly pulled out the last senzu bean and fed it to her master, knowing she would wake up eventually. She then turned to Koga and smiled the best she could "You're very welcome. This is my home planet too afterall."

WC: 100

OOC: Poor response on my part, was struggling for some odd reason
Luxanna Aurora

Class : Agile
Power : 42000
Strength : 51
Stamina : 46
Speed : 88
Energy : 52
Perception : 79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Nanaomi Sugowara

(485)

Nanaomi felt a sudden surge of energy as it flooded her body. The image of the couple started to fade away form her mind, a bit of sadness paining her before her eyes suddenly shot open, wide, to gaze upon the world. In that instant her hands curled into fists and slammed the ground. This movement would leave two small craters, and propel her to a standing position in a matter of seconds. As the woman stood there, her energy pulsed for an instant, causing a soft breeze to caress the air which returned to her. A gentle sigh escaped her lips before the woman would crack her knuckles, neck, and turn upon her heel to face Koga.

As she did, Nanaomi's right hand would linger slightly on Luxanna's head, almost as if to pet her softly. "Ah, Koga. You're the one we came to meet. An interesting boy indeed." She said, her back bending forward as she eyed the boy up and down. His power was, interesting, to say the least. She could feel his energy swirling like a circulatory system. She'd perk a brow once she realized this. "So, who-" She paused for a moment before looking at Koga's friends as well. "Or what are you...You're nothing like the creatures I've meet, both recently and in the past." She said, her purple eyes examining the clothing these people wore. It seemed they were, ninjas of sort? This was of course reaffirmed when the boy mentioned something about Shinobi.

"Oh, Ninjas. Interesting." The woman looked down to Luxanna, seeing her still cleaning her wounds. "You know you can just eat a Senzu bean right? I've got a whole bunch." Nanaomi said, tossing a bean to Luxanna before looking back at the group of ninja. "So, you apparently created that forest. Interesting abilities you have. It's nothing like what we possess." She said, her left hand raising with the palm facing the sky. Shortly after she did so, a small light purple orb appeared in the center of her palm which preceded to expand exponentially until it was easily the size of her own head. "As you can see, we operate in, what is essentially two different fundamental systems. The laws that govern my energy usage are vastly different to yours. However, it appears they are somewhat similar as we can both exist in the same plane. My guess is that some big catastrophic event caused our planes of existence to merge. Which would explain how an army of marines could take so much land in a matter of a year." She said as the ball dispersed into nothingness as her hand fell to her side.

"I heard you mumble something before. Something about, jutsu. Is that the name of your energy?" She asked, her scanner kicking on as if by her own mental command to examine the power levels of each shinobi before her.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:18 am

I listened to the unknown person speak but apparently she was friendly just like Luxanna and a friend of hers as well. She was asking me questions about chakra and the trees I managed to make. All I could do was laugh as I had never been asked questions like this before. "Chakra is the fundamental life force within us shinobi. Jutsu is the techniques we form using our chakra. As for the trees it is a ancient old jutsu style that once belonged to my great great great grand uncle. He was also the First Hokage of my Village and my great great great grandfather was the Second Hokage." Taking a seat I knew that eventually I would have to get back to the village and report what these marines were and their objectives were. Perhaps the current village leaders would have somewhat of an idea on what to do. As of now their threat had been pushed back for the time being. If only that peace would last a lifetime.

wc 176
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Strong Spirited
Aloof
Analytical

Learned Judgement

(543/1028)

Nanaomi's eyes closed for a moment as the group talked. Her mind started to wander back to the old days when she was still training with her Sensei. Ah, those times were interesting but the past never the less. Quickly snapping back to reality, the woman opened her eyes to gaze upon the boy once more. "Well, this is interesting then. I've never heard of this Konohagakure, you call it? Yes, that's not a place I'm familiar with. It sounds interesting if the name would have any meaning to it." She said, her right brow perking up for a moment as if to be interested. She then looked towards where she had come from, the large pressures still existed.

"We wouldn't mind visiting your village. It wouldn't be too far of a travel distance, right?" She asked, her main interest was the fact that she wanted to learn more about the energy they used. Perhaps she could take what ever basic classes they had for students. With in moments her mind started to wander once more to the past, but this time back on Planet Vegeta, training with Cador.

-------------

"You what me to WHAT!? How the hell am I suppose to do something as insane as that?" The woman yelled as she threw the sword on the ground, the blade entering into the soft dirt a good few inches. "That's impossible Cador. And you know it." The larger man started to laugh softly before raising his right hand, as he did so energy coated it. With in a second, a soft shwfip sound echoed through the area before a large boom followed suit. When Nanaomi looked back, she saw Cador had sliced a tree in half with nothing but his hand. She stood there speechless at the spectacle before her eyes. So, it was possible? That made no sense! "What, How is that possible? That shouldn't be possible at all! It's energy. It's not a sword. How can your hand simply slide through something like a blade when it's obviously not the same sharpness!?"

The woman was so confused that it was almost hysterical. Cador cleared his throat and waved around his energy enveloped hand. "Strike me with the blade. And you will understand." The man said. Nanaomi had a burning passion in her eyes that seemed to want to prove him wrong. She was so sure, so full of her own ability that she firmly believed no energy could combat a blade like this. And so, in one swift movement her blade had struck Cador's hand only to be stopped dead in it's track by the energy that acted like a blade. Her eyes widened even more before she finally understood. She knew what Cador meant. It was impossible, no, improbable but here it was plain as day. Energy in solid form. This opened a whole new world of possibilities that she could experience. Everything from creating a weapon to enhancing weapons she already had. Her eyes narrowed as she looked upon Cador. With in seconds, her right hand was enveloped in a purple energy that was rigid and almost solid feeling. In an instant, she realized how it worked and was able to replicate the technique, thus creating her famous technique...Judgement.

Speech
Thoughts
other's words
Nanaomi Sugowara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Senju on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:22 am

Sitting there and just observing everyone with a bright smile on my face. I could not remember the last time I had a moment of peace like this. Speaking of home made me wonder what all should be done about these marines. Perhaps there was something that could be done after I did large amount of training. Standing up and giving a signal to the other three we were ready to head home. "The village is only a full day trip from here. Since our power grid went down we have not had our modern accomidations. I personally will be returning to my training for a little while. Feel free to go into the village. Even though we are back in the dark ages of things I'm sure you two can find something fun to do. See ya later, my friends."

Within that moment all four of us took off into the distance at full speed. This battle was too close of a call. We all needed to become even stronger to combat against these people that are out there. Maybe someday the world can return to what it once was, however that was left to the unkown.

wc 202
left thread

ooc: i decided to do some solo training now, you guys are welcome to go to the village honestly. just dont wait up on me lol
Koga Senju

View user profile

Back to top Go down