Anime United: One World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~Administrative Council~
Kirito Gekko
Tenjinsai Bushinji
Kuroishi Homura

~Managers~
Kumo

~Moderators~

~Lead Moderators~
Fabled (Bleach)
Aria (Naruto)

~Sub-Moderators~
Bleach
Chaos Kaiz

Naruto
Vacant

One Piece
Kite
Koga Senju

~Support~
Mikoto Kurokei
(Tests & Ranks)

~Content Team~
Himurotaiki
Nightshade Servers: Discord
If you have been enjoying the forum, come check out our discord.

You can chat with the other members casually in text or voice chats as well as keep up to date on anything going on.

So what are you waiting for, click HERE and come join our discord community!
Facebook Page Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTubeForumotion on Google+

Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology

5 posters

Go down

Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology Empty Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 pm

I'd like to be able to create technology, techniques, or abilities that are unique to my character. So like, creating a sword technique. It would be statted just like a normal ability and require a WC to learn like any other technique. But we'd need to get it approved and stuff.
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Race : Saiyan
Class : Genius
Power : 92000
Strength : 67
Stamina : 126
Speed : 131
Energy : 180
Perception : 131
Energy Speed : 171

Back to top Go down

Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology Empty Re: Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology

Post by Rash ラシュ Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 pm

I would like to second this motion.

Rash ラシュ

Race : Human
Class : Agile
Power : 48
Strength : 69
Stamina : 60
Speed : 71
Energy : 69
Perception : 69

Back to top Go down

Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology Empty Re: Creation area for techniques/abilities/technology

Post by Mordred Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:05 am

I Third this motion
Mordred
Mordred

Race : Human
Class : Brute
Power : 5000
Strength : 5
Stamina : 5
Speed : 5
Energy : 5
Perception : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsuyona Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:02 pm

I will run this idea by mods, but will note that these should have no effect on ones stats, also should not make use of elements or the like other than those based around abilities etc. Otherwise it becomes abused as a way to be a jack of all trades

Hitsuyona

Race : Human [Variant]
Power : 37
Strength : 24
Stamina : 59
Speed : 62
Energy : 103
Perception : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:28 am

Erm, in any sane reality, you realize, people can only do things of which they are capable of, right? So a Naruto character with say Lightening, can create their own unique lightning technique if they want to. It would literally make 0 sense if they couldn't.

As for changing stats, most of the time they wouldn't. However, if a technique effects someone by, draining stamina, then obviously it'll effect stats. Just saying lmao. I get where you're coming from but you need to clarify otherwise you're literally just saying "Yeah, you can totally create techniques. But they can't be used in combat" lmao. Or better yet, in the case of a Naruto character: "You can create a technique. But it can't be a Naruto based Jutsu...Oh, and since it can't be a naruto based jutsu you can't use it because forum rules. so GTFO" lmao.

Moral Oral of the story: Try to take a minute and make sure you type what you mean. If that got approved as-is people could easily win arguments due to the rule being stated that way. ^.^ But anywhoo, on the whole I disagree with your stat based thoughts. A technique is a technique, it shouldn't matter if it changes stats or not. If I learn to drain a bunch of my Ki and put it into my strength by leveling the Ki through my body why would I not be able to use that at all?
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsuyona Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:07 pm

1. I am the lowest in terms of "the guy to go to" for major changes such as this.

2. I said i'd run it by the others, meaning what I said as an example far from set in stone.

3. Clarification incoming...

Firstly, we wouldn't (Ik how the higher authority would see this) all a 'custom tech' to bounce around stats. That is what your 10 ability slots should cover, sorry, but that's how it will be.

Secondly, I never said Naruto couldn't make 'lightning techs' if their affinity isn't lightining. Re look that post, I said non-elemental unless it pertains to abilities etc. Etc would include things like ones element in Naruto, or a magic type from re:zero

Third, Allowing people to make essentially limitless techs that alter stats would literally become abilities by extension, thus my reasoning for the first statement. Why wouldn't they? Cause if people start making random crap that boosts X to X stat for X posts or for that particular move, they'ed have a combination of them to prevent ever being at 'base stats'. It would be too easily abused. The only exception would be for the mod team to come up with some "X techniques per X thousand reiatsu" , and that would then becomes giving stronger people more abilities over the rest of the likely weaker community.

No one wants that I'm sure, so we will avoid stats that give personal favor past 10 ability slots Smile

Hitsuyona

Race : Human [Variant]
Power : 37
Strength : 24
Stamina : 59
Speed : 62
Energy : 103
Perception : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:52 pm

If news didnt reach you all this action was approved a week after star first commented lol idk why it wasnt officially announced however o.o
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Still no item creation though. ~.^

QQ no scouter incoming yet. Very Happy
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Gekko Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 pm

basically type it in the technique creations area like a technique but label it as technology.

the app is basically

Tech name:

Function:

then from there we will either limit it or deny it depending on function but if it is harmless it will go through no issue
Kirito Gekko
Kirito Gekko
Admin

Race : Human (Pirate)

https://animeunitedoneworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanaomi Sugowara Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:34 am

Scouter's been made. Very Happy Feel free to find me and "Observe" the scouter. ~.^ And ask for one. I've got an unlimited supply since I can craft them now. Hehe! I'll probably sell them for currency though. Maybe I'll start a bank...buy a beachfront property...become a noble or something. Very Happy
Nanaomi Sugowara
Nanaomi Sugowara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down