Mordred The Knight for hire?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mordred The Knight for hire?

Post by Mordred on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:35 am

Chapter 0: Mordred The Knight For Hire
It was a usual day in Priestella, The sun shining like nobodies business and streets filled up the marketplaces, fights erupting in shady hallways and in the middle of it all. Mordred standing next to a red and gold coach she was in charge of protecting being surrounded by four bandits. Mordred looks around at the current events and notices that they are new bandits and sighed a sigh of relieve. "Total Amateurs..." One of the bandits next to Mordred yells out to Mordred in a condescending way "What as that you B-B-BITCH EH?" Mordred does a light chuckle towards the man you just called her a bitch and in a calm tone of voice. "I'm sorry, I should really speak up sometimes. I was asked what business you have with me and my client this fine day?" The Bandit took a step back as Mordred spoke the calm tone and unwavering resolve sent signals to the Bandit that Mordred was not one to be messed with, one of a seasoned knight. "Y-You see we wanted to rob this coach" Mordred laughs at the poor bandit. "Is that all young man? Surely there are better ways of earning some money?." The Bandit falls down. "You don't understand, Ever since the great flash We've lost everything!" Holding back her anger of someone who truly lost everything she reaches for her money pouch and throws it on the ground where the man as fallen. "Take it, use it to build up a new life. There should be enough in there for some new clothes. Go and find yourself a well paying job." The bandits run of while thanking the Knight for giving them some cash. Mordred then hears the clients' voice from the coach calling to them. "Mordred, You didn't have to do that. You know that habit of playing nice is going to get you in trouble one day. Plus it's your money you shouldn't just give it away like that." Mordred laughs and looks towards the coach as it starts to move slowly again. "It's only because of you Lady Faye, that I was able to handle that event safely." Both Mordred and Lady Faye giggle as they go along to their destination.

Arriving at a local inn the coach stops and Mordred kneels as the doors open and young girl roughly in her young twenties slowly steps out of the coach long flowing blue locks of hair follows behind her. "Please, Stand Mordred. This isn't the first time I've Hired you. We are practically friends at this point with how many times it's been." Lady Faye giggles and holds out her hand pulls Mordred up from her kneeling. "I guess you're right, Just a force of habit." Mordred and Lady Faye enter the inn. The inn itself was nothing spectacular not like the one further in the town called the Water Plumage Inn but this one was still nice a homely. Lady Faye was used to coming to this inn she used to come her with her parents before the great flash happened and ruined everything robbing her of her parents and forcing her to be next in running for the royal throne. Before then her family and everyone around her were nobodies. Mordred and Lady Faye enter a private room for the night just the two of them alone they have always done this since they had met. With nobody around to see Lady Faye laughs and points to Mordred's armor. "You can take that silly thing off now. You can also stop trying to change your voice too." Mordred Slowly removes their helmet revealing beautiful tied up golden hair and emerald gem like eyes. Underneath the body armor was broken down red armor like that was only as thick as a normal piece of clothing that bearly even covered her body anymore and was just about to fall apart. "Ah this feels better!" Mordred says while stretching. Lady Faye quickly opens up a nearby draw and giggles. "So I hope you don't mind but I got this for you and I hope you like it! I don't really like seeing you in that warn out clothes anymore I bought you these!" Lady pulls out more modern like clothes for Mordred to have. "T-Thanks" Mordred looks in embarrassment. Faye Looks at Mordred with tears filling up where her eyes should be. "Y-you don't like them?" Mordred quickly shakes her hands and smiles cheerfully. "It's not that! It's just..." There was a short silence before Mordred spoke again. "No-one has ever gotten me anything before. I just didn't know how to act." Faye sad demeanour fades as quickly as it arrived and cheerfully hands the clothes to Mordred "Try them on, I secretly put some protection magic on it so it can act like the armor which all worn out." Mordred takes the clothes and cheerfully starts putting them on. "So how do they fit Mordred?" Mordred turns around spinning. "They're amazing thank you, Faye!" Mordred and Faye then begin to eat dinner together.

Suddenly in a flash of fun, the daylight vanishes and it's now the middle of the night. The wolves are howling in the wind and the birds are sleeping all was silent other then two young girls dancing in their inn room while singing their favorite songs. It was a night both of them will never forget Faye one of the nominees for the royal throne and Mordred and girl who already died once and was given a second chance to the both of them this night was all they could have wished for or so they hoped. Just as they finished their final song and a large explosion happened beneath their feet blowing up the whole inn Mordred was blown into her armor which shielded her from the majority of the blast from below. However, Faye was wasn't so lucky she was it full force and a large part of the inn roof came crushing onto her lower body crushing it. Within seconds which seemed like an eternity the blast finished all that was left was fire surrounding Mordred and Faye. Mordred still in a daze hears coughing which snaps her out of it and looks around for Faye. "Mor-Mordred... O-ver here.." Mordred sees faye under the rubble and starts crying and attempts to try and did Faye out. "D-Don't... My lower body has been crushed... I'll just bleed out... Listen to me" Faye coughs heavily and blood comes out. "What is it, Faye!" Faye holds out one her hands and places a ring in Mordred's "I want you to take my place for the royal throne... I don't have any living relatives so I can nominate someone to be my 'heir' If I didn't have one and... I- choose yo-" Faye's eyes lose their light and her body becomes limp and Mordred starts crying again and puts on the ring "I was supposed to protect you... I failed, I'm sorry..." Shortly after Mordred stands up while the place is still burning and passes out from the blow earlier. As it had caused a large amount of cuts around Mordred's body causing her to lose blood. While passed out a shadowy figure grabs Mordred while another grabs her armor and runs off in the distance before the fire dies out using it as camouflage.

Mordred's New Casual Clothes:
Faye's apperance:

Race : Human
Class : Brute
Power : 5000
Strength : 5
Stamina : 5
Speed : 5
Energy : 5
Perception : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mordred The Knight for hire?

Post by Mordred on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Chapter 1: Healing & Resting
It was silent, dark and cold. Mordred could not see anything north, south, east or west nothing just an empty void of darkness. All she could do was walk endlessly into the darkness with no end in sight. After what seemed like hours walking in complete darkness Mordred hears a voice call her name it was Faye's voice telling her to wake up, that it wasn't her time to die. Mordred's eyes slowly open her eyes burning due to the smoke from the fire damaging them Mordred looks around with blurred vision unable to talk sees two blurred figured talking to one another. "Looks like the little knight is starting to wake up, go tell the doctor Miles" Mordred's eyes follow as the one who seems to be giving the order points to the other figure. "Alright, Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid captain." The captain nods and looks towards Mordred "It's okay, I'll make sur-" Mordred Loses consciences again and wakes up a few minutes later by more talking around her. "She should make a full recovery, however, the emotional trauma of losing someone might take a while." The person talking was someone new he was covered in a long white coat and was writing some stuff on paper. "Doc, She's waking up again." The doctor looks towards Mordred. "Good morning sleepy head, Can you see clearly? Can you talk?" Mordred shakes her head and tried to speak but all that came out was air. "I See, Clare mind fetching me some warm water? and also could you bring some of the herbs on my table please?" The blurry figure stands up and walks at a decent pace. "Alright Doctor, Don't be too rough with her." The doctor just laughs "no promises".

The doctor moves closer to Mordred and sits next to her and puts his hands on her forehead to take her temperature and starts talking again. "This isn't a dream, I know you are probably thinking it is. Feya is dead. I'm sorry." Mordred tried to move her arm in front of her eyes to cover them but is unable too and starts crying openly not being able to hide. "I Promise, We will take care of you like family and help you through young lady." The doctor then starts writing on some paper and whispering to himself. The doctor then-then covers Mordred's face with her blankets "There you go to can cry without being too embarrassed, But I want you to listen to everything I have to say okay?" Mordred nods weakly under the blankets and the doctor gives a slight chuckle and begins to speak. "This is going by speculation but assuming you were wearing the Royal Ring that was given to Feya when she was found it's safe to assume that chose you to be her successor." The doctor then lifts up the ring "You see this ring has a really old spell on it which only allows those who are heirs or chosen successors can wear." The doctor tries to put on the ring but as soon as he does the ring just flies off his finger. "It's okay only the three of us at this camp know, so you don't have to rush anything. Just rest up okay." Mordred nods and Clare re-enters the room. "Here you go, doctor." The doctor places the warm water on the table next to him and then stands up and takes the herbs. "Clare I Think you should take over for me while I make some meds for the young lady's voice. Help clean out her eyes with the warm water be careful though her eyes might be a little scratched." The doctor leaves the room and Clare takes his place. "Hey."

Clare takes a soft wet cloth from the warm water drains the excess water from it. "I'm going to pull the blankets from over your head is that okay" Mordred nods weakly again and Clare moves the blanket to reveal Mordred's face with tear streaks down her face from crying. "You poor girl... here." Clare wipes the tear streaks from Mordred's face and Mordred mouths the words for thank you and Clare smiles cheerfully "It's okay, It's the least I can do." Clare then places the cloth in front of Mordred's eye. "This might sting a little just bare with me okay? close your eyes for me" Mordred closes both her eyes and feels a soft light feeling going over her eyes, it was nice to her. "Okay, I'm done." Mordred opens her eyes again and the blur of her vision slowly fades away revealing the face of Clare the captain. It was pale, white as snow with eyes as red as a blood moon. Mordred thought she was really pretty and blushed slightly before looking away. Mordred looks towards her arms and notices that they are both covered in bandages and she follows them all the way till they get cut off by the blanket. "You were pretty banged up  when we found you, we were secretly also tasked with looking after the princess." Clare reaches over and grabs the Royal ring and places it on one of Mordred's fingers. "Now, We are tasked with protecting you. However, this time we are taking a different approach." Mordred looked at Clare with confusion. "It's okay, I'll explain everything better when you become well enough to move. With the doctor's medicine, it shouldn't take long." Clare then wipes the rest of Mordred's face with the damp cloth. "Miles should be bringing some food for you soon you must be feeling hungry." Clare laughs. "So how about some small talk till he get's here ?" Mordred nods and Clare and Mordred talk about stuff even though It was one sided Mordred liked it. It kept her mind off things she did not want to think about.

Bang the door to the med bay files open. A cute guy comes busting in with some food looking slightly annoyed "Where is the young lady?" Clare laughs and points at him "Miles, you got lost again didn't you!" Miles smiles and laughs "Yeah... but what do expect this is a huge outpost yet Doctor, you and I are the only ones ever here kind easy to get lost when you have no need to remember places." Clare looks up in deep thought then nods "You have a point but you're wrong about one thing Miles" Miles walks towards Mordred with the food. The smell starts to cause Mordred mouth to water. "What and I wrong about Captain?" Clare laughs and points to Mordred. "There are four of us now." Miles laughs and places a chair on the other side of the bed to where Clare is and places the food on the table. "So today on the menu, We have some soup and jelly for desert" Clare stands up and starts to head out. "Miles, Don't try anything funny while I'm out got it?" Miles looks at Clare with an unimpressed look. "Just making sure!" Clare walks out the room and Miles holds the plate close to Mordred's mouth and starts to speak to Mordred while feeding her. "Listen, I've been making this the whole day I hope you like it." Miles then laughs at a funny thought "Say, When we found you had a bunch of male like armor with you, have you been acting like a man while wearing that?" Mordred blushes and miles laughs "It's okay, I won't tell the others. I promise." Miles finishes feeding Mordred and the doctor comes back into the room with the medicine. "Here you go miles, help Mordred drink this it should help with her voice. After all, you're doing such a great job of feeding her." The doctor leaves as both Mordred and Miles blushes. "W-well Let's just get this over with shall we?" Miles feeds Mordred the medicine which makes Mordred cringe out of disgust cause of the horrible taste. "You get some sleep now okay? Tomorrow will be a long day to recovery." Mordred nods and falls back to sleep as Miles leaves the room.
Doctor's Apparence:
Clare's Apparence:
Miles Apparence:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordred on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:06 am

Chapter 2: Recovery & Pre-Training
Few hours pass and Mordred awakes from her slumber and looks around and notices it's night outside and no-one was around. Mordred then gets the feeling to pee really bad and tries to stand up, after a few tries she is able too. "The doctor here is pretty awesome" Mordred thought to herself while looking at her bandages. Mordred then walks toward the hallway and sticks her head out the door to see if anyone was walking around. "H-Hello?" Mordred says down the hallway as loud as her voice would allow her while healing to check if anyone was around but recieved no responces. Mordread starts silently walking down the hallway looking for some toliets but notices a lighted room down the hallway looked almost like a mess hall of sorts. "Maybe someone is in there?" Mordred thought to herself while walking towards it. Mordred opens the door slightly and sticks her head in the room not to disturb anyone and notices the whole gang having a small party drinking and dancing. Clare suddenly spots Mordred but the door but doesn't tell the doctor or Miles about her but just tells them she is head out for some fresh air. Clare exits the room and closes the door behind her and starts to talk with Mordred. "What are you doing out of bed young lady?" Mordred with her legs crossed and slightly booping up and down tried to make the words excape her lips. "T-Toliet" Mordred then blushes in embarressment. Claire giggles and grabs Mordred arm and put it over her shoulder "Must be hard still to walk, let me help you" Mordred and Clare walk to the nearby toilets and Clare like last time makes small one-side converstions with her.

(This post is incomplete so please do not read.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content